Considering Port Charlotte
Peace of Mind

Branchland, WV

#1 May 5, 2012
I am considering moving to PC soon. My family has the income to live in places such as LWR or Sarasota, but have been told that PC was very nice. We are down to earth, easy going people looking for a nice neighborhood, great middle & high schools with excellent academic and sports programs. Can someone other than real estate persons give us some insight to the area ?

Since: Apr 12

Morristown, TN

#2 May 5, 2012
just a bunch of drug additics and pill heads the steal everything that is not nailed down, and some things that are. just a few of the many many many reasons i moved out of state.

shame really, it could be a nice place to live.
POM

Branchland, WV

#3 May 6, 2012
oldslowchevy wrote:
just a bunch of drug additics and pill heads the steal everything that is not nailed down, and some things that are. just a few of the many many many reasons i moved out of state.
shame really, it could be a nice place to live.
Thanks for the response, we have that same behavior here where we live now.
Sunny

Opelika, AL

#4 May 9, 2012
I think it's becoming everywhere. Deep creek is a nice area and not right in port charlotte. Schools are good over there as well. I love it here but then again I keep to myself and don't hangout in Charlotte.
POM

Charleston, WV

#5 May 9, 2012
Sunny wrote:
I think it's becoming everywhere. Deep creek is a nice area and not right in port charlotte. Schools are good over there as well. I love it here but then again I keep to myself and don't hangout in Charlotte.
Thanks, we keep to ourselves as well. Just looking for a nice home in a nice area with excellent schools. We like to enjoy various areas that have cafes and beaches, pleasant community areas to just relax.
Finding out

Sarasota, FL

#6 May 14, 2012
Sunny wrote:
Where are some of the nicest locations around deep creek ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarasotacounty 4 mins ago 5:07 p.m.Audubon, ang... Jul 21 Swim 2
News Florida burglar beaten up with his own baseball... Jul 21 North 1
News North Port man jailed for animal cruelty, 35 ca... Jul 21 North 1
News North Port police find two card-skimming devices Jul 21 North-Miami 1
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Jul 21 concern tax payer... 95
Review: Race Ready Auto Repair Jul 19 Reviewqueen 1
Nude beach (Apr '13) Jun '16 Fishperson 9

Port Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Charlotte Mortgages