23/f looking for mature woman 30-45

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
yours truly

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Im not giving to much info on here but im 23 and im looking for a 30-45 year old woman. NOT A COUPLE!

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
My wife is allowed to play by herself, does that work?
And before some moron gets on here and asks, NO she's not interested in any more males!!!!!
hill billy

Lenexa, KS

#3 Jan 11, 2013
I got a goat, and if you put peanut butter on your snatch you'll never need another woman!
yours truly

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2013
guest wrote:
My wife is allowed to play by herself, does that work?
And before some moron gets on here and asks, NO she's not interested in any more males!!!!!
Im really just looking for a one on one relationship. But heres a email to talk to me. Off of this site. dustyford1970@hotmail.com

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
yours truly wrote:
<quoted text>
Im really just looking for a one on one relationship. But heres a email to talk to me. Off of this site. dustyford1970@hotmail.com
I am 38, from PB. Have lived here all my life. How old are you and are you from Poplar Bluff?

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I am 38, from PB. Have lived here all my life. How old are you and are you from Poplar Bluff?
I am sorry. I seen how old you are. Don't know why I asked lol. Wasn't thinking obviously. Have you always been with women?
yours truly

Chelsea, MI

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Heres my email for more info, dustyford1970@hotmail.com. I have been with a few guys. But mostly girls.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jan 13, 2013
yours truly wrote:
Heres my email for more info, dustyford1970@hotmail.com. I have been with a few guys. But mostly girls.
You seem way to desperate posting on two different topics repeatedly giving your email and asking questions. I'm a lesbian and would take your desperation as a bad sign. It's a little scary!
yours truly

Chelsea, MI

#9 Jan 13, 2013
im not desparate, just bored and want someone new to talk to. Ive tryed a couple dating sites, but cant seem to find a nice, real relationship.
WHY

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Jan 13, 2013
you my dear are a sick pig. women having sex with women and an older one at the you are in your 20s but you both sickos. Bible says woman with man not woman with woman. you need help. They have the mental ward somewhere at one of the hospitals check yourselves in, maybe that will open you up to getting straight..am in nursing but I just moved here 2 weeks ago so don't know where it exactly is but I am sure if you call P.B R. Med Center they can tell ya. Rofl
Anonymous

Campbell, MO

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Anyone who believes that shit in the bible needs to be in the nuthouse right next to the gays.

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2013
WHY wrote:
you my dear are a sick pig. women having sex with women and an older one at the you are in your 20s but you both sickos. Bible says woman with man not woman with woman. you need help. They have the mental ward somewhere at one of the hospitals check yourselves in, maybe that will open you up to getting straight..am in nursing but I just moved here 2 weeks ago so don't know where it exactly is but I am sure if you call P.B R. Med Center they can tell ya. Rofl
The bible says a lot of antiquated things, but here's one that never goes out of style, judge not lest ye be judged!! Love how bible quoters conveniently forget that one when they run across anything they don't agree with!!!
WHY

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Jan 14, 2013
not judging just stating facts.!!!! Homosexuality is not proper. That is why God Made ADAM and EVE so they co PROCREATE and be husband and wife.It says a man leaveth his family and cling to his wife. Not man leaveth his family and cling to his man or the other way around. not EVE-EVE duh And one day to the above that stated the stuff in the Bible is nothing and we all are nuts. No I am not perfect, no one is, but someday when you are floating in HELL burning for ETERNITY you will figure out that it was REAL!!! Just like the fire that will be burning you is. We will pray for your soul you find the truth out and repent before it is too late!

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Bullsh!t.you ARE judging, you are stating your beliefs, NOT facts. Facts can b proven!! So im sorry if YOUR god is so vengeful that he would commit someone to hell just for that, then u can have him!! I do NOT believe the same way you believe, yet I do not bash on you for your way of thinking. You are free to think whatever you want, yet you ("good" Christian people) feel it necessary to tell me I'm wrong!
I happen to believe your wrong, but that is your choice. Y do you HAVE to judge me cause YOU (not your god) don't agree with it!!??
yours truly

United States

#15 Jan 14, 2013
WHY wrote:
not judging just stating facts.!!!! Homosexuality is not proper. That is why God Made ADAM and EVE so they co PROCREATE and be husband and wife.It says a man leaveth his family and cling to his wife. Not man leaveth his family and cling to his man or the other way around. not EVE-EVE duh And one day to the above that stated the stuff in the Bible is nothing and we all are nuts. No I am not perfect, no one is, but someday when you are floating in HELL burning for ETERNITY you will figure out that it was REAL!!! Just like the fire that will be burning you is. We will pray for your soul you find the truth out and repent before it is too late!
Wake up and smell the roses and look around you. Theres gay people everywhere! You blowing your mouth on topix is not going to magicly make me or anyone else be not gay. Sorry, but I was born this way, god created me this way, wanna tell someone about hating the fact that two girls sleep together, tell your all mighty god.
WHY

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Jan 14, 2013
excuse me nope God did not create anyone GAY... Duh. It is on you don't blame anything on God about you being Gay. Where in the Bible does it say that God created you GAY. Cough up the verses. Ha.You can't. Now back to reality checks! Still praying for you to get your head on straight some day.!!!!!! Here is a prayer for you. Dear God, be with those that are ignorant in their thoughts and need your help on things. Be mindful of their sins and if they truly repent and turn from their wicked ways and quit blaming you for their problems of being the way they are and change their ways then give them mercy. Thank you. Amen. Now it is up to you and whomever to quit blaming God for making you the way you are in being Gay and truly change your ways. Best of Luck to you and others. Otherwise you are on your own. Will not be responding to your postings again. obviously you need more help and prayers than what I or others can give you.
normal guy

United States

#17 Jan 14, 2013
How arrogant can a person b, to presume to KNOW how god made another person!!!! Ohhh that's right the bible said being gay is a sin.
I have read the bible many times, it's a good book, it's full of good, moral, and immoral stories ( I even happen to believe in god) but NOWHERE in that book (which was written by men, then translated from ancient hebrew, which is dead language, to modern Hebrew then finally to modern english) does it state that homosexuality is a sin. The only word I have found in that book to describe homosexuality is an abomination, which was used to describe anything not considered "normal".
Gay gurl

United States

#18 Jan 17, 2013
I really love how some people can just make assumptions about us "queers", "fags", "homos", and "dykes". Some "righteous" people out there have no clue about god and his supposed truths about us gays. God doesn't make people gay? That's funny as hell right there, explain to me how this thing you call god can make a child be born a boy, yet he feels like a girl inside...how about a so called god who brings a child into this world with parents who abuse them? Who is this god to decide anything? If there is a god, he/she is a sick and twisted being. Which is why I personally don't believe in god. Am I out here telling people not to believe in god? No I'm not. Keep your righteous bullsh!t to yourself. If someone wants to hear about god and the bible they will/can go to church.
jkh

United States

#19 Jan 18, 2013
Didn't Jesus preach tolerance of others? I think THAT message has been completely been lost on modern christians.
Then again atheists aren't exactly making it easy on themselves. When you have an entire country that was founded on christian principals, by christian peoples, then systematically start removing all mentioning of god from society, it only stands to reason that they would get angry. I'm come on, what would it hurt to leave "in god we trust" on our money? We said the pledge of allegiance every day in school when I was a kid, n while I'm not much into organized religions, it never hurt me to say the words "one nation under god" but reciting it everyday DID however instill in me an abiding ALLEGIANCE to my country.
Gay gurl

United States

#20 Jan 19, 2013
Let me ask a stupid question here....and I'll even answer myself because I already know the answer... How the hell did one girls plea to meet another woman, turn into a religious debate? And the answer is, because no god fearing Christian can stand the thought of two people the same sex getting it on or being happy. If there is a god out there somewhere I hope he/she is freaking gay as hell. That way all those people who are using the word god to crush us can learn just how stupid and bigoted they really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is John Dunivan? (Jun '08) 1 hr Shannon 50
the adult store (Mar '10) 2 hr out of towner 12
What happened to Polly Hastings? 2 hr haha 2
bishop webb (Jun '13) 3 hr Gues 43
New blue mustang 7 hr Angree driver 24
Republicans seeking impeachment of Trump. 8 hr GGG 1
super 8 motel 8 hr anonymous 6

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance