RAF

Apollo Beach, FL

#1 May 24, 2012
Is there anyone that knows of an adult inline hockey league? I know there used to be a league at Tringali Park in Englewood but there wasnt much support so they stopped. I was interested in starting a pickup league or try to get local businesses etc to organize teams.
Port Charlotte Roller Hoc

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
RAF wrote:
Is there anyone that knows of an adult inline hockey league? I know there used to be a league at Tringali Park in Englewood but there wasnt much support so they stopped. I was interested in starting a pickup league or try to get local businesses etc to organize teams.
I know your post above is quite a few months old, but I'm looking to start some adult inline hockey pickup games as well. I've done this before in SC so I'm fairly good at getting these things organized. If you are still interested or if you have any more information, do a search on fort myers craigslist in the groups section to get my contact info. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Sarasota County Arrests & Mugshots (Feb '14) Tue Junior 2
North Port Police Suck! (Jul '07) Aug 29 distressed in nor... 141
Considering moving to North Port (Mar '07) Aug 28 Kristy 71
Disturbance in front of Bayfront Hospital on 8/... Aug 24 Dr Schmitty 1
Indians ruining our town (Jun '15) Aug 22 Wamo 5
Tuscany Isle , New Homes any advice Aug 21 Thomas 1
Derick with silver porsche (Jan '15) Aug 13 Anyone 10

Port Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance