Twin babies found in Port Charlotte s...

Twin babies found in Port Charlotte swimming pool

There are 38 comments on the News Press story from Jan 19, 2010, titled Twin babies found in Port Charlotte swimming pool. In it, News Press reports that:

What should have been a pleasant Saturday afternoon at their grandparents' house in Port Charlotte turned deadly for twin 1-year-old brothers who wandered off and fell into a swimming pool at the home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmmmm

Cape Coral, FL

#21 Feb 23, 2010
JUST AINT RITE wrote:
THE STORY IN WHOLE , DOES NOT SOUND RITE ??
(especially when the mother admitted to a room of people ,
that she didnt want the babies in the first place.)
HOPE THIS IS BEING INVESTIGATED ?
thid sounds like you have been watching a little much nancy grce.....let the family grieve...accidents happen....even to the most famous and richest people....so stop picking on the family
annoymous

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Mar 13, 2010
marie wrote:
I agree with Bonnie..if you have an in ground pool that isnt fenced in why would you leave 2 babies and a toddler in a room where they could open a door to their death?
Dont you dare say that ok becuase u kno what they were related to me mabe we didnt have the money for the fence ok! so why dont u be nice about it its hard for that to happen to me
annoymous

Grand Rapids, MI

#23 Mar 13, 2010
I loved those boys i knew them i was related and it was hard to see both of them go down like that ok ! dont come post things on here that are hard i would like to see you in my shoess!
terri2

Chicago Heights, IL

#24 Mar 23, 2010
I like you, Crystal. My girlfriend knows this family so I've been following this story. When I heard about this, my first thought was: "Why wasn't there a pool fence, alarm, gate, etc.?" The minute I received a positive pregnancy test that's the first thing I took care of. If you can't afford a pool gate, you shouldn't have a pool. And even if the mother wasn't smart enough to do it, what about the grandparents? My first thought when I read these posts was: "Why can't anyone spell?"
Lori

Norton, MA

#25 May 14, 2010
I heard about these 2 precious boys through facebook and no matter how you look at it, it's a tragedy. Kudos to the people standing up to the people who question the parenting skills and the "why,why,whys". Accidents ARE NOT planned and happen whether you want them to or not. God called these boys home before their time here on Earth was up. They were given to their Mother for a reason and taken for a reason. No one will ever know why. Shame on all of you who have no sympathy for this family.
Dex

AOL

#26 May 19, 2010
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
thid sounds like you have been watching a little much nancy grce.....let the family grieve...accidents happen....even to the most famous and richest people....so stop picking on the family
The part about the mother saying she never wanted the twins is a boldface lie, she love those babies with all her heart, it was no more than just a tragic accident
Dex

AOL

#27 May 19, 2010
Dex wrote:
<quoted text>The part about the mother saying she never wanted the twins is a boldface lie, she love those babies with all her heart, it was no more than just a tragic accident
To those of you that have compassion and support the right of my family to grieve through this very tragic and most difficult time anyone could imagine, I thank you for that, and your loving words of support. To the ones that are without heart and like to post your judgments without knowing the facts and or the whole story, you are just cruel ignorant people knowing nothing causing great pain. Judge not lest you be judged. Your Day of Judgment will come. None of you know the whole story, it was investigated and the safty of the house was also looked at and it was determined that it was just a tragic unfortunate accident.
the unkown

North Fort Myers, FL

#28 Jun 5, 2010
JUST AINT RITE wrote:
THE STORY IN WHOLE , DOES NOT SOUND RITE ??
(especially when the mother admitted to a room of people ,
that she didnt want the babies in the first place.)
HOPE THIS IS BEING INVESTIGATED
?
yeh i agree it doesnt sound write to many story's from the so sad mother lies lies will eat you alive truth will revil in time we all know the pain of lost ones but guilt youll never get over truth is your only freedom!!!!!!!!!!
the unkown

North Fort Myers, FL

#29 Jun 5, 2010
it doesnt take a idiot to figure out the guilt of the mother poor me for what again guilt will eat you alive truth will set you free whats it going to be sweetie?????? oh my lets see ill just put guilt on my other son i cant evan keep my eye on that in it self tells the truth yes the pain is your own and in time you could heal from it,and to make everyone else keep reliving it over and over ok enough is enough you have the atention now work on your real problem
the unkown

North Fort Myers, FL

#30 Jun 7, 2010
what mommy cat got your tounge what.......... really, maybe you need to look in the mirror and stop critizing other's it seems to me its all playing catch sweet heart and it has been caught. sorry about your luck maybe as a mother youll learn to respect others were only human as you are oh i forgot your in your own little world trying to be in a big way whoops!
sara

Cape Coral, FL

#31 Jun 11, 2010
well i think c.p.s should look into this famiy!if the 3 year old is able to talk and tell the police he left the door open then how come he didnt run into the house to tell someone the babies were in the pool?he saw hes mama looking for those babies and running up and down the neighborhood looking for them how come he didnt tell her were the babies were.honestly i think the babies were purposly put in the pool and they thought well hey lets say the 3 year old did it cause then it will be rulled an acident.well i think they need to really look into this family cause i heard alot of bad things about them from neighbors!
daisy

Cape Coral, FL

#32 Jun 11, 2010
THIS FAMILY HAS PROBLEMS THERE ALL A BUNCH OF LIARS.SO DONT BELIVE ANYTHING THIS FAMILY HAS TO SAY CAUSE THEY WILL LIE TO GET OUT OF ANYTHING.THOSE BABIES WERE KILLED.THE MOTHER IS A MURDERER.SHE IS A BAD MOTHER WHO NEGLECTED HER BABIES AND ABUSED THEM.YOU ARE SO RIGHT SARA THIS FAMILY NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO BY CHILD SERVICES.
the unkown

Cape Coral, FL

#33 Jun 11, 2010
child abuse the mother should be ashamed of her self.she was probly texting or something instead of looking after her boys!who just lest there 13 months old crawl around the house unsupervised when they can easily pull up on something and pull it over them selfs.there isnt something right about this story
Dex

AOL

#34 Jun 17, 2010
to unknown cape coral, daissy, sara cape coral unknown fort myers, none of you know shit, you just spread your words of pain and anquish to a family who are grieving the loss of two very special little ones that meant the world to them. You all should be ashamed of yourselve, because none of you known anything except whow to speculate your ideas with no facts. May God be your judge. I know my family is clean before God
really a

North Fort Myers, FL

#35 Jun 24, 2010
have to say my heart goes out to you at this time. To Trisha of P.C,who cares how people blog, who are you to judge? About what happened, my opion it happened, can't really blame anyone, everyone makes bad choices and mstakes in life,its just sad we all have to learn in sad sistutations.(spell Ck Trisha )
Confused

Fairfield, CA

#36 Dec 27, 2010
Why would anyone care about peoples spelling? Two babies died! Quit fighting! Hate continues!!! And ths devil lives on!
Georgia

Kansas City, MO

#37 Mar 5, 2011
My blessings go out to this family. I have an above ground pool and now I have 11 mo. twins, a 4yr. old and 11 yr. old. My inlaws and friends tell me to get rid of pool. It's great entertainment for older kids. If I was really careful, but I could never live with this tragedy!!!
rebecca

Miami Beach, FL

#38 Dec 17, 2011
Umm I muct correct u the mother did not have custody of the kids.... Any of them. The twins were on a scheduled supervised visit with the bio mom. The bio father had full custody and he said somthing didn't feel right about dropping the boys off that day... It just didn't feel right. Those boys were his world. The mother has been in trouble with the law for being negeltful before hense why the kids were not in her full custody and why she had to have supervised visitation. Fyi yall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Jun 16 grace cararie 93
Nude beach (Apr '13) Jun 14 Fishperson 9
William Tyler ward Jun 13 Looking 1
Any Jobs (Oct '13) Jun 9 CaseyM 3
What do you think of North Port, Fl? (Feb '09) Jun 7 Fjdloach 270
health care (Sep '13) May '16 Wackjob 148
News 10-year-old bicyclist critically injured in Cha... (Sep '11) May '16 Kelcy frame 15

Port Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Charlotte Mortgages