Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#124 Dec 11, 2012
^Another one blaming the victim.
Somewhere, a village has lost its idiot.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#125 Dec 11, 2012
JetaimeSteGen wrote:
<quoted text>You dont know jack.
Tell me just how you know that I dont know any of the Poteets.
My family has been in PB for over 100 years, I know you cant say the same.
You're just looking for attention.
Pathetic.
Your right about him. You have some great advice to me about ignoring another guy. My family too has been in the bluff forever. This guy baiting people is just what you said.... Pathetic.

St. Louis, MO

#126 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how much you know about him this isn't the place to discuss it. And go on then, prove him guilty.
You're right to your "opinion" stops where my 1st Amendment rights begin.
Thats all you are trying to do, silence anyone who calls you out.
Grow the hell up.

St. Louis, MO

#127 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right about him. You have some great advice to me about ignoring another guy. My family too has been in the bluff forever. This guy baiting people is just what you said.... Pathetic.
Yep, and I am going to take my own advice.
This guy is obviously not from the Bluff,sure as hell is not in his 50s as he claims, doesnt have a clue about anyone that lives there and doesnt care as long as he gets his lulz.
Perhaps if e all just ignore him he will move on.

St. Louis, MO

#128 Dec 11, 2012
*we
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#129 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't defending anyone. I tried this crap with me. Tried saying I didn't know him and blah blah blah. Nobody answer any of his questions. He's just looking to argue with you. I told him yesterday, I think it was yesterday, that I DID know him. He is just going to come back with some other idiotic response. Don't respond to him.
Looks like your responding to me now. Ignore me if you don't want to respond, don't make a point about it.
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#130 Dec 11, 2012
JetaimeSteGen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right to your "opinion" stops where my 1st Amendment rights begin.
Thats all you are trying to do, silence anyone who calls you out.
Grow the hell up.
First amendment goes as far as other peoples rights too. Liberals haven't seemed to have learn self restrain.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#131 Dec 11, 2012
JetaimeSteGen wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, and I am going to take my own advice.
This guy is obviously not from the Bluff,sure as hell is not in his 50s as he claims, doesnt have a clue about anyone that lives there and doesnt care as long as he gets his lulz.
Yeah. Ignore ignore ignore. I do think its funny how he gripes about us talking on topix and how it's not the place for this. But he thinks its his place to tell us that while calling people turds. I'm not responding to him. You're right too, some village has lost it's idiot.
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#132 Dec 11, 2012
JetaimeSteGen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and I am going to take my own advice.
I'm obviously not from popler bluff, my location is from the UK anyway.
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#133 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Ignore ignore ignore. I do think its funny how he gripes about us talking on topix and how it's not the place for this. But he thinks its his place to tell us that while calling people turds. I'm not responding to him. You're right too, some village has lost it's idiot.
Don't worry, when I look at you, I think I've already seen enough idiots in your town.

St. Louis, MO

#134 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic case of "free speech for me, but not for thee".
He is spamming other threads on here now and calling people names.
Hilarious.....whats even funnier is I was able to completely sidetrack him with 1 post.
Trolls aint the smartest critters, are they?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#135 Dec 11, 2012
Wellllllll back to Kenny poteet then. I wonder if he's been to town here since all of this. He has a house here too where he stays when in town. We won't be seeing you at church anytime soon will we?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#136 Dec 11, 2012
JetaimeSteGen wrote:
<quoted text>Classic case of "free speech for me, but not for thee".
Hilarious.....whats even funnier is I was able to completely sidetrack him with 1 post.
Lol he's talking about the druggies now thank god!!
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#137 Dec 11, 2012
JetaimeSteGen wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic case of "free speech for me, but not for thee".
Sidetrack? Your comments were the only ones there.
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#138 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
Wellllllll back to Kenny poteet then. I wonder if he's been to town here since all of this. He has a house here too where he stays when in town. We won't be seeing you at church anytime soon will we?
Church? Are you are christian?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#139 Dec 11, 2012
Anyone want to venture a guess as to why large language just wants to argue, call names, and intentionally try to make people respond to him? Is he lonely? Attention seeking ? Or maybe he has no control over his own life so he toys with others? Can anyone figure this guy out?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#140 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>Church? Are you are christian?
Oh oh oh. Here he goes! Gonna have a smart ass answer if I say yes OR no. Lol. Anyone ever watch Dana carvys impression of George bush Sr. on Saturday night live? Where he says " not gonna do it... Not gonna do it... Not fallin for your tricks"

St. Louis, MO

#141 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
I hear he was seen in St Louis yesterday, if he has half a brain in his head, he wont show his face in PB for awhile.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#142 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
Anyone want to venture a guess as to why large language just wants to argue, call names, and intentionally try to make people respond to him? Is he lonely? Attention seeking ? Or maybe he has no control over his own life so he toys with others? Can anyone figure this guy out?
I'll take a guess! Nobody he knows in the " real world" takes him seriously so he uses topix to pretend to be serious and get people to argue with him. There are many people who use topix in good faith with hopes of having a real discussion about the issue at hand. And it's these people that he gets going! These people wonder " why would someone be like this? It's just crazy and desperate" This is why it's sad there are people like large language . Because what normal people think is true. He is sad and desperate for attention. Haaaa nailed it!!!!!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#143 Dec 11, 2012
His dad was the same way...an alcoholic deadbeat. His mom a drug addict. Thought he knew better than to beat a woman but he will get off because he has enough money to buy his way out. His family will never believe he could do such a thing because they have always believed his lies. What a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone used "The Liquid Stuff" to pass a d... (Jan '09) 46 min Cali 638
Earnie Adams (Jun '13) 1 hr sharon peters 23
Boyd Lippoldt 1 hr sharon peters 2
Questions About Alleged Virginia Reporter Shooting 1 hr you are sick 7
attn: missing 2 hr Justme 23
Body Found on CR 353 2 hr concerned 12
Nick 4 hr Guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages