Tonya

Jackson, MO

#1 Mar 1, 2010
Can anyone tell me about this place? Im looking for a good dance club to go to.
Tonya

Jackson, MO

#2 Mar 1, 2010
any info
Crazy

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Mar 2, 2010
save yourself a trip unless your a minor, that place is a freaking joke, if your under 21 you can drink all ya want!
Scooters Security

Faridabad, India

#4 Mar 7, 2010
Tonya the place is great and still going. As for the people that think they know it all no minors can drink there. Ive been there a long time. The music is great we have a new dj been there for about a month. We have pbr coming on the 19th and afc fights the 20th. So if u like to come that the card for that and every saturday the dance floor is open to all doors open at 8. Friday we have bands and sunday is kar. Hope to see u there.
Tonya

Jackson, MO

#5 Mar 7, 2010
hey thanks so thats means I need to come on a sat. Cause I want a dj.
Crazy

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Mar 7, 2010
better take your boxing gloves as well, there have been so many fights you will need them just to protect yourself! I'm done with that place, use to love it when it was better now its for the birds and dirty. the owner needs to bring back the old crew, they were the best and kept the place clean!
MsSeXy

Kennett, MO

#7 Mar 7, 2010
Skanks go to Scooter's! ha ha ha!(LOL)
MsSeXy

Kennett, MO

#8 Mar 7, 2010
U'LL GET COOTERS AT SCOOTERS!
hahaha

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Mar 19, 2010
good place to go to about 10 but any girls that go there dont trust the bar back matt he is a lier and tries to play every girl he can to sleep with him

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2010
I enjoy going to scooters and will keep going their and as for minor drinking there i have not seen it happen. so unless u know the truth keep your mouth shut. you r more than likely pissed cause u either got kicked out of their or one of the workers got your other half and not all the girls that go their r shanks we can help that u are so shut your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Didnt know you were dumb 1 hr Joseph 4
Lee robinson aka hosea 1 hr Joseph 53
Rustin Phelan 1 hr chek 3
an ogler & train rider 3 hr guest 4
Chris Rennick 5 hr 1963MGM 62
Little blond chic 5 hr Menotyou 2
Fazolli's location - what next? 7 hr Malone 1

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance