Told ya

Eustis, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

The restaurant has been closed word is the owners will be opening a coffee shop by jacks good luck as they will need it !!
Clover

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Told ya wrote:
The restaurant has been closed word is the owners will be opening a coffee shop by jacks good luck as they will need it !!
They're closed? I guess all of the negative comments were correct then. Nuff said.
PigPen

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Told ya wrote:
Is "Jelly" going with them? If so, they're bound to fail too.
Kim

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

What the Hell?? My friend and I drove there for lunch today and it's closed.
What about all of the things said in here just a few months ago?
Why did you close?
innocent bystander

Port Charlotte, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Just an FYI...
Josh and April wouldn't lower themselves to this level of posting bad comments about other restaurants
Mathew wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the typical post from the competition that doesn't know what is going on. When the biggest music group around wants to play there the day before Thanksgiving you'd think things were really well. The staff can have a drink after their shift. It was taken away when the owners first took over because it was being abused. The turn over was great. They got rid of the people who thought THEY ran the place. With cameras all over the place the people who got fired got themselves fired. The musicians are told that they will be cut short if they can't bring in a handful of people or, receive partial payment. They choose. All I see in this forum is comments made by people who have 'other interests'. Maybe you should worry about your own place and stop taking shots at the Sidebar. There is a serious lack of professionalism which so many people know about. As far as I'm concerned this is a waste of time. You should worry abut the last 2 health inspections at your place. LOL. From what I saw that place should be shut down. You don't need to bash the competition to feel good about yourself. By the way, just to show how little you know, the couple isn't married, YOUR servers were happy because they stole and drank while working you - Josh! Danny's had a terrible reputation for over pouring and no controls. Think what you want. Fresh food is better than frozen. I guess we will just have to see who sat longer. I'm done with this petty BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port Charlotte Discussions

Search the Port Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 8 hr Panamaed 2,634
Debate: Marijuana - Port Charlotte, FL (Aug '10) 19 hr James Rono 62
warm mineral spring Apr 15 rogp 1
Super Boat races brings big business to Englewood Apr 15 Mike McGuinty 1
sea food restaurant Apr 13 fat and sassy 2
health care (Sep '13) Apr 9 Bomo Care 90
Teens arrested after car, home burglaries Apr 8 middle aged woman 1
•••
•••
•••
Port Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters