Someone to get my order right.
smh

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2012
Cheaper prices ! Dang !!!!!!!!!
Hot and Horny

Haslet, TX

#4 Jun 6, 2012
that little girl who wears skirts. shes fn smokin.
fast&furious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jun 6, 2012
That hot red head chick named Ashley ain't her last name dove?
unknown

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jun 6, 2012
No its pigeon lol. She is pretty she ain't a slut like all dem other chicks that work there
Anonymous

Broseley, MO

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Someone to refill my goddamn soda.
realtalk

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jun 7, 2012
The service Is good if u have a good waitress. Deanna, Becca, Jordan, Ashley p, misty, are the best ones there And are the most attractive nice ones that work there. Stop complaining so much and give them credit. Gosh god have pity on you guys
autowelder

Sikeston, MO

#9 Jun 7, 2012
unknown wrote:
No its pigeon lol. She is pretty she ain't a slut like all dem other chicks that work there
whats wring with a hot slut serving u food ?? hite more sluts!!!
smh

United States

#10 Jun 7, 2012
autowelder wrote:
<quoted text>whats wring with a hot slut serving u food ?? hite more sluts!!!
Sure would be nice to have some handsome waiters serving us women food ! wow now there's a hot topic ! ;)
realtalk

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jun 7, 2012
It's a restaurant bar n grill establishment not a nasty filthy white trash bar. Class is good. No one marries a slut people want a good companion. Besides it don't even matter if ur lookin to get laid go to west Billards or some old bar place.
wait what

Haslet, TX

#12 Jun 7, 2012
What do u mean no1 marries a slut? John just did.
ewww

Haslet, TX

#13 Jun 7, 2012
ashley is a slut gross. all the girls are ugly as f. especially the damn hostess's. i guess there hostess's coz there to ugly to serve. and all the guys look mentally retarded. yall need some better bitchs.
horny dogs

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Jun 7, 2012
Which Ashley there's three dumbass. If ur talking bout ashley p. u is damn wrong bout the slut part. The other two idk bout them. But u better shut up before u get bad case of karma. Ur insecurities are definitely showing maybe ur the slut?
horny dogs

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Jun 7, 2012
Apparently with wat u said only hostess are gross and ugly slut, those three Ashley's are servers DUMBBITCH
oyeah

United States

#16 Jun 7, 2012
I ain't worried bout how who looks that works there but u shoulda saw the poor took n there today......it was monstrous....n a bit hot to....I had blazing wings
ewww

Haslet, TX

#17 Jun 7, 2012
im a guy "DUMBBITCH" i have a feelin it ashley p then. and no i said ESPECIALLY the hostess's meaning there they ugliest.
woww

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Jun 7, 2012
The service at buffalo wild wings was great when I go there. I've actually become a frequent regular. The girls are pretty there and Ashley p has been my waitress there couple times and she is the most sweetest kind person. Nowhere near anything that you say.
serious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Jun 8, 2012
woww wrote:
The service at buffalo wild wings was great when I go there. I've actually become a frequent regular. The girls are pretty there and Ashley p has been my waitress there couple times and she is the most sweetest kind person. Nowhere near anything that you say.
If you think the service is great, you must have low standards for service. Lol. We rarely go there because the dimwit high school and college kids they get to serve you suck at their jobs but still expect a big tip. It took 15 minutes for someone to even bring us our drinks the last time. I have never gone in there and gotten out in less than 2 hours. It's ridiculous. Who cares what they look like? Teach them how to serve and manage their tables instead!
autowelder

Haslet, TX

#20 Jun 8, 2012
serious wrote:
<quoted text>If you think the service is great, you must have low standards for service. Lol. We rarely go there because the dimwit high school and college kids they get to serve you suck at their jobs but still expect a big tip. It took 15 minutes for someone to even bring us our drinks the last time. I have never gone in there and gotten out in less than 2 hours. It's ridiculous. Who cares what they look like? Teach them how to serve and manage their tables instead!
i agree with rhe service part and table management. and the epectong of big tips but if theu got the trifecta. and there s a few hot gurls that look good good then bu all means. bring on the sluts if they r good at their job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craigslist Adult Classifieds (May '12) 24 min gay man 31
Bread and Butter 2 hr Glitzgirl 3
Prim Varma hard up 2 hr Guest 6
Obama is a Russian Spy 4 hr Smackdown2017 4
Fox News says the end is near for Trump 4 hr Trump Trooper 15
Garage's, Mechanic Work, get a Second Opinion 5 hr hump 27
Who is she?? 5 hr Sue 7

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance