Local computer columnist offers 'Keyb...

Local computer columnist offers 'Keyboard Grumbles' book

There are 1 comment on the North Port Sun story from Jan 17, 2012, titled Local computer columnist offers 'Keyboard Grumbles' book. In it, North Port Sun reports that:

HERALD PHOTO BY JOAN KEENEY Sun computer columnist Court Nederveld held a book signing on Jan 11 at Miller's Murphy Bed Outlet and had his books "Grumbles From The Keyboard or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love My Computer" and "Epicuria," a cookbook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Port Sun.

adakeep

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Jan 19, 2012
What a great book. Finally a book that is fun to read and oh by the way actually teaches some things that we need to know. I laughed at some of the columns and then relized that somehow he was talking about me. Does he have a secret camera or what? Great book. Hope there is a volumne 2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Lake? 14 hr Common Sense 1
Pain clinic 18 hr In need 1
News PGPD making changes after wrongful arrest (Feb '14) Sep 20 disapointed with ... 2
News Tax Payers Upset Over Penny Tax in Charlotte Co... (May '14) Sep 20 disapointed with ... 15
Punta Gorda Police are Horrible (Sep '09) Sep 20 disapointed with ... 41
News Pair charged with making meth in tent in Charlo... (May '14) Sep 20 disapointed with ... 2
News Punta Gorda man accuses Charlotte Co. deputy of... Sep 20 disapointed with ... 1

Port Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Charlotte Mortgages