Two teens found dead in Pottsville home

Two teens found dead in Pottsville home

There are 60 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 22, 2008, titled Two teens found dead in Pottsville home. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The bodies of two teenagers were found stacked in the basement of a Pottsville man's blood-spattered apartment, covered with a blanket because he didn't want to look at them while he was doing laundry, police ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JOSEPH E HUERTA

AOL

#1 Mar 22, 2008
IT IS TIME THAT THESE KILLERS GET THE ELECTRIC CHAIR IMMEDIATELY AFTER A JURY FINDS HIM GUILTY.
LETS NOT GIVE HIM A PLEA BARGAIN OR LET HIM BE SENT TO AN INSTITUTION TO BE EXAMINED TO SEE IF HE INSANE. TWO LIVES WERE LOST AT A YOUNG AGE AND MORE WILL LOSE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE THOSE WHO COMMIT MURDER KNOW THEY CAN PLEA BARGAIN AND GET SENT TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT. WE FEED AND HOUSE THEM, THEY ENJOY T.V., AN EXERCISE WORK OUT EQUIPMENT FACILITIES, LIBRARY AND COMPUTERS AT TAXPAYERS EXPENSE. THE ELECTRIC CHAIR IS THE ONLY ANSWER AND THE MESSAGE WITH BE SENT. DO THE CRIME PAY FOR THE CRIME.
Wow

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Mar 22, 2008
How utterly utterly sad.

I feel for the parents.
kimmy

AOL

#6 Mar 22, 2008
JOSEPH E HUERTA wrote:
IT IS TIME THAT THESE KILLERS GET THE ELECTRIC CHAIR IMMEDIATELY AFTER A JURY FINDS HIM GUILTY.
LETS NOT GIVE HIM A PLEA BARGAIN OR LET HIM BE SENT TO AN INSTITUTION TO BE EXAMINED TO SEE IF HE INSANE. TWO LIVES WERE LOST AT A YOUNG AGE AND MORE WILL LOSE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE THOSE WHO COMMIT MURDER KNOW THEY CAN PLEA BARGAIN AND GET SENT TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT. WE FEED AND HOUSE THEM, THEY ENJOY T.V., AN EXERCISE WORK OUT EQUIPMENT FACILITIES, LIBRARY AND COMPUTERS AT TAXPAYERS EXPENSE. THE ELECTRIC CHAIR IS THE ONLY ANSWER AND THE MESSAGE WITH BE SENT. DO THE CRIME PAY FOR THE CRIME.
I totally Agree!!!!!!!!!

“It's Evolution Baby.....”

Since: Feb 07

Allentown Pa

#7 Mar 22, 2008
Please don't feed the trolls.
Faith Kolb

Rockford, MI

#8 Mar 22, 2008
This was written on his web sit at my space:

Norm!'s Blurbs
About me:
I ain't nothin' but a simple man They call me a redneck I reckon that I am But there's things going on That make me mad down to the core. I have to work like a dog to make ends meet There's crooked politicians and crime in the street And I'm madder'n hell and I ain't gonna take it no more. We tell our kids to just say no Then some panty waist judge lets a drug dealer go Slaps him on the wrist and then he turns him back out on the town. Now if I had my way with people sellin' dope I'd take a big tall tree and a short piece of rope I'd hang 'em up high and let 'em swing 'til the sun goes down Well, you know what's wrong with the world today People done gone and put their Bible's away They're living by the law of the jungle not the law of the land The good book says it so I know it's the truth An eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth You better watch where you go and remember where you been That's the way I see it I'm a Simple Man. Now I'm the kinda man that'd not harm a mouse But if I catch somebody breakin in my house I've got twelve guage shotgun waiting on the other side So don't go pushing me against my will I don't want to have to fight you but I dern sure will So if you don't want trouble then you'd better just pass me on by As far as I'm concerned there ain't no excuse For the raping and the killing and the child abuse And I've got a way to put an end to all that mess Just take them rascals out in the swamp Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest You know what's wrong with the world today People done gone and put their Bible's away They're living by the law of the jungle not the law of the land The Good Book says it so I know it's the truth An eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth You better watch where you go and remember where you been That's the way I see it I'm a Simple Man -Charlie Daniels
Pottsville

AOL

#9 Mar 22, 2008
Life in a sleepy Pennsylvania town. Yikes!
AbNormAl

AOL

#10 Mar 22, 2008
Wow! The guy is a whack job. He appears to have been interpreting the fable Bible in his head as his own angry manifesto. We need to quell these religious extreme nutjobs.

Since: Mar 08

New Smithville

#11 Mar 22, 2008
I wonder why a teenage boy and girl were hanging out with an old man in the first place. First guess would be beer or durgs!!!!
Here for now

Nazareth, PA

#12 Mar 22, 2008
This is not the same guy. This Norm is 18 and lives in Victoria Texas.
Faith Kolb wrote:
Norm!'s Blurbs
About me:
I ain't nothin' but a simple man They call me a redneck I reckon that I am But there's things going on That make me mad down to the core. I have to work like a dog to make ends meet There's crooked politicians and crime in the street And I'm madder'n hell and I ain't gonna take it no more. We tell our kids to just say no Then some panty waist judge lets a drug dealer go Slaps him on the wrist and then he turns him back out on the town. Now if I had my way with people sellin' dope I'd take a big tall tree and a short piece of rope I'd hang 'em up high and let 'em swing 'til the sun goes down Well, you know what's wrong with the world today People done gone and put their Bible's away They're living by the law of the jungle not the law of the land The good book says it so I know it's the truth An eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth You better watch where you go and remember where you been That's the way I see it I'm a Simple Man. Now I'm the kinda man that'd not harm a mouse But if I catch somebody breakin in my house I've got twelve guage shotgun waiting on the other side So don't go pushing me against my will I don't want to have to fight you but I dern sure will So if you don't want trouble then you'd better just pass me on by As far as I'm concerned there ain't no excuse For the raping and the killing and the child abuse And I've got a way to put an end to all that mess Just take them rascals out in the swamp Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest You know what's wrong with the world today People done gone and put their Bible's away They're living by the law of the jungle not the law of the land The Good Book says it so I know it's the truth An eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth You better watch where you go and remember where you been That's the way I see it I'm a Simple Man -Charlie Daniels
Are you serous

Bethlehem, PA

#14 Mar 22, 2008
Faith Kolb wrote:
Norm!'s Blurbs
About me:
I dont think that's the right Norm... that guys lives in texas and is 18... don't you do any research?
sak

Lansdale, PA

#15 Mar 22, 2008
Faith Kolb wrote:
Norm!'s Blurbs
About me:
just wanted to let you know this is a song from hank williams junior not his words people

Northampton, PA

#16 Mar 22, 2008
Tragic... I visited his myspace page and to look at his son's face and realize he'll never wake up to "daddy" makes me sad and i dont even know him. He seemed to be quite happy and enjoyed every bit of his young life. I hope the old bastard who did this ROTS... those kids trusted him and he betray them!! Now two young people will never get to experince life.
so sad

Gilbertsville, PA

#17 Mar 22, 2008
How did you find his myspace page?
tucker

Weatherly, PA

#18 Mar 22, 2008
Lets all hope that he hangs himself in his cell. Nuff said...
Faith Kolb

Rockford, MI

#19 Mar 22, 2008
Here for now wrote:
This is not the same guy. This Norm is 18 and lives in Victoria Texas. <quoted text>
I have spoken to many other individuals on myspace, where I have a blog....they say that it is him, that he uses numerous different kids and soars off of their names and or their sites....you could be correct, but imagine the irony of the "shotgun" and contempt for mankind and the odds of two individuals with the same name in the same circle(possible, but, pretty slim, I think) You can write anything you want on those blogs...Anything.
Faith Kolb

Rockford, MI

#20 Mar 22, 2008
so sad wrote:
How did you find his myspace page?
I typed in his full name, then I went to other blogs (where he is the topic)they say, it is his thoughts, his blog. I really could be wrong, though, as it was pointed out to me and if I am, no harm intended.

“Florida in Winter PA in summer”

Since: Dec 07

Olla, LA

#22 Mar 22, 2008
Here for now wrote:
You have no heart. <quoted text>
No I believe that some people post stupid / hurtful stuff on this board just to get some attention. Because they do not get any in their personal life, or they are lonely without friends.

New Smithville

#23 Mar 22, 2008
Richard in Orlando wrote:
<quoted text>
No I believe that some people post stupid / hurtful stuff on this board just to get some attention. Because they do not get any in their personal life, or they are lonely without friends.
Do you know this from personal experience???
INeedaDrink

Easton, PA

#24 Mar 22, 2008
Well 1st of all this story still does not tell us why the poice went there. What about the girls parents? This story is poorly written.
You aint kiddin

United States

#25 Mar 22, 2008
stinky says wrote:
never invite your crazy uncle to watch as you have sex with your girlfriend
If I had a nickel for everytime that came back to bite my in the butt.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Carbon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gaped Video Jukebox 🎵🎹📼 1 hr Lucas Wood 23
As mad as a chiropractor ... Heeeres Johnny 1 hr Lucas Wood 7
SKOOK Mall Remembrance 1 hr Lucas Wood 2
"Colonel" John Liptok has passed on :"( (Sep '16) 6 hr Da Snowflake 25
Advice for the faux doc 6 hr 5 fruitcakes 3
Colonel needs to come back to Topix 6 hr 5 fruitcakes 9
Parallels between "Skook Snow Flake GOP 5" and ... 21 hr 5 Winners 26

Port Carbon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance