DMV2

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS IS MARK TURNER. HE IS PISSED AT PA AUTOMOTIVE. MARK TURNER HAS AN ALASKAN DRIVERS LICENSE AND LIVES IN FLORIDA. FORGED AND REGISTERED TITLES IN ALASKA TO FRAUD TAX DEPARTMENT. CHECK HIS RECORD ON HOW MUCH TAX HE WASHED OUT. 6 FIGURE NUMBERS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. ALSO ALEX NEVER HAD A DEALERS LICENSE EVER, SO THIS IS HOW I KNOW IT IS MARK TURNER. DEFRAUDED CUSTOMERS WHEN HE HAD HIS DEALERS LICENSE. TOOK MONEY FROM PPL AND NEVER GAVE A PRODUCT BACK. INVOLVED IN BURNING CARS IN NORTH PORT WITH BILL. MARK TURNER DBA AUTOZ EMPORIUM. RAN TO TEXAS TO HIDE FROM DMV AND NOW BACK IN FLORIDA WITH TEXAS LICENSE HIDING FROM DMV.
Whaaaat

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

DMV2 wrote:
THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS IS MARK TURNER. HE IS PISSED AT PA AUTOMOTIVE. MARK TURNER HAS AN ALASKAN DRIVERS LICENSE AND LIVES IN FLORIDA. FORGED AND REGISTERED TITLES IN ALASKA TO FRAUD TAX DEPARTMENT. CHECK HIS RECORD ON HOW MUCH TAX HE WASHED OUT. 6 FIGURE NUMBERS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. ALSO ALEX NEVER HAD A DEALERS LICENSE EVER, SO THIS IS HOW I KNOW IT IS MARK TURNER. DEFRAUDED CUSTOMERS WHEN HE HAD HIS DEALERS LICENSE. TOOK MONEY FROM PPL AND NEVER GAVE A PRODUCT BACK. INVOLVED IN BURNING CARS IN NORTH PORT WITH BILL. MARK TURNER DBA AUTOZ EMPORIUM. RAN TO TEXAS TO HIDE FROM DMV AND NOW BACK IN FLORIDA WITH TEXAS LICENSE HIDING FROM DMV.
Once you have sobbered up, please repost this again with out all the caps. Oh and one more thing! Please make it a h&ll of alot more understandable to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Port Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Port Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Port Charlotte News, Events & Info