Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

I thought this office was very friendly. The doctor himself seemed like a genuine person. He took time to explain things to me. He just seems to really care, you can tell his heart is into it.
lady of the lake

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

Judged:

I had 5 fillings done at this dentist and within 3 months had more tooth pain than I'd had before the fillings were done. The staff is rude (and barely speak English) and I'm sure it isn't 100% up to code. There is definitely mold growing in the office and I had to point out to the dental hygienist that she'd been wearing the same pair of gloves while she was puttering around the office, handling magazines and opening doors by the handle, before she put those same gloves in my mouth. And when I made the comment, she was angry with me for saying anything. I also think that my fillings weren't done correctly... there are gaps between the filling and my teeth and the filling seems to have melted after only a few weeks. When I left the office, I was meant to travel after a couple days. I had 2 weeks of incredible swelling and gum bleeding (this is at the injection site) and they had nothing to say about it! Just, come back in and we'll check it out.

Horrible office. Would not recommend to anyone.
madison 59

Port Charlotte, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Great, knowledgable, and honest staff! The dentist himself is simply superb! he gave myself and my family different options of what was actually needed. I know this because I had been to a different dentist(venetian dental), and wanted to charge us twice as much for a work that was not even needed! highly recommended!
madison 59

Port Charlotte, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

your mom wrote:
This place is a joke. Horrible dentist.

Really? are you sure you are talking about the same office??! we have been going there for two years, and could not have been happier with a marvelous dentist and staff! highly recomend it to eveyone if you want honest, reasonable, and work of art dentistry!!
madison 59

Port Charlotte, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

lady of the lake wrote:
I had 5 fillings done at this dentist and within 3 months had more tooth pain than I'd had before the fillings were done. The staff is rude (and barely speak English) and I'm sure it isn't 100% up to code. There is definitely mold growing in the office and I had to point out to the dental hygienist that she'd been wearing the same pair of gloves while she was puttering around the office, handling magazines and opening doors by the handle, before she put those same gloves in my mouth. And when I made the comment, she was angry with me for saying anything. I also think that my fillings weren't done correctly... there are gaps between the filling and my teeth and the filling seems to have melted after only a few weeks. When I left the office, I was meant to travel after a couple days. I had 2 weeks of incredible swelling and gum bleeding (this is at the injection site) and they had nothing to say about it! Just, come back in and we'll check it out.
Horrible office. Would not recommend to anyone.
two weeks of gum swelling and bleeding? fillings melting a way after two weeks? wow! you must have something against him personally! he has done an unbelivable job on FRONT TEETH in my mouth! my two sons, and my wife are extremely happy with eveything! honest presentation, knwoledge, and service! frankly you got issues other than dental if your gums are bleeding for two weeks, and supposedly tour filling melt!
dotty

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

great dentist& staff. highly recomended
pano

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Doctor is great. Office is a joke
I would not even take my dog there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Port Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Port Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr well then 2,390
North Port Police Suck! (Jul '07) Thu Dee Jamacek 132
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 22 nina roth 2,063
$50,000 per sign (Sep '12) Jul 20 I dont know 2
Castle build or is it a sign Jul 20 I dont know 1
Work begins to improve pedestrian safety near B... Jul 16 LEO 477 1
Review: Korsch Financial Jul 15 Amanda Folk 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••