Schuylkill man gets 4-23 months for f...

Schuylkill man gets 4-23 months for fatal accident

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Schuylkill man gets 4-23 months for fatal accident. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Schuylkill County man acquitted last year of homicide by vehicle and involuntary manslaughter in a 2005 car crash still was responsible for a 21-year-old man's death, a judge told him in sentencing him to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

BloodRedSky

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Justice was NOT served in this case! He'll do it again! Joseph Carroll, you are truely a piece of sh!t!
coal region

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Oct 22, 2008
my prayers to the family. Justice was not served. they got off easy. God help the next victim. I hope the family of this poor boy finds the strength in each other and their good memories to go on. Do not let these idiots take your life. They will get theres.

God bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Carbon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Business's comming to Pottsville (May '07) 8 hr smilin troll 16
Why??!! Why!!?? 12 hr SundayMass Squirrels 18
Ramble on Part 7 May 27 skookcest 9
The Kooky Skooker Chronicles May 27 skookcest 2
who has the most retarded facebook posts? (May '11) May 25 cy Squirrel 22
News 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) May 22 Doc U R a Joke 427
Da Kernal Army Fails May 22 until the showers... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Carbon Mortgages