The pony and the club next door

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Isabella

Clarkesville, GA

#2 Oct 7, 2008
I am a dancer at the pony what would you like to know about it.
Been there

Chagrin Falls, OH

#3 Oct 7, 2008
What do you think he wants to know? Tell him how proud you are to get naked for him. Little loose on brains but can shake that thang. Isabella is for salela.
American

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2008
have you been cleared for all STD's and hepatitus
LMAO

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Oct 7, 2008
a stripper and std's?? Say it isnt so!
Isabella

Clarkesville, GA

#6 Oct 7, 2008
Okay first of all none of you people know me outside of the club so you can talk all the sh*t you want. Second of all I have never had an STD in my life and for your information i have only had sex with six people. I have two kids whom i love more than anything in the world and wouldn't do anything to risk them. Nothing you people say is going to bother me cause I do what I do to take care of my kids. I am secure enough with my body to show it off. I am only one young once. So keep talking sh*t about me cause then you will leave someone else alone.
Been there

Chagrin Falls, OH

#7 Oct 7, 2008
Well, well here's a shiny quarter, got a pic?

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Oct 7, 2008
Wow ONLY 6 people, a half dozen different guys (?), with 2 kids and a stripper job your proud of..and your how old? Yeah, now I really feel bad..
Bored

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2008
and what happens when the boobs sag and the soso looks get worst...then what ...WalMart Greeter
curious

Dexter, MO

#10 Oct 7, 2008
hey maybe when shes done she'll take your job, or maybe she'll be the nurse taking care of you when you get put in a home. You people are so judgemental, the fact that she is a dancer doesn't make her any less of a human being, but I think judging someone solely based on their job choice does.
Isabella

Clarkesville, GA

#11 Oct 7, 2008
I will be 24 on Monday and both my kids have the same dad. I lost my virginity when I was 15 so six different guys are not that bad. Some of those girls have slept with a whole lot more. I was with my kids' dad for 6 years. Not that you need to know my history but I just wanted you to know the facts. And no I won't be a wal-mart greeter I am going back to school next year. Thank you curious! At least someone understands us dancers are humans too.

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Oct 7, 2008
frequent client or inspiring stripper,which are you?

“Imma Tell Ya Like It Is...”

Since: Oct 08

Jackson, MI

#13 Oct 7, 2008
Isabella wrote:
Okay first of all none of you people know me outside of the club so you can talk all the sh*t you want. Second of all I have never had an STD in my life and for your information i have only had sex with six people. I have two kids whom i love more than anything in the world and wouldn't do anything to risk them. Nothing you people say is going to bother me cause I do what I do to take care of my kids. I am secure enough with my body to show it off. I am only one young once. So keep talking sh*t about me cause then you will leave someone else alone.
yeah, tell 'em how it is Isabelle. I've dated a stripper before and she was one of the best mothers I've ever known. Not to mention one of the smartest. I got mad respect for ya. And hey...hope to see ya at the club sometime.
always there

Eureka, MO

#14 Oct 8, 2008
guest wrote:
frequent client or inspiring stripper,which are you?
i am a frequent guest there and i respect those ladies for putting up with my loud drunk ass all the time
Glass Houses

Schaumburg, IL

#15 Oct 17, 2008
I my experience, of which I have an abundant supply, I have have noticed that the ones throwing the stones here at this young lady, are the ones most likely to be living in glass houses.

I wonder if your lives are really richer or more "moral." Or do you really think you are better?

I think not. There is certainly a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning (thanks Jimmy) and I have sat next to many people that criticize or even legislate against strip clubs, while AT a strip club. They enjoy themselves just fine while a sexy young lady, like Isabella, dances.

Dancing at a strip club is a decent gig for the more attractive ones here. There is good, honest income for dancing in front of a sometimes less than well groomed patron. I give you credit Isaballa for supporting and raising two children by yourself. These kids will most likely be better humans than those taking pot shots at you here.

Since: Jun 08

Delhi, NY

#16 Oct 17, 2008
CJPlain wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, tell 'em how it is Isabelle. I've dated a stripper before and she was one of the best mothers I've ever known. Not to mention one of the smartest. I got mad respect for ya. And hey...hope to see ya at the club sometime.
haha nice job but i doubt you're her type :0P
OMG

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Oct 17, 2008
We had a girl from our graduating class start to strip the minute she hit 21. When it came down to our 10 year reunion, there were actually gals (who use to be her friend) who didn't want "her kind" at the reunion.

I LOVED HER REPLY...why wouldn't you want me around your husbands at the reunion? I see most of them every friday and saturday night with out any problems. LMAO!!!

I loved her to death! She was a great friend and a wonderful person, who just happened to take her clothes off for a living.(Half of the graduating class had our own little bonfire and grill instead of attending the "stuffy" party.)

Her kid (one kid, husband died) was well taken care of. Her house was paid for. Her vehicle was always new and paid for. Her family wasn't thrilled, but wasn't ashamed. Work never interferred with family.

She was killed in a car wreck 5 years after that. All those "girls" that were ashamed to be her friend were the ones that lost out on a truly unique individual.

Dancing is just like anything else, it's an end to a means and a way to pay for something we want. It's what you want and what you do with it that matters.
namow

United States

#18 Oct 17, 2008
My opinion is if you are nice to look at and can dance then do it. That is if the money is good and you are not expected to have sex with any body. Some of these drunk rednecks you see, I wouldn't even want them to touch my finger, if you get what I mean.

If you have only slept with 6 men and are around that many guys at the pony hitting on you, then I would call you very close to a virgin. LOL.

People shouldn't judge until they have walked in the other persons shoes.
Rvrboatcptain

United States

#19 Oct 17, 2008
hey you really shouldn't judge this woman without dancing a set in her g-string.

“Imma Tell Ya Like It Is...”

Since: Oct 08

Jackson, MI

#21 Oct 19, 2008
mysterynmayhem wrote:
<quoted text>
haha nice job but i doubt you're her type :0P
I never said I WAS her type. I just said that I'd see her at the club.

Since: Sep 08

Shannon County MO

#22 Oct 28, 2008
Ok, NEVER been to a strip club but have had the desire to go. I would like to be with my husband when we go and we have some friends that want to go too. We are willing to drive for a weekend trip. Looking for suggestions. Is the Pony what used to be Call of The Wild? Where is it located? Is it open to couples being there? Need guidance....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nicole lynn (Jul '13) 5 min Loves em all 23
john dunivan's funeral (Oct '08) 1 hr Shannon 23
Woods 2 hr 666stlab 1
peckerwood (Sep '09) 3 hr 666stlab 5
pbjhs 4 hr Anonymous 6
Lemonade House Grill owner? (May '15) 6 hr Nurse Donna 53
UBER in poplar bluff LOL 6 hr Derick norwood 3
Fazoli's (Jul '10) 18 hr haha 60

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web