Victims in I-59 wreck identified

Jun 16, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hattiesburg American

Two South Mississippi youngsters died Saturday afternoon in a two-vehicle accident on Interstate 59 near Lumberton. via Hattiesburg American

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
a long distance friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2007

Dear Ajaxspank, obviously you are not a christian or you would not have to ask such ridiculous questions. A true believer already knows the answer to your retarded comment. It is very unfortunate when something like this happens but, unless you have something positive for the families then don't bother posting anything at all. The rest of us continue to pray for the families because GOD is the only one who can help them through a tragedy like this. GOD and close friends.
stacey dillard

Picayune, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

BNNC wrote:
Were these children in the truck or the trailer?
what an assanine question. and what business it is of anyones?
stacey dillard

Picayune, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

BNNC wrote:
Were these children in the truck or the trailer?
WHAT AN ASSANINE QUESTION! AND WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS OR ANYONE ELSES? MAYBE IF THEY HAD BEEN IN THAT TRAILER I WOULD STILL HAVE MY LITTLE GIRL!
stacey dillard

Picayune, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO MIND THIER OWN BUSINESS AND STOP USING OTHER PEOPLES PAIN AND GRIEF AS THIER GOSSIP FOR THE MOMENT!
Judy Andrekson

Fort Saskatchewan, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Hi
I am a Canadian writer who is hoping to get in touch with Heather about her paint horse, PBJ Decks Smokin Gun. I am interested in including his Hurricane Katrina adventure in a series of True Horse Stories (Google Judy Andrekson to view this series). While looking for information on Heather and her horse, I recently came across this blog - I was shocked and saddened to say the least.
Heather, I hope you would have received my recent letter by now (I was not aware of this tragic event when I wrote it) and I am hopeful that you will get in touch, with either a yes or no. I can be contacted at origin@telusplanet.net.
Or, if someone who knows Heather reads this, can you please pass this on to her. It is important that I talk to her as soon as possible, as my publisher is pushing for a yes or no.
Thanks so much.
Judy Andrekson
BRIDGET LAMO TELL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

DEAR HEATHER,
WE HAVE GROWN UP TOGETHER, SINCE LITTLE KIDS. WHEN I HEARD OF YOUR ACCIDENT, I TRIED TO REACH YOU, BUT WAS UNABLE TO LOCATE YOU. I KNEW FAMILY AND CLOSE FRIENDS WOULD BE THERE FOR YOU. I WISH I COULD EASE YOUR PAIN, KNOWING THAT IT WILL NEVER DISAPPEAR. I HAVE PRAYED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS ANY OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED. I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW, YOUR BABY IS WITH GOD AND HIS PAIN IS GONE. HE RUNS AND PLAYS IN THE MOST PEACEFUL COMPANY, OUR CREATOR. I HOPE THAT AS TIME GOES BY, YOU CAN ENJOY LIFE AGAIN. YOUR FAMILY AND ANIMALS ARE THERE WITH UNCONDITONAL LOVE. ALWAYS PRAYING FOR YOU AND THE STRENGTH YOU NEED, DAY BY DAY. BRIDGET LAMO TELL, COHUTTA GA
marisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2008

i was a very close friend of hanahs. i miss her and love her alot.she was one of my best friends.i wish i could bring her back but she would not want to come back when she has all she ever dreamed about in heaven.well words are undescribable so all i can say is i love and miss u more than anything or anybody i have ever lost in my entire life.i love u hanah.we will always be sisters forever and always no matter what!
Judy Andrekson

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

I am still very interested in talking to Heather about her horse. I believe his story would be perfect for this series (6 stories in the series to date, published by Tundra Books). Heather, I hope you will contact me.

writingzone@telus.net

Judy Andrekson
Alberta writer
Heather Lott-Goodwin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Hi I think I am ready to talk to the horse world again. Please contact me via email at the following address
heatherlottgoodwin@yahoo.com
Judy Andrekson wrote:
I am still very interested in talking to Heather about her horse. I believe his story would be perfect for this series (6 stories in the series to date, published by Tundra Books). Heather, I hope you will contact me.
writingzone@telus.net
Judy Andrekson
Alberta writer
Heather Lott-Goodwin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Hi I know it has been quite a long time since I have updated anyone at this site. I am healing physical as for mental it is the same as before...emotional that is slow and I will never heal I will only learn to accept and move forward. Gunner underwent surgery to his shoulder and healed nice! I am in California. Venice to be exact..Tramp is with me. We are learning to adjust to our new life. It is very hard. I have not ridden since the accident, however I am feeling the need so bad. I miss them. There are personal and physical situations I must overcome first. EW and I still talk and he taking one day at a time. Mother continues to work nonstop and all in all we are putting one foot forward and take two steps back. It is a dance, a dance of life that we as a family continue to expierence.
kelly nobbs

Somerton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Hi
not sure if you still read these posts but ive just read Gunner Hurricane Horse by Judy Anderson and I loved the story right until the last page and I just couldnt stop crying, it was such a shock! I was expecting a full on happy ending but never got it. I hope you managed to get back into the saddle and that Gunner is still well. Good luck for the future, you are so brave. I cant comprehend the pain of losing a child ( I have 3 myself). Keep you chin and head up!
Desiree

Kiln, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

kelly nobbs wrote:
Hi
not sure if you still read these posts but ive just read Gunner Hurricane Horse by Judy Anderson and I loved the story right until the last page and I just couldnt stop crying, it was such a shock! I was expecting a full on happy ending but never got it. I hope you managed to get back into the saddle and that Gunner is still well. Good luck for the future, you are so brave. I cant comprehend the pain of losing a child ( I have 3 myself). Keep you chin and head up!
I'm one of Heather's friends. I will pass the info on to her. She is trying to move forward in life. She is still one of my inspirations. Gunner is his usual self. Loves to be a goof and still has his moves. I'll bring up some carrots this Friday for him so he knows he has some fans.
Update on Gunner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Hi all I haven't looked at his in quite sometime. By a true strike of luck my computer went back to this page. So I thought i would give an update as to Myself Gunner and family. Gunner is well and so am I. We remain in Picayune Mississippi I have been back in the saddle on top of my old friend but we have not managed to get back to the show pen. I am hoping that this will be the year. Wesley has a sister now Caroline Celeste. She loves Gunner and Buttermilk and rides already at the age of two. Everything happens for a reason and God has a plan. I strive each day to be a better person sometimes I fail and then I get up and I know that I have seen the worst and it will only get better. Thank you everyone for the prayers and continued support.
Heather
Phyllis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Hello Heather. I just finished reading the book Gunner; Hurricane Horse. I totally loved the book. I was devastated on the final page though. Having showed horses and knowing the love of a horse your book showed what a wonderful horsewoman you truy are. Gunner sounds like a once in a life time horse with way too much personality. Just the kind I like. I wish you the best in the future and hope you let your horses heal you.
Darlene

West Newbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

My heart to yours, I know time heals all wounds, and what we are left with are the memories , their smiles ,their silly ways and always wondering what if's that are never answered, to you Heather and EW and the Love Family I wish you all the love and support to continue to carry on and a bright happy future for Caroline which involves all of God's creatures big and small and to Gunner may he reign supreme over the Paint circuit and Waesley's little dog Tramp may he continue to comfort his family. I would love to read the continuing story of the Goodwin family. Xoxoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poplarville Discussions

Search the Poplarville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Former boxer Lucas dies in Burlington (Jul '10) Wed Edward Leach 4
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Jul 5 the dark lord 1,960
Armed robbery Jul 4 Sandra Delaune 1
Man injured when homemade explosive malfunctions Jun 26 gulf 1
Review: Keith's Superstore 187 Jun 26 Madmetal74 3
Shrimpers reporting large numbers as shrimp sea... Jun 18 local 1
Bad weather piles up debris on coastal beaches Jun 18 engaging conversation 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplarville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000