Local soldier clinging to life

Local soldier clinging to life

There are 5 comments on the Port Clinton News Herald story from Nov 15, 2007, titled Local soldier clinging to life. In it, Port Clinton News Herald reports that:

“It's under 'The Jon Martin Fund,' but it's in my name.”

A soldier from Bellevue lost his leg and is now in a medically induced coma in a German hospital, according to his sister. via Port Clinton News Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Port Clinton News Herald.

adam

Granville, OH

#1 Nov 16, 2007
quack
Buddy

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 16, 2007
I`m not a religious person.even so I will say a prayer for American Hero Jon Martin`s recovery.
Beverly

Cambridge, OH

#3 Nov 21, 2007
I am not a religious person, For somereason is pulling me more every day to him, I will have everyone I know stop and say a prayer for you. I know what It feels like to be lost, Im truly hoping to see you in heaven some day, Thank you for all your hard work Dont give up/god will give you strenght rember when you think no one loves you,or cares,,,,,,,,,,I can only tell just believe in him Happy thanksgiving
Smitty

Seattle, WA

#4 Dec 6, 2007
I will tell all my friends to pray for him. I hope he makes a comlet recovery.

AOL

#5 Sep 9, 2009
How is this person doing, give us an update.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5120 Bayshore Drive The Pond Aug 12 Sleepless in Ohio 1
Poker Run for power boaters Aug 10 Brian 1
News Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Jul '17 Cock Hero 22
News Father calls son a hero after deadly electrical... Jun '17 Reality Speaks 9
Oak Harbor Jukebox (Jul '12) Apr '17 Musikologist 15
News Caretaker performed sexy dance on 100-year-old ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Marge 2
High school reioun class of 1977 (Jan '17) Jan '17 stellatc 1

Port Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Clinton Mortgages