Former St. Petersburg mayor, wife publicize breast cancer diagnosis

May 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: St. Petersburg Times

Former St. Petersburg Mayor Rick Baker confirmed Thursday that his wife, Joyce, has early stage breast cancer.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated May 25, 2012
Norma Surdi

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 May 25, 2012
Please Tell JOYCE BAKER (Ex-Mayer Rick Baker's wife) to do research before her surgery. Research Dr. Perez at The Angeles Hospital in Mexico, Sheryl Malin's "My Journey of Completion Body-Heart and Soul'. Look on Youtube for Sheryl Malin, "I am a cancer survior." My daughter had two cancer tumors in her breast. She did not have surgery, chemo or radition. She did research and chose to go to Mexico for functional treatments. It has been a year and half since her tumors have dissolved.PLEASE, save another person from chemicals. Thank you, Debby Surdi I know what cancer does, my sister-in law died at 35 yrs, My husband Sam died at 42yrs and my brother-in-law died at 36 yrs. MY DAUGHTER CHOSE NOT TO DIE! PLEASE RESEARCH and RESEARCH A BETTER WAY TO TREAT cancer!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rotonda West Association SUCKS! (Mar '07) 5 hr JKB61 1,570
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 hr AWAKE 2,125
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Aug 29 Sur 13 Beat 2,959
bois Aug 27 Raven_X666 1
Boys Aug 27 Raven_X666 1
Naples woman steals cell mate's debit card number Aug 23 NWAC 18
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
•••
•••
•••

Port Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Port Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Port Charlotte News, Events & Info