RODNEY JOE GREEN is CAPTURED
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beaten

United States

#21 Feb 6, 2013
another guest wrote:
who is who's father. Rodney Green or Matt Jenkins?
Rodney's father is a wonderful man. He didn't get his evil ways from his father.
Yea Right

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Feb 6, 2013
Beaten wrote:
Good Guy???? Seriously!!! I have been beaten severely by that scum! I got lucky and got away alive. I feel very lucky to have gotten out alive. I now have a fractured jaw and the police did nothing to help me. Mark dobbs said he has no history of violence and the officers stood there and looked at my severely bruised and broken face and held for 6 days and there's nothing they could do. Had the Butler County Sheriffs office did their job he wouldn't have hurt anyone else. And yes I do have pics. 1 month ago the cops had the chance to stop him but they chose not to do anything so now so many people had to suffer for no reason. These r the people that were chosen to protect and serve us. Thank u to those that voted for Mark Dobbs. He's a very very sick individual. He's a good Guy??????????
I'm sure there is more [ or less ]to your "story'. I'm calling bs.
could be

Greenbrier, AR

#23 Feb 6, 2013
Rodney's dad may be a good man but he stated he would give Rodney the money to leave the state after the first 3 people were injured..maybe thats fatherly love but then again maybe it's time to take Rodney off the tit and make him be a man and answer for his crimes.instead of a low life pu**y scum bag...I feel bad for anyone related to this pos.

Rowlett, TX

#24 Feb 6, 2013
RODNEY GREEN did those things, not anyone related to him... Why in the hell is his father or anyone related to him even being broght up on this damn site. Talk all you want about him, but his 80 something year old parents need to be left the f**k out of the conversations. And yes his family is ashamed for what he has done and most have been many years before now... but what are they to do about the actions of a f**kup??
Beaten

United States

#25 Feb 6, 2013
really wrote:
Beaten
United States
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#165 hrs ago
Good Guy???? Seriously!!! I have been beaten severely by that scum! I got lucky and got away alive. I feel very lucky to have gotten out alive. I now have a fractured jaw and the police did nothing to help me. Mark dobbs said he has no history of violence and the officers stood there and looked at my severely bruised and broken face and held for 6 days and there's nothing they could do. Had the Butler County Sheriffs office did their job he wouldn't have hurt anyone else. And yes I do have pics. 1 month ago the cops had the chance to stop him but they chose not to do anything so now so many people had to suffer for no reason. These r the people that were chosen to protect and serve us. Thank u to those that voted for Mark Dobbs. He's a very very sick individual. He's a good Guy??????????
who are you?I have made several reports against him as well,he has threatened me more than once,and run me off the road.I know of a woman he attempted to run off the road when she was pregnant,again nothing was done..The police take the reports but the prosecutor chooses to do nothing..I agree but believe it is the PA office that is responsible
This is his wife, unfortunately. Who r u?
could be

Greenbrier, AR

#26 Feb 6, 2013
I am sorry for all Rodney put you through,and am thankful that you did not suffer worse.he beat his ex wife and abused his step son but as you said nothing was ever done..as for his family I feel bad for anyone close to him because in the end they are victims as well..
Melissa

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Feb 6, 2013
could be wrote:
I am sorry for all Rodney put you through,and am thankful that you did not suffer worse.he beat his ex wife and abused his step son but as you said nothing was ever done..as for his family I feel bad for anyone close to him because in the end they are victims as well..
How could you speak like that of such a wonderful man? I have been dating Rodney for about a year and he has NEVER been abusive to me and I love him.Me and him had sex all the time so I know that he didnt rape nobody. He was real good in bed and I will love him no matter what you idiots say he did. I dont think he did nothing like what you are all saying he did, theres no witnesses and no one can pit him at the seen of any crime. I talk to Danny Moore and he said that he can get him off scott free because there aint no evidence to prove he did anything.
I repeat we had sex alot so theres no way he raped anyone.

Rowlett, TX

#28 Feb 6, 2013
Melissa. You sound like one dumb bitch that does not have a damn clue what the hell she's about. What a moron!
Beaten

United States

#29 Feb 7, 2013
Guess she will learn the hard way. I wish he had left me for someone else. I didn't get that lucky tho. I am lucky to b alive!
Information

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Feb 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>evidently your sister and brother in law provoked him in some way. They are to blame. I stand by my statement that he is a good guy that may or may not have made an honest mistake. It could have been accidental, have you ever heard of an accident? Was you there? you need to stfu before you make yourself look more ignorant and stupid than you already are.
How go you accidently go to someones house in the middle of the night and shoot through their front door? You are evidently delusional. He was in prison in Texas for raping a lady and leaving her for dead,was that also an accident?
lucky

Licking, MO

#31 Feb 7, 2013
I too was victimized my this man and nothing was ever done. its sad that ittook thos to get the attention we deserved years ago. i am so sad for his innocent babies in all of this. they now see what their father really is and its awful..poor babies
lucky

Licking, MO

#32 Feb 7, 2013
As for melissa what a fuckin idiot you are. he beat the hell out of his x wife and his step son. he beat his current wife. he had us all fooled once too. Ypu deserve everything you get. im sure youre the dumb bitch that was helpobg him hide out while his kids were rushed out of state and tto safety i hope they get your stupid ass too. and as for you guest...sorry that you too endured the wrath of this monster. just wish everyone had listened years ago..
Information

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Mar 12, 2013
Rodney Green escaped from the jail in Poplar Bluff last night with 2 other inmates.

Brighton, MO

#34 Mar 12, 2013
I just saw it on the news too. All three are considered armed and dangerous. The two others are in for murder.
Jojo

United States

#35 Mar 12, 2013
Way to go bcsd
Troll Inc.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#36 Mar 12, 2013
They escaped through the ceiling. Are there no cameras outside? Was this nap time for the jailers?
Seems that would be noisy...
another guest

Dexter, MO

#37 Mar 12, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>How could you speak like that of such a wonderful man? I have been dating Rodney for about a year and he has NEVER been abusive to me and I love him.Me and him had sex all the time so I know that he didnt rape nobody. He was real good in bed and I will love him no matter what you idiots say he did. I dont think he did nothing like what you are all saying he did, theres no witnesses and no one can pit him at the seen of any crime. I talk to Danny Moore and he said that he can get him off scott free because there aint no evidence to prove he did anything.
I repeat we had sex alot so theres no way he raped anyone.
Oh please Melissa rape is not about sex, it's about power & violence! Surely you're not that stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is dense. 36 min Don 9
body found behind taco taco 1 hr all things consid... 12
Looking for a good time 1 hr Dude 7
Who is the most hated person to ever live in PB? 2 hr Betty Abshear 3
What happened to the thead about 3 hr Kathy 22
second deput 4 hr Well 4
White female looking for white man to party with 6 hr Party girl 41

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance