First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2011
DO NOT DEAL WITH MIDWEST PUBLIC AUCTION..........
They are scam artist. do not deal with them and this is no joke.
they are stealing from people all over the us. There are businesses everywere going under because of them.

please please please do not get involved with them.

you can send me messages and i will get on here often to give you any info i can.

thanks and good luck
just wondering

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2011
I was wondering way a company from Nashville would have an auction here??
Good Experience

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2011
I have purchased 2 4-wheelers from the auction. Both were new. An Artic Cat and a Polaris. Spent around $7000. Got titles and warranty documents in about 10 days from dealer in Colorado and Pennsylvania. I am sure it is impacting regional dealers...but very good deal for consumer.

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Dec 16, 2011
well "good experience" how much are they paying you to write that or wait maybe you are an employee or the owner? I know what and how they are so pardon me if I think you full of it.

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2011
They have riped off 100's of dealers and they lie and tell people that are aucioning off the inventory of a going out of business, yeah when they get done they have put them out of business.

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 16, 2011
Your such an idiot. If you would read your contract it says absolute auction. They are not ripping people off. They are just selling dead weight inventory from dealers. It's not their fault if the bidding on your items don't bring what you wanted. I have seen items in this auction bring more than it should and a lot of items bring what the current market in the middle of winter (motorcycles) will pay. Get a life. By the way i do not work for them do i know them. I have purchased items at this auction and been to most of them. Besides they don't even operate out of Poplar Bluff except on auction week.

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 16, 2011
You guys that keep bringing all these street bikes are the goof balls. What kind of person is gonna pay full retail for a motorcycle right now in these economic times? Four wheelers and such do well and bring what they should it's the motorcycles, boats etc... That won't.

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2011
Hey I didnt call you names, you don't call me names.

You buy from them have you ever let them sell for you? If not then you should not even be giving your opinion. Because you have no Ideal what they told and what the contract says unless you do work there. Just buying don't get it.

If they don't operate out of poplar bluff then were do they operate out of since there address is poplar bluff?
segibs72

Gillette, WY

#9 Dec 19, 2011
Badpenny is right. Do not do business with these people. They scammed us for over $100,000.00.we have heard that they have scammed many other people. if you have been scammed by midwest public auction please contact us. we need to put these guys away for good. we are in the process of contacting the authorities & we need your help. the more people we have the better chance we have to prosecute them.

shane@rcix.net , preston@rcix.net or segibs@rcix.net
just thinkin

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Dec 19, 2011
You say that they have scammed you. I am not saying that they have or haven't but could you give us some more info
so that we can form an opinion on what you are saying. How have they scammed you out of 100,000? Thank you.
Taken Advantage Of

Opa Locka, FL

#11 Dec 20, 2011
We were just scammed by Midwest Public Auctions. If you too were scammed, please post in this forum so we can have these criminals arrested for fraud.
atvman

Goodlettsville, TN

#12 Dec 20, 2011
badpenny....i know who you are....youre so dumb youre about to lose your company because you keep running your mouth and its all lies...if what you are saying is true....youd be doing more than talking smack on the internet.....

Vine Grove, KY

#13 Dec 20, 2011
LMAO. you have no ideal who I am. Because everything I said is the truth just ask the other people posting on here. If you knew who I was you would know I personally dont have a business. So big ole atvman bring it on. I have nothing to lose. I just know how you operate and we good people need to make sure to get the word out about bad people. The good people need to know so they don't lose what they have worked hard for. And we can stop YOU bad people from taking away from our family and friends and their families.

Vine Grove, KY

#14 Dec 20, 2011
And just how do you know I am not doing something besides talking smack on the internet? But know this...I have done alot of research and I know who is from goodlettsville, tn. I am just wondering how long you think you are going to stay in business doing what you do?
owner2124

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#17 Dec 22, 2011
All I GOT TO SAY TO ANYONE THAT DEALS WITH MIDWEST PUBLIC AUCTION IN MO. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE GUYS!!!!! INVOICE PROTECTION MY ASS!

Vine Grove, KY

#18 Dec 23, 2011
Thank you owner 2124.....and thank you to all.

And Merry Christmas and I hope this post helps those who are thinking of doing business with these guys to think twice and I hope it helps to save good people from Losing everything...

Merry Christmas!!!
Common sense in Iowa

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2012
badpenney wrote:
they are stealing from people all over the us. There are businesses everywere going under because of them.
you can send me messages and i will get on here often to give you any info i can.
thanks and good luck
I have used them twice and I have some items for this months sale. I didn't have any issues. I don't expect to get retail price for my dead inventory either! I am just glad to find a place to sell it and get my money back. Maybe we as dealers should sell our stuff before it's 3 or 4 model years old and then be upset when it doesn't bring retail price? It only brings what the market allows, kind of normal for a auction of non current un popular inventory isn't it? Don't blame the auction, you got paid didn't you? What more do you expect from them. If it was sold no reserve then who's fault is it? I am sorry you lost money but who's fault is it? It's a auction. Obviously you couldn't sell it or it wouldn't be there in the first place. And yes they do charge fees to sell, who doesn't? And no I don't work for them!
also scammed

Fox Lake, IL

#20 Feb 14, 2012
Was told no matter what they sold for, Invoice Protection Plan, would make sure I would receive enough to pay my invoice on the unit off. Now no one answers the phones...they screen them with answering machines. If I knew they wouldn't even get invoice on these units, I would have sold them below invoice myself...not paid these jerks a commission to lose my money!!!!
WAM

Onalaska, WI

#21 Feb 16, 2012
Has anyone been able to recover their losses or come up with a way to sue this company? We just lost a lot of money as well and there has to be a way to get it back...? Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you for your time and consideration.
badpenney wrote:
thanks and good luck
susie

Madison, TN

#22 Feb 16, 2012
can someone go to the auction and confront these crooks in the middle of one of their scams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute Guys at Menards 4 hr isnt 10
Does anyone know Chris Irwin, Irwen, Irvin,etc.? 6 hr whereschris 3
name POF users 7 hr Brenda Combs 9
John deere mower 8 hr guest 2
PBHS Coach Jim Madden (Jan '09) 9 hr WTH 48
Mid Continent Maintenance Man 9 hr He doesnt care 5
Administrators do what they want 9 hr What up in schools 1
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE