Jury Convicts Man In Port Angeles Murder

Full story: Komoradio.com 6
A jury in Port Angeles has convicted a man of raping and murdering a local teenager. Read more
Out of county mom

Seattle, WA

#1 Apr 22, 2006
Good! Now let's hope he gets as good as he gives. He needs to stay where he belongs...in prison forever!
sick of it all

Bainbridge Island, WA

#2 Apr 27, 2006
Better yet, by getting what he deserves, he should get a slow and merciless death. All violent sex crimes should be one strike and you are out. Death is to kind and just for these creatures.
KMM

Madison, AL

#3 Apr 29, 2006
I agree!! I hope he gets exactly what he deserves!!!! This sicko is online looking for a female penpal. Why??? so he can do the same thing to her that he did to this young girl??? Why are these men who are in prison for crimes like this even allowed access to the internet? or access to anything at all???? I think they should be in a cell with absolutely NOTHING to do!!!!
Local Friend

Everett, WA

#4 May 2, 2006
I am very glad to hear that he has gone away because now my big brother Hobo doesnt have to put up with all Enzers stupid shit. We loved Messa Mae and i hope that Robert rots in the place he is sitting.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 22, 2008
I lived right next to this killer in jail. My cell was next to his. I listened for months to this man as he tried to talk himself into a reality that didn't include him as the murderer of that sweet young lady. He was scared to death the day he went up for sentencing. The jail guards beat the holy crap out of him after they brought him back.(Just a little home town "good 'ol boy" justice.) I know her father and the struggles he has been through over this. Robert Covorubious was given 38 1/2 years in prison. He was around 22-23 when he went, which means he'll be over 60 yrs old when he gets out...IF he gets out. This man passed his entire discovery file to me to read during the time I was in there. At first, I didn't want to touch it, but I ended up reading it because for a little while...I actually believed him to be innocent. I also knew Hobo and figured him guilty, especially since he ran off. The file was the most disgusting thing I have ever read. The case discovery turned my stomach and made me puke. I got to know Covorubious just well enough to know that he will never leave prison alive. This entire story is tragic and I'll never forget been forced to live next to this man for those long months I was lock down...during which time, I took my case to trial and won.

(Hats off to the Clallam County Sheriff's Department for beating the crap out of Robert Covorubious)
hobo

Port Angeles, WA

#6 Dec 18, 2009
thank you for the kind words life will never be ok while messa maes gone ive healed some what but this will never end
thank the goddess the second retrial was a bust with his confession and all.
i shouldnt even be reading this shit
a huge fuck you to pininsula daily news
hobo travis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Loan Zone And Pawn Mar 21 laidig 1
News Congress approves $1.46 billion for EA-18G 'Gro... Mar 21 biker_dude 1
Review: Johnson B Travis DDS Mar 19 Korn 5
Corruption in Clallam County. (Feb '09) Jan '15 annonomus 28
Music anyone? (Jun '13) Dec '14 Texas Pete 7
News Joe Soucheray: The mind of the winter bicyclist (Jan '11) Oct '14 BoHawg 104
News Fire in recycling area at Port Townsend Paper mill (May '13) Oct '14 Have A Koch And A... 2
Port Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Port Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]