Arrest made in fatal Port Charlotte shooting

Full story: News Press 8
Charlotte County authorities arrested a 20-year-old man they say fatally shot a 22-year-old man in his Port Charlotte home Thursday morning. Full Story
LSH

Poughkeepsie, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2006
shame on him Raheem was a good kid getting his life back on track now his son will grow up without a faher, the shooter should get the death penalty for taking a life.
Tique

Port Jervis, NY

#2 Mar 22, 2007
My cousin should not have to suffer i think the shooter should get the death penalty as well
Kenya

Sparrow Bush, NY

#3 Mar 25, 2007
Raheem was a good kid. It's a shame, he moved to Florida to get his life together and instead he got his life taken away. Kiev Robinson should be punished with life without the possibility of parole. He took Raheem's life away so his should be taken as well.

- Sincerely, his cousin Kenya and Family
christopher

Worcester, MA

#4 Nov 3, 2009
i was in jail with kiev, he is a changed man. and he is my brother in christ
i was there

Dallas, TX

#5 Apr 1, 2010
until u kno wut really happened i dont think u shud judge anybody... it was self defense!
i was really there

Port Charlotte, FL

#6 Dec 13, 2011
it was my house i was there and none of you have any clue as to what happened... i cant find kiev anywhere in the doc system i hope he ok
rell clark

Baltimore, MD

#8 Nov 15, 2012
He was my brother and kiev was my bro too he knows he was wrong they was close like brothers im riding for rahiem RIP BRO WE LOVE AND MISS U
rell clark

Paterson, NJ

#9 Nov 23, 2012
i was there wrote:
until u kno wut really happened i dont think u shud judge anybody... it was self defense!
So set the record straight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 29 min bently 2,492
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
Become one of the Marvel Heroes Sep 7 mr jamesen 1
Rotonda West Association SUCKS! (Mar '07) Sep 7 snowbird 1,571
What do you think of North Port, Fl? (Feb '09) Sep 3 Judas the Buddhist 262
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Sep 2 AWAKE 2,125
bois Aug 27 Raven_X666 1
•••
•••
Port Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Port Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Port Charlotte People Search