Itchy

Newark, NJ

#1 May 25, 2010
I smashed this girl over the weekend, and I haven't stopped itchin yet. Anyone got an tips for me, this needs to stop, now
Doc Holiday

United States

#2 May 26, 2010
Itchy wrote:
I smashed this girl over the weekend, and I haven't stopped itchin yet. Anyone got an tips for me, this needs to stop, now
Russian roulette, go for it!

“The Master”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 May 26, 2010
Icy Hot.
Nurse

Lafayette, LA

#4 May 26, 2010
CP Version4 wrote:
Icy Hot.
get some icy hot and a syringe of some sort. Mix 2 tblspoons of icy hot with a cup of water. Take the solution and inject it into your urethra. Do this for 4 days. It will dry out your urethra and kill the infection...btw, it may sting a little.
Gross

United States

#5 May 31, 2010
Quit smashin nasty lil ho3z. That will solve the problem
Impossible

Krotz Springs, LA

#6 May 31, 2010
Itz fun!
cajunfreak

Kinder, LA

#7 Jun 1, 2010
Itchy wrote:
tie some poison ivey around your neck and you forget about your talleywacker
Itchy

United States

#8 Jun 2, 2010
cajunfreak wrote:
<quoted text>tie some poison ivey around your neck and you forget about your talleywacker
I might do that

“The Master”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 2, 2010
Itchy, instead of taking Doc Holiday's advice and playing Russian Roulette, I have a better idea. Find the same skank and bring along about 10 friends or so. Each of you take a turn f&*(ing her or all jerk off and bust nuts into a cup. Shake it up real good and pour it into a turkey baster and then squirt it in. See who wins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Barre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sad 21 min Mrs Oncale 5
Nana's a dad? 34 min Mrs Oncale 7
stepson is wrecking my marriage 9 hr been there 10
David Stelly jr. Sat just asking 1
courtableaus bar Fri skanky place 7
Loves truck stop (Dec '14) Jul 2 Heavy Hitter 7
I think my wife is cheating (Oct '12) Jul 1 hhags 12
More from around the web

Port Barre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE