Picayune Police arrests drug offenders

Picayune Police arrests drug offenders

There are 9 comments on the Picayune Item story from Apr 5, 2008, titled Picayune Police arrests drug offenders. In it, Picayune Item reports that:

A number of suspected narcotic activities resulted in the arrest of suspects, including a number of alleged prescription fraud charges and a business that was allegedly selling marijuana. via Picayune Item

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Picayune Item.

for the kids

Marrero, LA

#1 May 1, 2008
are you waiting for an invite to arrest that jolene and those other people. thatb poor boy was killed. it was no accident. they are all on drugs.... they dont have to be drug king pins, what they do is illegal and i feel that the fbi needs to investigate down there.....
we saved one

Marrero, LA

#2 May 2, 2008
u need names? lisa allen jolene smith junior riley
and also look into best equipt. you are proud of your drug bust then bust them all, there were kids living in that house!!!!!!!!

Since: May 08

Covington, LA

#3 May 3, 2008
i used to live in picayune and unless they pull them over and find it in there car or they have warrents for ppls arrest or they are on probation and have to take drug test they don't really pay attetion to the rest
The Truth

Meridian, MS

#4 May 14, 2008
Surprising that a cop in Picayune got up from either his table at the restaurant or in front of the TV watching Oprah to do anything!

People speed 65 plus on 43 between exit 6 and Claiborne Hill every afternoon and where are the cops? Sitting on their butts watching TV.

No need to stop at any stoplight, never a cop around!
just me

Luling, LA

#5 May 14, 2008
unless ur on the interstate my hubby was driving, took the pic. exit and at the last minute i said no take a right so he did with out a blinker well he told the cop my wife told me to do it and that was good for him
Just Me

Shanghai, China

#6 May 14, 2008
Idyuts are everywhere.
2hot4u

United States

#7 May 22, 2008
they need to be looking at these doctor's offices that are giving these deadly pills out to any and everyone...who is putting them on the streets.
The Truth

Meridian, MS

#8 Jun 21, 2008
I agree, these doctors are scum that are making lots of money selling prescriptions. They put some doctors in jail in Slidell but that was only the tip of the iceberg.

But you don't have to worry about the Picayune police doing much, they are too busy sitting on their butts watching Oprah. Most of 'em have butts as wide as they are tall and that is from sitting on them so darned long!

The chief is a prime example, go painting little blue lines on the pavement to keep drugs out of picayune! What a joke and what an IDIOT!
weedmaster

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2008
Yeah, the doctor's offices would be a good start....I know tons of people who have several doctor's all over from here to Dallas. They get prescriptions in Miss., La. and Texas and then distribute them out to our loved ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplarville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
your horse Trainer. Tiany Schuter making fun of... Aug 28 13hourstorescue 1
Fake Tiany Schuster Aug 28 carleeraepierce 1
fake Tiany Schuster Hates the poor working farm... Aug 28 carleeraepierce 1
looking for old friends (Aug '16) Aug 26 chachi 7
News 6 charged in Lumberton drive-by shooting (Apr '09) Aug '17 SELF RELIANT 11
why is lumberton letting Muslims take over???? (Nov '15) Aug '17 AN AMERICAN 7
News Supervisor vows to stop animal abuse in county (Oct '09) Aug '17 USA R0CKS 8

Poplarville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplarville Mortgages