Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail

Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail

There are 4 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Ken Amaro First Coast News JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Our first letter is from Blair who lives in Jacksonville and is not happy with his pest control company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Jen

Orange Park, FL

#1 Mar 14, 2008
I recently had my phone bill and cell phone bill combined with At&t. My recent cell phone portion of the bill had a 9.99 charge from a "communications download" called cellfish media and then 2 charges for something called "lovecoach" for $2.11 each totaling $14.21. When I called to find out what this was the phone company said they would put a request in for a credit. I wanted the phone number or website for the company and she said she did not have it...what is this and how can they charge my phone bill for things on the web? I have a 13 year old with a cell phone, but she's not old enough to sign a contract. I'm so confused. Wonder what would have happened if I never noticed, sure it happens all of the time.
robin

Schenectady, NY

#2 Nov 5, 2008
I found this same charge on my 13 yo sons verizon bill. I went to the office and was told that this is a 3rd party service that my son would have had to agree to. Either he texted a number he saw on TV, the internet or anywhere and some type of pop up would have shown on his screen. Or he was on the Get It Now feature on the phone and found something of interest that provided him with a request for their service. On this saem phone bill was a charge for another 3rd party subscription to www.toolazy.net . I tried to find this on the internet, but can't find out what the service is.
Richard P Glemann

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Apr 25, 2011
Dear Ken,
I am a Florida CPA and I have proof that the Florida Physicians office of the University of Florida is bilking insurance companies and medicare out of millions of dollars for services that they are NOT rendering. But I have yet to find the correct Dept to take my complaint at the state of FL.

Do you have any information that you can pass through to me?
Respectfully yours,
Richard P. Glemann CPA
NO MORE AMARO QUESTIONS

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Apr 25, 2011
Ken Amaro DOES NOT READ TOPIX.

HE DOES NOT SEE WHAT YOUR WRITE HERE. NEVER!!!!

YOU MUST CONTACT FIRST COAST NEWS TO ASK HIM FOR HELP!!!

IDIOTS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Port Charlotte is old people Hell Mon Tyress 1
News Arcadia teen charged with DUI manslaughter (Jun '10) Jul 22 Arcadia 73
Fake cop harassed me at Boca Grande Jul 16 Screw you lady 1
News Pair charged with making meth in tent in Charlo... (May '14) Jul 15 Iso 3
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Jul 9 Lindalucas 118
why are there so many homes for sale in Rotunda... (Mar '15) Jul 7 Amy W 6
Nude beach (Apr '13) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 13

Port Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance