First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Port Angeles, WA

#21 Mar 9, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: Clint Caldwell, a contributor to the Clallam County Corruption, don't believe a word this man says.
To Clallam County and society everywhere, stay away from this man!!. Clint Caldwell is a conman, thief and lier, you all need to stay away from him. He has two mentally diagnosed conditions that make his natural evil intentions even worse. All Clallam County residents and society everywhere, PLEASE protect yourselves and your families and stay away from this awful man.
. Help I may have had dealings with him I need more info before I get in any future dealings
Clint Caldwell

Sequim, WA

#22 Mar 10, 2014
I just read a slanderous post concerning the article I wrote. I am assuming this is coming from my Sister Susan Caldwell. I am simply going to say this and leave the rest up to your own imagination.
I filed a felony theft report against Susan a few years ago. Susan later told me that Office Maynard, of the Port Angeles Police Department, showed up at her home. She offered Officer Maynard sex in return for dropping charges against her. I did not know if I should or should not believe this. You be the judge. Susan has a long history of being a prostitute out of Las Vegas, Nevada. The next day, Maynard decided to not follow through with charges against my sister. He cited I could not prove I owned the travel trailer she has stolen from me, even though I had clear title, bill of sale, receipt of payment, last owner name and all contact information. Personally, I think Office Maynard was a little hard up. he would have to be to have sex with my sister. If you get a chance to see what she looks like you will know what I mean. I had to laugh, I wonder if officer Maynard knows she has contracted about every venereal disease there is. In any event, you all believe what you want, This is what this forum is for. I live life to the fullest and stand up for what I be
Clint Caldwell

Sequim, WA

#23 Mar 10, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: Clint Caldwell, a contributor to the Clallam County Corruption, don't believe a word this man says.
To Clallam County and society everywhere, stay away from this man!!. Clint Caldwell is a conman, thief and lier, you all need to stay away from him. He has two mentally diagnosed conditions that make his natural evil intentions even worse. All Clallam County residents and society everywhere, PLEASE protect yourselves and your families and stay away from this awful man.
Apparently Anonymous is either a police officer, a judge, a public defender, a prosecutor or someone with their head up their ass or my prostitute sister ( Susan Caldwell ), By the way, if there is anyone out there that would like to get hooked up with her, let me know, I will give you her contact information.
Clint Caldwell

Sequim, WA

#24 Mar 10, 2014
The person that responded to my post is my sister, She is a prostitute out of Las Vegas Nevada and a heavy drug dealer and user. She stole a travel trailer from me. I filed felony theft charges against her, with the Port Angels Police Department. When he went to arrest her, according to her, she gave him as much sex as he could handle to drop the charges against her. The police decided to do nothing about the theft of my trailer. Of course they found a easy place to go whenever they start feeling a little horny. I am in hopes this explains why I got such a negative post.
Worried

Seattle, WA

#25 Jun 10, 2014
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>. Help I may have had dealings with him I need more info before I get in any future dealings
I'd like to know more as well. Please contact me if you're able.
Worried

Seattle, WA

#26 Jun 10, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know more as well. Please contact me if you're able.
heartfocus

Cottonwood, CA

#27 Sep 9, 2014
Does anyone know my brother Dana? I haven't heard from him in over a year an a half.

Since: Feb 12

Port Angeles, WA

#28 Oct 29, 2014
marcomania wrote:
amen evil servants....can you say rick rudd
Okay first off you have to get his name right... He was a sniper in the Iraq war
and his name was Rick Rudd then.. Once out he got a job with the Seqium Police
under the name Rick Larson... Funny how he was hired and why....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Soucheray: The mind of the winter bicyclist (Jan '11) Oct '14 BoHawg 104
Fire in recycling area at Port Townsend Paper mill (May '13) Oct '14 Have A Koch And A... 2
Yes, riders should pay more to use Washington f... (Aug '13) Oct '14 Ghost of Jeb 3
Want a woman Sep '14 Batmanforlife 1
Review: Montevista Medicinal Herb Farm Inc Sep '14 rachel 1
US Bicycle Route 10 is approved for Washington ... (Jun '14) Aug '14 Great 4
Deputies trying to identify man tangled in wire... (Jan '13) Aug '14 walkerwilliam91 3

Port Angeles News Video

Port Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Port Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Port Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Port Angeles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST