Three arrested on prostitution charges at Port Charlotte aroma therapy business

Nov 23, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Press

Detectives arrested two women and their boss today on prostitution charges after raiding a Port Charlotte business for the second time since October.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 112 of112
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

mark in charlotte wrote:
This idiot was beating up women and if you go to Charlotte county court records you will find that his storage lot is in foreclosure! karma! karma! Maybe he should go back to Virginia!! As for the guy who has an rehab prostuite, do you want a cookie? Good for you! Neff has one in his office, maybe he is rehabbing her...His ship is sinking maybe he will put her back on the corner....
Just for argument sake say I agree with you and he was a woman beater. Do you know why he was beating up on women? BECAUSE THEY LET HIM. If you are in this country you have options and choices and if you fail to exercise them I cannot feel like you are much of a victim, especially when you are earning a living in the situation.
mark in charlotte

Port Charlotte, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

He is not gone, not yet....I have a right to my opinion.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

mark in charlotte wrote:
He is not gone, not yet....I have a right to my opinion.......
did someone say you didn't?
freak girl

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

i like Ricco...hes such a cool pimp...i will go visit him in jail...
HG Alabama

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

I was shocked to see this. I was searching for my childhood friend, one of the arrested. Bonnie Wilson. I just want to find her, but am only able to locate her arrests, charges and mugshots. So saddened by this. She was a beautiful young girl and Im just sick by what I see. She and I lived in California until middle school age, I moved, then she moved to Florida. I havent seen or heard from her in about 13 years. I wish I could find her, and just to try to understand what in her life happened to get her here.
HG Alabama

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Wow- the place is still up and running. I realize the comments here were made long ago but the news of my friend is brand new for me. But I called this place, and asked for my friend by her real name, who the girl denied knowing, then asked for "sun" and she said "Oh yeah, she only works during the days." What?????????
Real guy

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Are they still open and doing the same thing after being busted how many times?
sandy lake

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Is this pimp still in business?....he's on probation but selling cars and jumping titles...has his hooker now girlfriend Ashley selling them for him...isn't that a probation violation?......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

sandy lake wrote:
Is this pimp still in business?....he's on probation but selling cars and jumping titles...has his hooker now girlfriend Ashley selling them for him...isn't that a probation violation?......
I understand selling cars, what is "jumping titles"?
Moriah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

This guy got us today for $300. He claimed he didnt know how much it would cost for a title replacement that he forced us to sign right after the test drive. The altenator went out 1 block from his location after we gave his thousands & he was well aware of our tight budget. The tax collector rep said he could even use the same title he had with the signature if an affidavit was signed. He initially tried to keep the entire amount AND the car with a promise to fix it. Then his attitude turned & he said he had over 10 locations & the repair was not a priority.
When we left, I found these comments. Thank you for sharing your knowledge as it saved our family our tax return & years of headaches.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

aka will wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for argument sake say I agree with you and he was a woman beater. Do you know why he was beating up on women? BECAUSE THEY LET HIM. If you are in this country you have options and choices and if you fail to exercise them I cannot feel like you are much of a victim, especially when you are earning a living in the situation.
"because they let him"
Or because they were intimidated and subservient to him.

"earning a living in the situation"
Would it be acceptable for any other employer to beat on their staff??

If prostitution was fully legal everywhere then these women would feel empowered enough, knowing the law was on their side, to feel they had "options and choices"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Xcetera wrote:
<quoted text>
"because they let him"
Or because they were intimidated and subservient to him.
"earning a living in the situation"
Would it be acceptable for any other employer to beat on their staff??
If prostitution was fully legal everywhere then these women would feel empowered enough, knowing the law was on their side, to feel they had "options and choices"
Intimidated, probably but they had a choice.
To compare this situation to "any other employer" is a little out there. They were earning a living through illegal activity. If they were selling drugs for him and came up short and he beat them you wouldn't still be trying to defend them would you? What if they were selling drugs to kids?

I've seen some stories lately on "the sex trade" and I realize many of these women feel as though they have no options but this situation wasn't like the foreign women that are brought to massage parlors and often just put in a room and repeatedly raped. These women lived in their own homes. They could at any time make the decision to not go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 112 of112
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Port Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Port Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 34 min Hung n horny 1,839
Debate: Marijuana - Port Charlotte, FL (Aug '10) 56 min James Rono 62
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu Panamaed 2,631
warm mineral spring Apr 15 rogp 1
Super Boat races brings big business to Englewood Apr 15 Mike McGuinty 1
sea food restaurant Apr 13 fat and sassy 2
health care (Sep '13) Apr 9 Bomo Care 90
•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••