Two teens found dead in Pottsville home

Full story: The Morning Call

A 53-year-old Schuylkill County man is in jail today on charges he killed two teens found shot to death in his the basement of his Pottsville home Thursday.
Comments
101 - 111 of 111 Comments Last updated Jan 14, 2009
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Atown Brown

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

What wrote:
<quoted text>You are the "grammer corrector cop". People on this forum correct other people's grammer, and then you search for those people, and chew them out, from the attic of your run down house, near Midway Airport....LOL....get a like, moron...I have seen you on this forum, doing your job, no matter what the topic. You have a very interesting and fulfilling life....LOL....
Ha-ha What is a grammer corrector cop? The people without lives are the ones who try and correct spelling and grammer on stupid message board. What are you an out of work school teacher or something? Talk to you later, Tool.
Atown Brown

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

What wrote:
<quoted text>You are the "grammer corrector cop". People on this forum correct other people's grammer, and then you search for those people, and chew them out, from the attic of your run down house, near Midway Airport....LOL....get a like, moron...I have seen you on this forum, doing your job, no matter what the topic. You have a very interesting and fulfilling life....LOL....
I forgot to mention I love your weak dig on Chicago. Like someone with an ISP in Allentown has room to talk. Go back to your tricked out Honda Civic with the Puerto Rican flag buddy.
Felicia

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

I am sorry I know him and he is not gay so dont say this unless you know the person like i do
Pork Chop wrote:
Sounds to me like the kid was having a gay thing going on and the old man didn't like the fact that he had a girl friend
nubaum turk

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

whostojudgewhohere wrote:
heather that if u r really pregant by josh can u e-mail me well the girl knows if she is pregant or not
<quoted text>
Christ, I better check maybe I'm pregnant by Josh. It seems everyone else is.
some one who knows

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

first let me say i know im late comeing in here,but i really never knew this was even here, so here are a few things,
first off NO norman ed nickles was not related to joshua,josh called him uncle cause they lived down the street from josh's fam for like his whole life...
he is a drunk,everyone around pottsville thought he was a nice guy,,,makes you wanna rethink everything,
yes they were missing for about 3 weeks, someone was passing out a flyer they had made for josh missing and they went by this house, spoke to the tennant on the floor above where this jerk lives and she led the person to the basement and the bodies were there covered in a blanket in a corner,,,
im saving this site, so any more questions ill try to check and answer what i can
the prelim for this jerk is on the 12 if this month in the pottsville court house

“Go Hillary!”

Since: Mar 07

Bethlehem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

Why do you think he did it?
RIP JOSH

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Hope the SOB gets what he deserves, Josh and Cayla should still be alive. They had their whole life ahead of them, that creep took it all away from them.
scrappie drappie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

I see nichols was in court today, does anyone know what happened?
fckrudeppl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2008

listen all you f-ing people that come on here to talk shit on things you dont even know about. If you do not know josh or cayla then why are you putting your 2 cents in for? nobody is asking for you rude and unnecssary comments. This is death nothing to be making jokes about. How would you liek it if your brother uncle nephew father cousin died and they had a website like this and everyone was trash talking about the deceased and do not even know them and do not know anything about their life and/or friends. So please stop trash talking my best friend. He was the best person to be around. He was like my big brother i never had. Do you know how many people were hurt by this? You people ought to be ashamed of your selves talking about the deceased like you all do. You should all rot in hell!!
Christina

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Josh.....was not one to get around and no it was not a threesome and no it was not a gay things josh was a loving caring person who would help anyone he could....i believe that nickles tried to rape cayla and she left the house called josh and well he went to met her and headed back to the house to try and stic up for her he was that type no matter what he was the big guy and he would try and do anything in his power to protect you....we all loved josh and he will now look after us from above. oohh and another thing it was not a beer drink spree....it was far from it....around this area every body drinks and we all do hang out with older people.....josh hung with him for years and so did the family. Josh lived right down the block for years...so who ever says that they were invited and it was a drinking spree LIED
American Born

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Colonel John Liptok wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Little boy!!! Before I put the "Smack Down" on you and yours!
OOOOHHH scary man lol lol!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port Carbon Discussions

Search the Port Carbon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr snag 3,810
McClintock for mayor with Colonel liptok docume... 14 hr The Spam Band 24
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 19 hr More Settled Science 51,184
The follies of Theresa Santai-Gaffney Jul 15 Cannot wait to see 2
Don't call it a comeback! Jul 13 Call me Crazy 15
24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Jul 10 Mole 423
Pokemon platinum mystery zone save fix (Mar '10) Jul 6 Rman 115
•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Carbon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••