Two arrested in Charlotte County car burglary spree

Mar 26, 2012 Full story: News Press 7

Gulf Coast Poodle Club and Rescue will host its annual Dogs Night Out dinner April 2 at L'Etoile in... The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office has arrested two people, one a Lehigh Acres resident, they say stole from at least 100 unlocked vehicles in Port Charlotte over the past two weeks.

Full Story
Jose

Port Charlotte, FL

#2 Mar 26, 2012
Jaja si, no gustan los mexicanas.
yernogood

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Mar 29, 2012
If you look at the pictures of this pond scum, you'll see it's "THEM"
Hilltop

North Port, FL

#6 Mar 31, 2012
yernogood wrote:
If you look at the pictures of this pond scum, you'll see it's "THEM"
What in the world are you talking about?
Hilltop

North Port, FL

#8 Apr 1, 2012
yernogood wrote:
<quoted text>"THEM"
Do you mean you had a run in with Diedrick?
Ieight12

North Port, FL

#9 Apr 1, 2012
I was thinkig the samething. The poster has had some kind of run in with the people in the past and the outcome was not to their liking. That is just my idea of what they mean by refering to the suspects as "them".
One can not blame yernogood if that is the reason.
yernogood

Cape Coral, FL

#17 Apr 3, 2012
Hilltop wrote:
Sorry my friend that does not apply here. Both suspects were arrested on multiple charges. So that line does not work.
I don't now how you came to any of your conclusions other then through some 3rd of 4th hand stories, but that is not the reality now.
The old, the more kids you have and other stories were killed in the Reagan era. Which may have been long before your time.
One is limited to the amount that a house hold can receive in assistance. Regardless of the amount of children in the home.
All one can assume from your writings is that you fell you have been on the victim of a crime and want to strike out against anyone you feel is wrong.
Not everyone who is accused of a crime is a "THEM".
Well thanks for all the replies and all. I really enjoy the tête-à-tête but as far as the " The old, the more kids you have and other stories were killed in the Reagan era. Which may have been long before your time." Is that what they told you and you believe it? So are you saying that there is a set amount of income per household as far as government assistance is dispersed and no matter how much that family grows the dollar amount stays the same? Do they have that same rule for a parent paying child support? I know a family of poor white trash that has NINE children, neither of the parents work, they both collect disability for some cockamamie reason they claim somewhere down the road they've been rendered inoperative OH..and she's pregnant right now. True story. They recently collected SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS in tax refund without working a single day. I paid 33,000 and you bet your a$$ I was the victim of a crime. They also collect FREE health insurance, FREE food, FREE housing, FREE clothing, FREE MONEY. "THEM"
I know how complacent we as Americans are, we just go about our day like good little earners, almost robotic and methodically. Just feed the machine and understand "That's the way things are" Now we have to pay for these filthy abominations in jail too. "THEM" I like calling them "THEM" It really separates "THEM" from the humans and well, because, they're "SUB" human.
That should fun to chew on for a while huh?
yernogood

Cape Coral, FL

#18 Apr 3, 2012
Ieight12 wrote:
So you are saying that the majority of funds to public assistance is the result of criminal activities on the part of those recipients? In your words "THEM" meaning your definition of the criminal element of society.
Wow, nothing far reaching or off base with that answer.
I'm sorry, did I say something to upset you? It seems the tone in which you're reply was authored is somewhat haughty.
Can you however please direct me to any post I have submitted here which implies I suggest the majority of funds to public assistance is the result of criminal activities on the part of those recipients
Wow, nothing far reaching or off base with that analogy of my postings!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DEAN KIMBALL LIKES Married Women 3 hr Bayfront 2
Good Veterinarian (Jan '13) 21 hr bobbyroosco 4
On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Fri melissasawlkristof 86
LOWE'S in North Port Flrorida now in construction (Apr '08) Dec 16 Raven 36
Review: House Call Vet - Scott Wouk DVM (Oct '09) Dec 14 goldenluver 12
over-priced bad hair experience (May '11) Dec 6 Beverly 9
What do you think of North Port, Fl? (Feb '09) Dec 1 Leslie 266
Port Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web