First Prev
of 34
Next Last
pierre

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Saw in the St Louis paoer that he was arrested for domestic violence on his wife of 4 months..
wants to know

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2012
pierre wrote:
Saw in the St Louis paoer that he was arrested for domestic violence on his wife of 4 months..
So?
cajun

Overland Park, KS

#3 Dec 8, 2012
When was it in the paper?
ken p

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Dec 8, 2012
your next you keep lipn me boy
bob c

Ozark, MO

#5 Dec 8, 2012
From what I watched on fox2 St Louis, he beat her up two different times(allegedly)....the report shows the bruises all over her body...sounds like the president of sterling bank is not a very good person.

United States

#6 Dec 8, 2012
He's a little guy. I would have kicked his ass!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Google it, it was in the stl paper. He's an arrogant douchebag. I'm pretty sure he would beat his employees if he could!
poteetsucks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Dec 8, 2012
I just looked this up. There ARE pictures of her body. I knew he had it in him to do something like this. I 100% believe her story! And to the person who commented about him being a dbag--that's for sure! He is an egomaniac/selfish/greedy SOB. I wouldn't be surprised if he did this to his first wife also. If it did, I can only guess that she kept it quiet for the sake of the children. The POS has NO soul! He is very wealthy but he lets his mother live in public housing and on food stamps. He won't even help his own mother! He touts that he's a republican and donates money to the party and to campaigns. I personally have heard him say the same old things republicans say about welfare. If he is that worried about people abusing the system and griping that the government shouldn't spend money on poor people...then why wn't he take the burden off us taxpayers and take care of his mother? It's because he is a greedy POS who doesn't want that money to leave his pocket. The sad thing about this situation...the arrest...is that he might just get out of this by paying her off. I for one hope hope hope that she isn't like him. I hope justice is more important to her than some extra cash. Violence runs in his family. His uncle and his uncles kid both have tempers. I pray his children stop the cycle of violence that plagues the men in his family!
guesty

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Dec 9, 2012
How long do y'all think it will take for him to buy himself out of this?
Bass Tard

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Dec 9, 2012
poteetsucks wrote:
I just looked this up. There ARE pictures of her body. I knew he had it in him to do something like this. I 100% believe her story! And to the person who commented about him being a dbag--that's for sure! He is an egomaniac/selfish/greedy SOB. I wouldn't be surprised if he did this to his first wife also. If it did, I can only guess that she kept it quiet for the sake of the children. The POS has NO soul! He is very wealthy but he lets his mother live in public housing and on food stamps. He won't even help his own mother! He touts that he's a republican and donates money to the party and to campaigns. I personally have heard him say the same old things republicans say about welfare. If he is that worried about people abusing the system and griping that the government shouldn't spend money on poor people...then why wn't he take the burden off us taxpayers and take care of his mother? It's because he is a greedy POS who doesn't want that money to leave his pocket. The sad thing about this situation...the arrest...is that he might just get out of this by paying her off. I for one hope hope hope that she isn't like him. I hope justice is more important to her than some extra cash. Violence runs in his family. His uncle and his uncles kid both have tempers. I pray his children stop the cycle of violence that plagues the men in his family!
Have you met his mom? I'd let her rot too...

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Dec 9, 2012
He can let his mother rot? Ok----you are the one buying her lunch today! Should he do it or you?
booboo

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Dec 9, 2012
http://fox2now.com/2012/12/06/bank-president-... This is a link to just one of the news stories.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Sounds like he has turned into his father! His mother did have problems but has been clean over 20 years. He treats his own sister and others in his family like crap because they have less than he but we all know he climbed up his first wife's back to get what he has. I have known his whole family forever and the only good one in it was his grandpa. They claim to be Christian but judge others behind their back. All of them...his uncle...cousins...the whole family needs a reality check...glad old man ray isn't around for this chapter.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Dec 9, 2012
I wonder if the local paper will run this story? It was important enough to be in newspapers in Florida and St Louis Post Dispatch...and on tv news!! It wouldn't be a surprise if it wasn't in the paper here! He might know somebody there that wants to cover his ass! Doesn't matter really we all know how he is!!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#15 Dec 9, 2012
He may have abused her, some of that has been made obvious! However, if you live in the area you would know he married a nut job this time around!! The marriage wasn't working out and she was not going to get a dime if and when he left her, which he was planning!! she attacked him and talked vengeful everytime she was intoxicated!! Now she's found a way to ruin him and get some cash for her future!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Dec 9, 2012
Sunkisser you're an idiot! Let's say she really was unstable or crazy. Let's also say when she was intoxicated she ...in your words...talked vengeful towards him. So by your logic. It's her fault that he beat the crap out of her?!?! And that she has found a way to ruin him?!?! I've only met her once but known him all my life. He ruined himself! He didn't just hit her once and release his frustration and anger. He beat her for a period of time that resulted in the injuries in the photos. Blamed it on a motorcycle wreck that never happened. Then in Florida beat her so badly that it broke her leg and pulled a chunk of hair out. Let's say this...I know him to be a drunk arrogant pr!ck...she may drink too. I don't know about that. But when you say she found a way to ruin him you only make yourself sound like an idiot. She can't "make" him beat her. I hope she gets as much money out of him as she can!!!! That's the only thing that would piss him off! He doesn't care about what's on his criminal record. He will always have friends who kiss his @ss because he has money. He doesn't care that anyone here even knows he did it! My experience with him here is that he is going to make excuses, people will tell him its ok you were drunk---you have a problem...but when they don't need his money anymore or his business ties...they will start saying what they want and talk behind his back. Nobody believes his BS. Why do you think he moved? I feel bad for his kids. But they probably already know what dear old dad is like.
wants to know

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
I wonder if the local paper will run this story? It was important enough to be in newspapers in Florida and St Louis Post Dispatch...and on tv news!! It wouldn't be a surprise if it wasn't in the paper here! He might know somebody there that wants to cover his ass! Doesn't matter really we all know how he is!!!
Read the paper dumbass. Or better yet, have some of the neighborhood high school dropouts help you read it.
seriously

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Seriously!!!! Someone said she found a way to ruin him!!! What she found was the courage to come forward. Despite his ties to the community and despite his money and influence!!!!!!! He is saying that this is a ploy for a "money grab". That is total crap. I hope she doesn't drop the charges. But you can bet that he is going to try and make one helluva deal and throw money at it to get her to drop the charges. Hey KEN POTEET, this message is for you! Just because you might be able to buy her silence, doesn't mean you didn't beat her like a dog. It only means you are upholding what views people have about you. You have money and think that makes you untouchable. You still beat her! Pictures and police reports prove that!

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#19 Dec 9, 2012
sunkisser wrote:
He may have abused her, some of that has been made obvious! However, if you live in the area you would know he married a nut job this time around!! The marriage wasn't working out and she was not going to get a dime if and when he left her, which he was planning!! she attacked him and talked vengeful everytime she was intoxicated!! Now she's found a way to ruin him and get some cash for her future!
You're blaming the victim?
Really?
I thought all the dinosaurs like you had died off already.
Gayle

United States

#20 Dec 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
It was in far today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earnie Adams (Jun '13) 10 min HATE him 30
k.n 1 hr Guest 4
Bi guy lookin for male friend 2 hr jamie 1
family counseling center 2 hr go go 5
Ashley Madison Leak Hits PB! 2 hr Guest 13
Apartments/Houses for Rent? 3 hr Anonymous 1
Pallets (May '10) 3 hr ioioi 4
Tyler Russom 9 hr wondering 40
Body Found on CR 353 23 hr Semoxipot 16
More from around the web