Area gun sales, fears rising

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: North Port Sun

Gun stores in Charlotte County have experienced increased sales since Election Day as local gun owners brace for an anticipated restriction of gun laws following the re-election of President Barack Obama.

Comments (Page 239)

Showing posts 4,761 - 4,780 of7,571
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes liberals hate facts..........
They hate it that most of these whack jobs are liberal..........
They hate it that liberal policies have brought down Europe and killing the USA
They hate that the vast majority of criminals and poor are liberals
They hate the fact that the vast majority of the rich and successful are conservatives....
yes liberals hate facts..........
If you are aspiring to be a comedian?... don't quit your day job!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican’s biggest economic lie – that the budget deficit is “the transcendent issue of our time,”! Yeah right, fact is: We're in a "jobs and growth" crisis – not a budget crisis!(we are always in a budget crisis!) The ratio of the national debt to the total economy is high relative to what it's been. But it's not nearly as high as it was after World War II – when it reached 120 percent of the economy's total output.
If and when the economy begins to grow faster – if more Americans get jobs, and we move toward a full recovery – the debt/GDP ratio will fall, as it did in the 1950s, and as it does in every solid recovery. Revenues will pour into the Treasury, and much of the current "budget crisis" will be evaporate.
The best way to get jobs and growth back is for the federal government to spend more right now, not less – for example, by exempting the first $20,000 of income from payroll taxes this year and next, recreating a WPA and Civilian Conservation Corps, creating an infrastructure bank, providing tax incentives for small businesses to hire, expanding the Earned Income Tax Credit, and so on – seems like a no-brainer don’t it? Our politicians are disgustingly self-absorbed – it is the Republican’s biggest economic lie – that the budget deficit is “the transcendent issue of our time.” Republicans are trying to keep the economy hostage right up to the 2014 mid term elections!
Another idiot who thinks you can spend your way out of debt. I bet your credit card companies LOVE you. LMAO!!!

Put down that Obama/Feinstein koolaid before it rots what little brain you have. Oops....too late.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again when facts prove a liberal wrong they revert to childish schoolyard rants

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Warning To American Gun Owners From Canadian News Anchor
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thank you !
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aspiring to be a plagiarist? I guess you CAN quit your day job!
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you !
You don't want to register your guns? What do you have to hide?

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to register your guns? What do you have to hide?
Moron/liberals did not pay attention to what happened on the east coast when a newspaper was posting the names and address of people that had registered guns and their house was robbed......

Same thing happened during Katrina when cops went door to door taking all registered guns....

Not to mention that Hitler first registered guns and then he confiscated them.......

And I would trust Hitler a lot more than oslama.....
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiot who thinks you can spend your way out of debt. I bet your credit card companies LOVE you. LMAO!!!
Put down that Obama/Feinstein koolaid before it rots what little brain you have. Oops....too late.
Not at all, merely simple economics!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
"Spend your way out of debt" what a stupid f-ing wingnuz talking point, it's downright embarrassing ... no liberral, ever, would suggest such idiocy!!!!!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron/liberals did not pay attention to what happened on the east coast when a newspaper was posting the names and address of people that had registered guns and their house was robbed......
Same thing happened during Katrina when cops went door to door taking all registered guns....
Not to mention that Hitler first registered guns and then he confiscated them.......
What is your obsession with Hitler anyway ... and what does it have to do with keeping guns out of the wrong hands?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>Any one linking mass shootings, or any shooting, to party affiliation clearly is a retarded moron!!!
More deflection and detraction with insults. It's all you know, isn't it?
Btw, I'm linking the unstable mental state of the mass shooters with party affiliation.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>They are liberals and the morons know that but part of being a liberal is being a liar.......
I'll agree with that.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your obsession with Hitler anyway ... and what does it have to do with keeping guns out of the wrong hands?
No law will ever prevent any criminal from getting their hands on any guns.........LOL

Hitler was a far better leader than oslama......

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree with that.
Thanks
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
More deflection and detraction with insults. It's all you know, isn't it?
Btw, I'm linking the unstable mental state of the mass shooters with party affiliation.
I was pointing out the hypocrisy by the left-wing media. I remember Democrats actually requesting that Limbaugh and others tone down their so-called hate speech after the Giffords shooting while trying to blame Palin. Facts later showed that the shooter had no interest in Republicans or conservative broadcasts. He was obsessed with Giffords for some reason. But it was like every media outlet did their best to associate the shooter with conservatives.

I wonder if there would have been a repeat had this LA goof been a follower of conservative media or politics? I'm betting they would have. In fact, it would be the lead in to every update the last week or so.

Liberals constantly criticize Fox News for being on the right, but will never admit all other media outlets are on the left.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't trust either one .

All politicians are cut from the same cloth.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Morons like you will never learn..........What do you expect from a moron that claims the burden of proof lies with the defense??
lol! And yet, you continue to repeat your insanity!

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Don't trust either one .

All politicians are cut from the same cloth.
Yes they are
I named oslama Bush with a paint job

Except for a little wiggle room

Bush never went on a gun grab
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Until the housing collapse which many a Democrat was responsible for, Bush's policies worked out quite well for many Americans. In fact, our success spawned a worldwide growth.
Let me put it this way: If DumBama went into the White House once first elected and never came out, nor made any policies in regards to business, the economy would have bounced back on it's own. He's not helping the economy--he's hurting the economy. One more negative growth quarter and we are officially back in a recession.
Politicians don't create jobs--the private market does. All government can do is make it more or less inviting for the private market to do that. And given this is the most anti-business President in my lifetime, it's no surprise that we are in nearly the same position we were in back in 2009 when the dope took office.
Right. The bankers screwed up because they didn't follow their own lending guidelines so cons blame democrats "just because..."

I think Obama's doing a better job than if Romney was in office. After all, the last time cons pushed for the bushie tax cuts, the claims were it would bring back jobs. But a funny thing happened after it was passed... cons went silent and back on their word.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, you continue to repeat your insanity!
Your insanity my little troll.........Your insanity..........LOL

And yes you will see it posted here for years and years..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,761 - 4,780 of7,571
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port Charlotte Discussions

Search the Port Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Tue gerard 83
over-priced bad hair experience (May '11) Tue Seriously Wrong 8
aaa marine gelcoat repair detailing bottom & to... Jul 6 AAA Marine 1
amanda hurst Jul 5 wendell 2
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Rotonda West Association SUCKS! (Mar '07) Jul 1 S Zodiac 1,569
Dollar General Store Jun 29 duh 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Port Charlotte People Search