curious

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Just curious to know if there are ne bars where the lesi/bi population hang out? We are looking for like minded friends........
Yep

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 27, 2012
J j s the only place I know of in the bluff...
curious

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Yep wrote:
J j s the only place I know of in the bluff...
Thnx. Can u tell me nething ab the place?
Where is it located?
Yep

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 28, 2012
B street and 2000 Bartlett it's on the east side. Right after you cross bridge got to stop sign look caddy corner to left and there she is
Yep

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Lots of great people. Have a lot of friends there.
curious

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Does the place have pool tables? Serve mixed drinks?
Lots of bi females???
HarHar

Ava, MO

#7 Sep 28, 2012
curious wrote:
Just curious to know if there are ne bars where the lesi/bi population hang out? We are looking for like minded friends........
What happened 420cpl? Did your other thread not give you nasty ho you wanted so now you're gonna troll bars?
curious

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Don't kno who u think we are.
Don't really care what u have to say.
U do not know us. An we certainly don't wna know u, so don't worry ab us.
An btw: how come its ok for everyone else (strait folks) to ask ab bars, an meetin new people? What is the difference?
Maybe u shud start dealing w ur own sexist issues an get a life........
Serenity

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Sep 28, 2012
JJ's seems like a pretty good place and the only true gay bar around here that I know of. I've only been once but had a lot of fun. It doesn't look like much outside, but you will be surprised inside. They serve really good mixed drinks, have a pool table, and lots of seating. People were friendly and way better looking than I had expected...LOL! There are lots of young, pretty, bisexual girls and sexy gay men....at least that one time I went :)
HarHar

Ava, MO

#10 Sep 28, 2012
curious wrote:
Don't kno who u think we are.
Don't really care what u have to say.
U do not know us. An we certainly don't wna know u, so don't worry ab us.
An btw: how come its ok for everyone else (strait folks) to ask ab bars, an meetin new people? What is the difference?
Maybe u shud start dealing w ur own sexist issues an get a life........
Of course I know you. You posted another thread using the name 420cpl looking for a female companion for a kinky 3some. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/poplar-bluff-...

Of course you'll deny it, but your skanky meth head spelling is a dead give away.

You didn't get what you wanted on craigs list. Didn't get what you wanted in your last thread. Now it looks like you're planning to take your diseased toothless fat behind to a gay bar.
curious

United States

#11 Sep 28, 2012
HarHar wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I know you. You posted another thread using the name 420cpl looking for a female companion for a kinky 3some. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/poplar-bluff-...
Of course you'll deny it, but your skanky meth head spelling is a dead give away.
You didn't get what you wanted on craigs list. Didn't get what you wanted in your last thread. Now it looks like you're planning to take your diseased toothless fat behind to a gay bar.
Wow really. Ur really Jealous aren't u???
Did u lose ur man to a bi woman or lose ur woman to another woman?
As for diseased, meth head an being fat an toothless. I'm sry to hear that. BUT NOT @ ALL.
I'm not fat, toothless, diseased an I have NEVER used drugs. An to clear the 420cpl thing up, I've dated them. I know them very well. They are a very fun loving aring cpl just tryin to find love. I am not them.
Get ur facts strait B4 u come on here ranting an raveing ab ur inadquatices!!!
Now then I am done defending myself to u. If u don't like what we do, u don't have to read our topix. Or is it (topix) the only people n PB that will even give u the time of day??? Poor mistreated har har (bet ur the fat, ugly drug addicted toothless meth head) ur speakin of??? LMAO!
Peace an BI-sexual love for all!!!!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Sep 28, 2012
I used to go there...not anymore. Nothing but guys lookin for a lay. Stay away from anyone thats been w jason summers. He has hiv n doesnt tell people. He gets disability for it n lives off the government.
curious

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2012
guest wrote:
I used to go there...not anymore. Nothing but guys lookin for a lay. Stay away from anyone thats been w jason summers. He has hiv n doesnt tell people. He gets disability for it n lives off the government.
Thanx for info on the jason dude. No worries tho we only date other women.:)
do u have a suggestion of a place where we can find a decent group of bi females?
Serenity

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Sep 28, 2012
Check out the bar Bears downtown across from parking garage. It's a cool bar (my personal fav) and they have all sorts of people there. They are having bands there tonight and probably Saturday night, so there should be a decent crowd. The people are friendly and it's easy to mingle and make new friends. It's NOT a gay bar, but it does attract a variety of people who are open minded and engage in the kind of relationship you are seeking.
curious

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Serenity wrote:
Check out the bar Bears downtown across from parking garage. It's a cool bar (my personal fav) and they have all sorts of people there. They are having bands there tonight and probably Saturday night, so there should be a decent crowd. The people are friendly and it's easy to mingle and make new friends. It's NOT a gay bar, but it does attract a variety of people who are open minded and engage in the kind of relationship you are seeking.
Thnx for info. We mite just c ya there. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon T Law 41 min MyBrothersKeeper 14
ozark mobile homes 46 min dog wood 1
Chat 1 hr Chop chop 3
The love of your life turned out to be a ????? 4 hr Kevin 8
8 families who run poplar bluff 8 hr sambo 49
Reeca Daves DMD and Jared Beard dmd 8 hr Stupid Is 3
Dalton from ww wood 9 hr Black dodge 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages