Bob Case rehired as Jr. Hi Principal
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
not

Poplar Bluff, MO

#42 Jul 14, 2012
jerome wrote:
it was that sleazy looking lady in the office. nice looking for an older lady but dressed wrong for the job she held...
That would be Jill king, he didn't do her yet. But she is good at breaking up marriages, she likes a married man. Won't take long.
parent

Kansas City, KS

#43 Jul 15, 2012
Brad Hagood also slept with a secretary and he got time keep his job. Educating kids!! Nice!
hallicon

Poplar Bluff, MO

#44 Jul 15, 2012
bluff fan wrote:
I don't give approval to any immoral act. I just don't judge. That's God's job, not yours. My grandchildren DID attend jr high while Mr. Case was there and I have absolutely no complaints about how he conducted himself in front of the kids. WE ALL pay consequences for our sins. You included. Do you want your sins discussed on PB forum? Have you lived a perfect life? Have you been a perfect example for your children? Are you Proud of everything you've done in your life. The Bible says there is no big sin, no little sin, just sin. The Bible also provides the way of forgiveness. You seem to think you are without sin, I say to you, YOU better get right with the Lord and not worry about Mr. case. This is my last trip to this worthless site. And , yes , This next statement is a sin and I humbely asdk God's forgiveness. " Get a life and Kiss my ass.
So you do not have judgement? You know by not disapproving you are approving. Since there is no gradient to "sin" would it be okay if he was a pedophile as long as he was a good teacher when your grandkids went to school?

Really I don't care but you have misunderstood judgement.
hall

Lenexa, KS

#45 Jul 17, 2012
Didn't Amy Jackson sleep with Ernie Lawson?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the most hated person to ever live in PB? 49 min FR For Real 15
Colton Jordan (Oct '15) 1 hr Gonna Get It 15
Kroger employee ignorance 4 hr I know 17
Looking for a good time 5 hr Horny 14
White female looking for white man to party with 5 hr Horny 49
Pop Roxx Arcade (Nov '15) 6 hr always horny 63
Trump is dense. 7 hr Smackdown 19

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance