Gayle

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Gayle wrote:
<quoted text>It was in far today
DAR
Guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Dec 9, 2012
Hey "wants to know". Why are you getting all bent out of shape about me asking about it being in the paper? I don't buy one every day or have a subscription. I don't know why you felt the need to say what you did. It just makes you look like the dumbass. I had not yet seen todays paper and just wondered. I have since gotten a paper. And you know what..you d!ck...they were nicer to him than anyone else was. They should have gotten his mugshot instead of a pretty picture he had made with makeup on. They also could have added a few more details. You must be friends with this pr!ck.
emilio

Poplar Bluff, MO

#23 Dec 9, 2012
Oh how the mighty have fallen.......
wants to know

Poplar Bluff, MO

#24 Dec 9, 2012
It's a little late in the day to finally figure out the answer to a dumbass question that had been asked and answered some time after midnight last night. He's no friend of mine--I hope he gets what's coming to him, if anything. But what happens to pretty boy or his rich-bitch bimbo soon to be ex wife is irrelevant to the clear stupidity of your useless question. Dumbass is as dumbass does.
Guest wrote:
Hey "wants to know". Why are you getting all bent out of shape about me asking about it being in the paper? I don't buy one every day or have a subscription. I don't know why you felt the need to say what you did. It just makes you look like the dumbass. I had not yet seen todays paper and just wondered. I have since gotten a paper. And you know what..you d!ck...they were nicer to him than anyone else was. They should have gotten his mugshot instead of a pretty picture he had made with makeup on. They also could have added a few more details. You must be friends with this pr!ck.
Just wondering

United States

#25 Dec 9, 2012
wants to know wrote:
It's a little late in the day to finally figure out the answer to a dumbass question that had been asked and answered some time after midnight last night. He's no friend of mine--I hope he gets what's coming to him, if anything. But what happens to pretty boy or his rich-bitch bimbo soon to be ex wife is irrelevant to the clear stupidity of your useless question. Dumbass is as dumbass does.<quoted text>
I wonder if the alleged abuse had taken place in Poplar Bluff instead of Florida, would he have made "Mugshots"
Guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#26 Dec 9, 2012
Wow! "Wants to know". You have some issues man! Lol. It was stupid for someone to ask if it was going to be in the paper? And a little late in the day to be asking a "dumbass" question like that? That is exactly what this site is for! Information! Go take a freakin xanax and relax. Bashing some dude that wondered if it would be in the paper? And calling him a dumbass for it? Maybe you should be hanging out with Poteet! You getting that upset about someone not seeing the newspaper yet is a little crazy.
wants to know

Poplar Bluff, MO

#27 Dec 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
Wow! "Wants to know". You have some issues man! Lol. It was stupid for someone to ask if it was going to be in the paper? And a little late in the day to be asking a "dumbass" question like that? That is exactly what this site is for! Information! Go take a freakin xanax and relax. Bashing some dude that wondered if it would be in the paper? And calling him a dumbass for it? Maybe you should be hanging out with Poteet! You getting that upset about someone not seeing the newspaper yet is a little crazy.
Your kind typically have limited involvement with newspaper, such as wrapping Christmas presents you shoplift, steal from your neighbors, or fraudulently obtain when you pass yourselves off as needy families to local folks with good hearts. The fatal flaw in your nonsense is that you seek news from a wiseass board such as Topix rather than from the local paper. Why don't you beg the Rescue Mission for one last Christmas gift, a newspaper subscription, so you can leave your days of looking like the village idiot behind in 2013. Dumbass, dolt , dufus, whatever--all signs point to you, Einstein. You really can't make this shit up!!! Thanks for the laughs!!!
Guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#28 Dec 9, 2012
To "wants to know". You alllllllll of that from one post? You're on topix too. You realize that right? I don't think you really believe any of what you just said. You're just on here looking to argue with people and talk sh!t sitting behind your computer. You must be a "smart feller"! Figuring out how I got Christmas gifts for my family and judging my social status because I commented on a site that you're on too. Your assumption is dead wrong but funny! Thanks for the laughs!! I could go on a rant and tell you how much money I actually make, what kind of truck I drive, the street I live on, and plenty of other things to prove you're wrong in your assumption. But it's not worth it. Somehow you think you know how I live my life. There is no way you can get that from a post on topix. You judged my lifestyle and social status from a few sentences that in no way describe anything about my personal life. But what I can judge from your posts, you seem like a very unhappy and angry person who is just looking to pick a fight. And if you are going to judge people who post on topix, again I will say, you have been posting too. So, since you say people who use topix are stealing from their neighbors and wrapping presents with newspapers, take a look in the mirror. And go on and keep subscribing to a newspaper that's only full of arrest, obituaries, pictures of kids at parks that nobody gives a sh!t about, and day old news. Stay home with your newspaper and your attitude. I subscribe to the STL Post Dispatch. That's how I found out about this story. I prefer a newspaper that isn't full of "donkeys for sale" ads. And the front page,above the fold, stories about how an old water tower is being torn down. Take your boots off and go to bed you damn hillbilly!
YOLO

Poplar Bluff, MO

#29 Dec 9, 2012
Anyone know if he did anything like this to his first wife? I won't mention her name. I have too much respect for her to put her name on this particular topic. She is probably mortified by all of this. I know he was verbally abusive. Yelling and demeanng to her and such. I just wonder if the stereotypical escalation of violence among men like this started during the marriage or after he moved away where nobody knew him.
wants to know

Poplar Bluff, MO

#30 Dec 9, 2012
I'll tell you about "my kind". I'm an old fat white republican. I subscribe to the newspaper here in town because it's all I've ever known. I was born and raised here. I don't like ken poteet because he made fun of me in high school. I was never good at sports and just didn't fit in with everyone else. After high school I went on to be a regular know nothing working drone like everyone else. I make just enough money to not qualify for government assistance. Now I'm mad at the world and snap on randomecpeople I don't know because I'm unhappy with myself and my life so I take it out on others. People I don't even know. I assume things because it makes me feel like a big man to talk about people and call them names on a website that I don't approve, yet still use it like everyone else. I go to church every Sunday because it makes me look good. I can't wait until I get home so I can get on topix and praise the lord and be nice to people. I'm not friends with ken or his wife but I know she is a bimbo. I wish I was friends with ken but I don't make near as much money as he does and I'm intimidated by him and others I don't know who are smarter than me. I'm sorry for being such an angry and unhappy person and taking kt out on others. I need therapy because my mommy and daddy didn't hug me when I was little. That's another reason why I get worked up and call people names who ask questions on a website where people are supposed to ask questions. I don't understand the concept. And yes I think everyone should have a subscription or buy a newspaper every day! Even though,statistically speaking, newpaper subscriptions are down these days. People these days get most news online or use a smartphone to find local news. People like me are a dying breed. We don't understand why people use the internet an sites like this for news. So you see, my point is that I use the local newspaper to catch up on the news of the day. Unless I accidentally run across a site like topix and then judge smeones lifestyle and information source choices. The local paper is my only source for news. But some days I'm not satisfied with the local newspaper. I feel like I'm wasting my money on a subscription when I can just get on topix and troll for more relevant and important information. So, I too, wrap presents with my old newspapers. I can't use all of my old newspapers because some of them get sticky while I masturbate all over them. Newspapers are soooooo cool! It turns me on when I get my paper delivered to me daily and I just can't keep myself from whacking off to something that most people in town don't have. You could say that my newspaper makes me feel special. To bad it's not good enough or i wouldn't be on here giving my very important opinion to people who really don't care what I say. I feel dirty now for posting on here. I feel like I've cheated on my newspaper.:(
casual observer

Quitman, AR

#31 Dec 9, 2012
Falcon punch, right to the poteet. Ouch. Won't be seeing that pic on the news.
Superwoman

Poplar Bluff, MO

#32 Dec 9, 2012
Check the Sunday front page.
Guest wrote:
I wonder if the local paper will run this story? It was important enough to be in newspapers in Florida and St Louis Post Dispatch...and on tv news!! It wouldn't be a surprise if it wasn't in the paper here! He might know somebody there that wants to cover his ass! Doesn't matter really we all know how he is!!!
moonwalker

Poplar Bluff, MO

#34 Dec 10, 2012
http://www2.colliersheriff.org/arrestsearch/P... Here is the link to his mugshot. It also said his bond was 50,000.
shameful

Poplar Bluff, MO

#35 Dec 10, 2012
I went to school with Kenny. He seemed like an ok guy. After he married Jana and bought himself a Cadillac he started acting like a stuck up a@@hole. Our families go to church together and I can tell you one thing. I bet his mother and grandmother are absolutely ashamed of him these days. And knowing his grandpa G.B., who one of the nicest, just, and fair men I ever knew, Kenny would be getting his a@@ beat by an old man for hitting a woman! I remember everyone got to call him "Pops" whether you were his family or not. You weren't raised like how you have become Kenny Poteet. You should be ashamed of yourself. And ashamed for your family and children whom you have put through so much because of your despicable actions.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#37 Dec 10, 2012
Get back to school. Don't gossip children.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#38 Dec 10, 2012
shameful wrote:
I went to school with Kenny. He seemed like an ok guy. After he married Jana and bought himself a Cadillac he started acting like a stuck up a@@hole. Our families go to church together and I can tell you one thing. I bet his mother and grandmother are absolutely ashamed of him these days. And knowing his grandpa G.B., who one of the nicest, just, and fair men I ever knew, Kenny would be getting his a@@ beat by an old man for hitting a woman! I remember everyone got to call him "Pops" whether you were his family or not. You weren't raised like how you have become Kenny Poteet. You should be ashamed of yourself. And ashamed for your family and children whom you have put through so much because of your despicable actions.
"Kenny would be getting his a@@ beat by an old man for hitting a woman!"

Whats old to you? 40?! Go to hell kiddie.
shameful

Poplar Bluff, MO

#39 Dec 10, 2012
His grandpa would be in his 80's or 90,s. So yeah that's old you d!ck!!
shameful

Poplar Bluff, MO

#40 Dec 10, 2012
What makes you think I'm a kid? Why don't you post something to add to this conversation instead of talking trash to me! Oh wait a minute. Is this Kenny? Bahaha!
shameful

Poplar Bluff, MO

#41 Dec 10, 2012
Are you on here just to catch up on gossip or just make stupid comments? Why are you here?
lookie

Poplar Bluff, MO

#42 Dec 10, 2012
People should google his name and when you find the link to the site with the video you can take a look at the comments on that one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Inn 12 min Chill 18
Preston 42 min Saddened 15
Bars for people +45 y/o 44 min Karla 5
billy cox and ronnie dean (Jun '10) 51 min Ranger 5
BOYCOTT the ADVERTISERS in the SEMO TIMES 55 min Leonard 6
It's only right... 2 hr WTF? 3
B arb Neeley 5 hr Front Door 9
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poplar Bluff

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NFL 1:39PM
Ryan Mathews out, Keenan Allen doubtful for Chargers
Yahoo! Sports 2:01 PM
Chiefs quarterback Smith out with lacerated spleen
Yahoo! Sports 4:37 PM
Chargers RB Mathews out against Chiefs
NBC Sports 5:11 PM
Russell Okung cleared to play from bruised lung, Max Unger a game-time decision
Bleacher Report 6:17 PM
Smith Injury Gives Chiefs Gauge of QB's Value