Teenage Girl Dies In Fiery Crash Near...

Teenage Girl Dies In Fiery Crash Near Port Angeles

There are 43 comments on the KOMO-TV Seattle story from Apr 3, 2006, titled Teenage Girl Dies In Fiery Crash Near Port Angeles. In it, KOMO-TV Seattle reports that:

A 17-year-old girl died in a fiery crash east of Port Angeles. The State Patrol says Haley Haller of Port Angeles was killed at the scene early Sunday when the 2001 Lexus sedan she was driving slammed into a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOMO-TV Seattle.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Charim

Eugene, OR

#41 Apr 26, 2009
I For one have to say, Peoople are so two faced. Your telling me you have never done anything stupid in your life. You honestly think living in a small town makes people do stupid things... hmmm that makes no scence. The cities are crawling with teenage kids doing drugs and dieing everyday. It just so happens the reason you think its someones fault that a teenager was having a teenage crisist and choose on her own to steal her mothers car and run from the cops is because that just doesn't happen in small towns and more people know each other so its a big deal! People are visual and they always have to blame someone.. Haley Haller was a wonderful your woman, and her mother loved her very very much. Haley was going through a hard time in her life! she was the kind of person who was trying to figure life out and thought she was grown up enough to live with the consequences of her actions. Im sure if she even thought for a second she was going to die in the prossess or put her family and friends through such a sad tradgety she would have never taken the chance. They had a big house, and I don't care who you are you can't always think your child is going to get up in the middle of the night and steal your car, crash it and die, so to you people that want to point your fingers at someone over something that could happen to anyone in your family, then I suggest you look in the f... mirror.. I love you Haley Haller, My daughter will always remember the memories you two shared. No young woman will ever come close to being as guenuine as you were with her. Love you much .. Rest in Peace
Charim

Eugene, OR

#42 Apr 26, 2009
wow, so you assume her mother lets her out all night, hmmmm assuming, isn't that stuck up and rude. Why don't you judge yourself before you judge someone who loved children, was always polite, and cared very much about her friends and family/. Im sure you have never done anything stupid in your life. The only difference is you didn't have something happen to you that would be that tragic. No you hide from your own mistakes and point fingers at people who you think deserve everything they got. . . better watch yourself you never know whats in store for yourself. I would never be so naive.

Since: Jan 11

Port Angeles WA

#43 Feb 22, 2011
Out of county mom wrote:
In response to Old lady in boots...if you read the start of this thread carefully, you'll see that I did not say the girl in the above news article was drunk. I posted only after reading about ALL of tragedies in this town in the past few months. My comment just happened to fall with news article. My information came straight from the PA paper and court quotes. There was drinking at the Chinook hotel where the 15yr. who was murdered was at. Drug use as well. The 18yr.male that hit and killed the 52yr.old man was accused by the prosecuting attorney of having been drinking, smoking pot, and speeding. 2 of 3 had alcohol reported as being factors. To my knowledge, nothing was ever released by the State Patrol as to whether or not this girl had alcohol on board or not. And if you'd like to check for yourself as to my accuracy about the pregnancy rate in Jefferson county...well, guess what? I can send you a link for that information as well! Jefferson county health dept. has some pretty interesting statistics if you'd ever care to become informed! I stand by my statements, and whether you like it or not, so do the legal statistics.
Port Angeles Wa. is in CLALLAM COUNTY NOT JEFFERSON COUNTY. So accuracy may be something you need to work on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seattle Activist Sarra Tekola Runs Into Bill Cl... Jun 11 Safe liberal 1
Corruption in Clallam County. (Feb '09) Jun 11 Anonymous 49
News Brave Driver Saves 80-Year-Old Woman From Bruta... Jun 6 CYN 1
Living in Port Angeles? (Dec '08) May 30 jon 37
News Basics of Islam offered during two discussions ... May '16 The Prophet MO Sm... 3
anyone remember doug roberson???? (Mar '12) May '16 Paul Bain 3
News Air quality mostly good in Port Townsend, study... Mar '16 AynRandsLeftHand 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Angeles Mortgages