NannyMcPhee

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 14, 2010
Why do men have to have so much sex?

“searching for the truth”

Since: Aug 10

poplar bluff

#2 Nov 14, 2010
if women didn't want it too, men wouldn't be having it. it's a biological thing.

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 15, 2010
Big Daddy60 is as wrong as they come. Men would just have sex with other men more often that what they do now on the down low.
Smart Ass

Ellington, MO

#4 Nov 15, 2010
Men and Women alike have sexual urges the women just blow there off while the jack theirs off. LOL!! Women think about sex just as much as men talk about it but the fact remains that both still want it some as men get older they want it less and women get older and want it a little more. Thats why young women like old men and older women like younger men. Think about it now.
jewel

Patton, MO

#5 Nov 15, 2010
Why in the world would a woman complain about sex unless she just isn't that much into her man. I am a woman who loves SEX! Someone show these women some good O's and maybe they might quit complaining about givin it up. I'm a married woman of whom gives it to her man as much as he can handle it. We both take our turns instigating it. He loves it just as much as I do. Someone please tell me why there is a reason to b!tch about it.
Hey Smart Ass

Patton, MO

#6 Nov 15, 2010
I think you should give your insight on the oral topic. Granny needs give it up maybe she needs you to give your thoughts on anal too. LOL

“searching for the truth”

Since: Aug 10

poplar bluff

#7 Nov 15, 2010
guest wrote:
Big Daddy60 is as wrong as they come. Men would just have sex with other men more often that what they do now on the down low.
maybe you, not me
Smart Ass

Ellington, MO

#8 Nov 15, 2010
Yeah I thought about telling Granny about some kinky things but then I read all the gay posts and didn't really want to post on that anymore LOL!! Grannies can give oral too just take them teeth out.
just so you know

Carrollton, TX

#9 Nov 15, 2010
jewel wrote:
Why in the world would a woman complain about sex unless she just isn't that much into her man. I am a woman who loves SEX! Someone show these women some good O's and maybe they might quit complaining about givin it up. I'm a married woman of whom gives it to her man as much as he can handle it. We both take our turns instigating it. He loves it just as much as I do. Someone please tell me why there is a reason to b!tch about it.
Thank you very much for your post. Good freakin question! Lack of sex for me is grounds for a divorce. It should be that way for both in the relationship.
Still Goin Strong

AOL

#10 Nov 15, 2010
Maybe SOME older men slow down..Not THIS guy!
Smart Ass

Ellington, MO

#11 Nov 15, 2010
Still Goin Strong wrote:
Maybe SOME older men slow down..Not THIS guy!
Not all men but MOST of men do. With a proper diet and excersise or at least staying active you can last much longer into your golden years than most other men do.
Still Goin Strong

AOL

#12 Nov 15, 2010
Well, SOME of us MATURE guys are much better lovers than the young bucks...
MANY of the young bucks want it just for themselves.
I makes it all about her, and in the end, I get all I could possibly ask and MORE, because they're so appreciative.
That's not to say that I haven't run into my share of selfish women, but the majority have no problem returning everthing I give out...
Happily satisfied woman

Ballwin, MO

#13 Nov 15, 2010
I think that too often women become selfish in the relationship. They think once they hook the guy that they only have to put out when they want it. And if you are married, why are you afraid to experiment or try new things with your man? As long as it only involves you and your man I don't see any problems. See but there are selfish men too, who only want sex, and only care about pleasing themselves. Listen I have a solution to both. STOP BEING SELFISH!!! Men-listen up! First thing, take care of her first. Oral, foreplay, whatever SHE wants or likes. This will make her more open to pleasing you in the manner of your choosing. And stop acting "hard" like you are an emotionless d*ck, that is complete p*ssy repellent. Now for the ladies- stop being stuck up snobby drama filled b*tches. That is penis repellent that will make sure you never find "Mr. Right". When it comes to sex with your man, GIVE IT UP!! As long as you are being taken care of, why not please your man? There is no excuse for not making love to your man, especially if he's good and takes care of your needs. And by the way, keep this in mind, What you won't do, another girl will. If you been with your man long enough that you are making wedding plans in your head, then you need to be open enough to try to things with him. You never know if you like it unless you try it. Now if he ask you to pee on him, or some disgusting sh*t like that..RUN! But otherwise stop acting like you are too good for oral or anal. Wake up it's 2010 almost 2011, try it, you might like it. Please your man/woman and you won't have to worry if they are cheating on you.
Still Goin Strong

AOL

#14 Nov 15, 2010
THERE'S a woman who KNOWS what she's talkin' about!
WOW

Carrollton, TX

#15 Nov 16, 2010
Happily satisfied woman wrote:
I think that too often women become selfish in the relationship. They think once they hook the guy that they only have to put out when they want it. And if you are married, why are you afraid to experiment or try new things with your man? As long as it only involves you and your man I don't see any problems. See but there are selfish men too, who only want sex, and only care about pleasing themselves. Listen I have a solution to both. STOP BEING SELFISH!!! Men-listen up! First thing, take care of her first. Oral, foreplay, whatever SHE wants or likes. This will make her more open to pleasing you in the manner of your choosing. And stop acting "hard" like you are an emotionless d*ck, that is complete p*ssy repellent. Now for the ladies- stop being stuck up snobby drama filled b*tches. That is penis repellent that will make sure you never find "Mr. Right". When it comes to sex with your man, GIVE IT UP!! As long as you are being taken care of, why not please your man? There is no excuse for not making love to your man, especially if he's good and takes care of your needs. And by the way, keep this in mind, What you won't do, another girl will. If you been with your man long enough that you are making wedding plans in your head, then you need to be open enough to try to things with him. You never know if you like it unless you try it. Now if he ask you to pee on him, or some disgusting sh*t like that..RUN! But otherwise stop acting like you are too good for oral or anal. Wake up it's 2010 almost 2011, try it, you might like it. Please your man/woman and you won't have to worry if they are cheating on you.
AMEN!!
rayne

Patton, MO

#16 Nov 16, 2010
Only if the man is hard working and does his part should a woman cator to his every whim. A great man deserves to get what he wants in bed as well as when he rattles his glass it is filled. Call me old fashioned but I have gotten and am still keeping my man. Beleive me he has no reason to let his eyes wonder. Treat them right and they stay home in your bed. Treat him wrong and watch him walk into someone else's bed! Jest sayin'

AOL

#17 Nov 16, 2010
Hey Smart Ass wrote:
I think you should give your insight on the oral topic. Granny needs give it up maybe she needs you to give your thoughts on anal too. LOL
She was talking about Orgasms,stupid.
guest1

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Nov 16, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>She was talking about Orgasms,stupid.
I would think that thing would be so dry at her age it would be impossible for her to have a orgasm.

United States

#19 Nov 16, 2010
NannyMcPhee wrote:
Why do men have to have so much sex?
Because dearest I desire you entirely and on many levels. Your hot and I can't help myself. Your my best friend and I have to hold you.

If sex and men bother you why associate with either?
Happily satisfied woman

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Nov 17, 2010
Still Goin Strong wrote:
THERE'S a woman who KNOWS what she's talkin' about!
Thank you, the facts are the facts. Men want sex as much as women do, and if you believe otherwise, then there is something wrong with you. Sex is a wonderful treat for us, in this otherwise dismal world. There should be no greater pleasure than exploring your sexual boundaries with your man/woman. It allows you to express to your partner what often words can not. So enjoy it, but seriously be safe. Wear protection if you a hoe, or if you sleeping with a hoe. Oh, ladies just one more piece of advice.. If you aren't willing to give oral, then don't expect it in return, don't start what you don't plan on finishing, and seriously SWALLOW, that is your man!!! I mean damn, if you gonna let him bust anywhere else on you or in you, then why not that? Stop being a sissy and Woman up about it. And one more thing, keep it clean ladies, if you wouldn't lick it, you shouldn't expect him too. Peace and love you all my peeps. I'm just keepin it real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candlebox 2 hr Candlebox 1
What happened to the thead about 4 hr Senoir 24
White female looking for white man to party with 5 hr Party girl 66
School board election 6 hr sanmy 16
What happened to Polly Hastings? 8 hr OneOfTheJudges 12
Has anyone used Hampton Homes LLC to sell their... 10 hr Research 3
body found behind taco taco 11 hr calm yourself 24

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance