Hartford Police Confirm Identity of H...

Hartford Police Confirm Identity of Homicide Victim; Tracenton Cook, 16, of Manchester, Connecticut.

There are 4 comments on the HPD story from Mar 24, 2008, titled Hartford Police Confirm Identity of Homicide Victim; Tracenton Cook, 16, of Manchester, Connecticut.. In it, HPD reports that:

Detectives of the Hartford Police Department's Major Crimes Division have identified a March 21, 2008, homicide victim as Tracenton Cook, 16, of 22 Church Street, Manchester, Connecticut. via HPD

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HPD.

just 4 thout

Gardner, MA

#1 Mar 24, 2008
where was his girl frend 2 night? she has a wite car
Caseyy

Manchester, CT

#2 Mar 26, 2008
You're in our hearts forever Tray. Forver and Always<3
franceta

Manchester, CT

#3 May 6, 2008
i love u tray
trays one and only MV

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2010
ilove u and i am still thinking of u aways and forever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poquonock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Historical Organization Changes With The Times (Jun '08) Sep '13 Donte Saults 4
News Whine Auction (Mar '08) Sep '13 Tuan Dothard 2
News Residents Say 'Yes' to Town Budget (May '12) May '12 joe d 1
News Boston Firm Wants To Take Over Hartford's Capew... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Charles Kroll 1
News Cow Parade Bovine Going From West Hartford To E... (Nov '08) Nov '08 ellot 1
News Pratt & Whitney misses out on $35 billion Air F... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Linda Matthews 1
News Snow It Goes (Feb '08) Feb '08 make it work 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poquonock Mortgages