Majestic Homes & JPG Enterprise
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really Daddy

Fort Myers, FL

#23 May 7, 2012
Despite the hard fall taken by his sons, who began serving their prison sentences on April 2012, real estate developer John George still maintains that they were victims of physicians who broke the law that worked for his son's.
The following is DADDY's resonse to his son's conviction:“We had every indication that what (the clinics) were doing was perfectly legal,” he said.“My sons aren’t doctors. They counted on the doctors and their staff to do their work correctly, but they didn’t.”
During the nearly three years that Georges’ four primary clinics operated, investigators estimated that they churned out roughly 20 MILLION doses of oxycodone.
Oh, by the way Jeff George (son #1) who plead guilty and was sentenced to 15 1/2 years in prison, stated to the judge in court “I realize what I did was 100 percent wrong,” he told the judge.“I take 100 percent responsibility.” And Chris George (son #2), who also pleaded guilty to racketeering was sentenced to 17 1/2 years.
In all, 26 of the brothers’ associates will serve time, including Chris George’s wife Dianna and the Georges’ mother.
Perfectly legal daddy? Really?
Yankeefan

Cape Coral, FL

#24 May 8, 2012
The two brothers are in jail for 17 plus years for pill mills. Daddy still denies they did anything wrong and blames it on the doctors. Full story on www.msnbc.com
lori

Meriden, CT

#25 Jul 31, 2012
majestic built our home in north port fl. and chris was a perfect gentleman, and very professional. our house is beautiful. we still had a punch list that needed attention. and we now find out that we have chineese drywall. but i do not believe that bad drywall was used on purpose. our experience was overall pleasant.i cant believe what im reading. how very sad.
LoLo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#26 Oct 25, 2012
I met Jon a few times in the 90's. He seemed nice enough. But for him to say his son's are innocent is out of line. There are taped phone calls & lots of them where the sons talk about the business, hired goons to beat people etc. A parents love never dies but I could not say my son was innocent after hearing those tapes. I would love them but not defend them. They had everything growing up & could've ran a legitimate business & made money. But they got greedy & careless.
Ricky

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Feb 15, 2013
In 2004 I contracted with Majestic to build a house in Port St. Lucie. The house was not completed until the end of 2007. This was the most frustrating thing I have even gone through. These people were liars and cheats. They put up a good front but rarely delivered on their promises. As an example, nine months went by and they had not started the house. After numerous phone calls, faxes and letter, they finally responded. They said the house was not started because the Building department in PSL was extremely busy and there was a backup with permits. I contacted the building department to see what was the hold up. They informed that there was never a request for a permit. This was just the start. This kind of behavior continued for more than 3 years. The final kicker was that the house was built with (you guessed it!) chinese dry wall.

This guy has made the lives of many people a living hell. Hope he gets what he deserves.
MEE

Loxahatchee, FL

#28 Jan 31, 2014
lefleurdeblanc wrote:
I worked as a sub contractor (cleaning) for Majestic for 2 years. They were awesome, but sometimes slow to pay. Somewhere along the way things went wrong which is unfortunate because this is a company J. George put his heart into. It has to suck to see his dream go down the drain because of some bad decisions. In the end, they owe me almost 2K which is small beans compared to $ owed to other subs...but still, I know I will never see it. I know there are many homeowners very, very upset as well....I feel bad for all of us on every level.
You should not feel sorry for him - he lives in a million dollar house on the water - He is not hurting. You should try to get your money.
MEE

Loxahatchee, FL

#29 Jan 31, 2014
Frustrated and fed up wrote:
Majestic built my so called dream home in 2007. Since then I have been trying to get a water leak issue fixed. From what I am hearing hear I should probably forget about it. It seems to me not even an attorney will be able to help me.
Oh a attorney will help you. he has the money to fix it.
MEE

Loxahatchee, FL

#30 Jan 31, 2014
Yankeefan wrote:
The two brothers are in jail for 17 plus years for pill mills. Daddy still denies they did anything wrong and blames it on the doctors. Full story on www.msnbc.com
There not in jail.
MEE

Loxahatchee, FL

#31 Jan 31, 2014
NorthPortSlugger wrote:
Is there any info on their case? As far as following the story - who's the judge?
Ive seen one of his sons out and about - not serving any time. and JGeorge is living high on the intercostal of NPB driving very expensive cars / SUV's (plural) has a dump trunk business and still has his hands in the housing biz.
Mad as hell

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#32 Aug 12, 2014
majestic builders my home. I waited 3 years for them to build my home they sat on my money then I have to pay extra to move in .Then in the long run the house has chinese drywall all through out the home.I hope he gets whatever he deserve for cheating honest people out of their money and taking their life savings .Joe is a dishonest man he has no integrity.
Mr Merli

United States

#33 Jun 14, 2015
Yes , hat john , this is Merli from PSL
I believe I told you you would get yours for screwing everybody you felt with, wish I could have been a juror
ROsie

Palm Bay, FL

#34 Sep 14, 2016
I too was screwed by Majestic/ JPG Enterprises. I went into contract to build my dream home in 2003 ,gave money down, attained and kept renewing construction loan and very expensive builders risk insurance for 3 years. I lost approx 40,000 to them. John George even tried to have me sign over my property so I would not have to pay for the insurance. Thank God Mama did not raise a fool.......everyone who answered the phone lied to me also.....I sold my home up North and rented a temporary home until my home was built. They never broke ground!!! After 4 total years of waiting I took it to an attorney and got out of the contract. I am out of my hard earned money and sick over all this until this very day.
ROsie

Palm Bay, FL

#35 Sep 14, 2016
MEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive seen one of his sons out and about - not serving any time. and JGeorge is living high on the intercostal of NPB driving very expensive cars / SUV's (plural) has a dump trunk business and still has his hands in the housing biz.
John and Paul George are thieves......they stole my money and have no home
ROsie

Palm Bay, FL

#36 Sep 14, 2016
MEE wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not feel sorry for him - he lives in a million dollar house on the water - He is not hurting. You should try to get your money.
They owe me $40,000...... You are lucky!!!!!!

I risked my life for that money......
Very satisfied

United States

#37 May 19, 2017
We love our house and love this company. The value of our house was way above what we paid for it. It was a done in a reasonable amount of time and the quality for this well priced out was very good. I agree some people may have unpleasant experiences but I know this company built over 2,000 homes so I would expect two or three people to be unhappy it's probably a very good ratio. I'm sure 99% of the people are very happy they build with this company I know we are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Nov '07) Tue Mahogany gibbs 73
Rotonda West Association SUCKS! (Mar '07) Jan 8 hockeymom merrickny 1,584
North Port Police Suck! (Jul '07) Jan 7 Chicagomom 143
News High concentration of red tide in Lee County Dec 30 Cuban Coffee 13
News BOLO issued for shooting suspect (Feb '07) Dec 30 Sad 13
Helicopter in North Port (Jan '14) Dec 18 marg 18
Hard to get a job Dec '17 Mom76 1

Port Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance