RODNEY JOE GREEN is CAPTURED

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
God himself

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Rodney Joe Green the skumbag that shot two people was captured earlier tonight! Seems as though Mr. "Shoot 'em up Rodney" broke into a house on W highway, stole the owners car, was shot at at least 5 times (All shots missed his sorry azz, DARN) and a high speed chase ensued. He was chased down the bypass, south on Lake Road and finally wrecked near the corner of B highway and AA highway. His reign of terror and felonious crime spree is OVER, thanks to the Butler County Sheriff's Office, the Poplar Bluff Police Department and the Missouri Highway Patrol.

The only thing that could have made this capture better is if one of those shots would have hit him right square in between the eyes and saved the tax payers a lot of money.
Heard

Alexandria, VA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Who's place on w hwy did he hit?
Peace at last

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Thank the Lord!

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Rodney is a good guy. He's innocent till proven guilty.

United States

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
. Just to let everyone know, not all Guest believe the same. He's guilty. He didn't kill Tony or Crystal. Witnesses! He didn't kill the elderly man. Witness! Snap! Lock him up & throw away the key! I only wish chain gangs were legal in Missouri! Then they could work some of the meaness out of people.
Sloppy Joe

Harviell, MO

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
I think you should have said guilty till proven innocent, he now just a burden to the tax payers the real problem is you have so many good people wanting to live and struggling to live and then you have this pos that doesnt deserve to live, remember he is responsible for his actions, his victims didnt choose to be shot or assulted
Anonymous

Campbell, MO

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Too bad he didn't die from "accident related injuries".
NRA supporter

Lockwood, MO

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Is he really in custody ?
really

Sheridan, AR

#9 Feb 3, 2013
yes he is really in custody..and yes he alone is responsible for his actions..it's not the first time he's been violent.in 1994 he violently raped a woman and left her for dead in Texas..and as far as him being a nice guy-yeah I guess if you like a thief because he would steal from his mom if he thought he could get away with it,and he is a woman beater and a child abuser.so yeah real nice guy..more like waste of space
NRA supporter

Lockwood, MO

#10 Feb 3, 2013
And now tax payers dollers! If he would of only came to my house, l could of saved us all some money.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
Good Guy are freakin kidding me !!!!!!You tell me sister who has sufferd so much pain from the gun shot wound to her hand and my brother in law who has had neice and nephew who heard and saw EVERYTHING that happened to their mother and father...and their home and privacy that was invaded by this F***ing good guy!!!

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Good Guy are freakin kidding me !!!!!!You tell me sister who has sufferd so much pain from the gun shot wound to her hand and my brother in law who has had neice and nephew who heard and saw EVERYTHING that happened to their mother and father...and their home and privacy that was invaded by this F***ing good guy!!!
evidently your sister and brother in law provoked him in some way. They are to blame. I stand by my statement that he is a good guy that may or may not have made an honest mistake. It could have been accidental, have you ever heard of an accident? Was you there? you need to stfu before you make yourself look more ignorant and stupid than you already are.
really

Sheridan, AR

#13 Feb 4, 2013
im sure the victim that he raped doesn't think he's a good guy..and I'm sure they provoked him at 2:30 in the morning..the low life went to their home with a weapon..are you the one who was helping him elude the authorities?he has always been a violent man a registered sex offender who should never see daylight again.he has victimized far too many people for far too long(mostly women and children)he's a good guy just like Manson,Gacy,and Dahmer were good guys..
Think

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Oh good grief, everybody knows Rodney is no good. The troll is trying to upset you. Are you that easy?
really

Sheridan, AR

#15 Feb 4, 2013
you are correct "think",everyone does know he's no good..and yes I guess I was an easy mark in this instance.I have tried to convince them he was evil when he kept threatening..but he will get his in the end..probably in more than one way..Bubba will keep him warm
Beaten

United States

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Good Guy???? Seriously!!! I have been beaten severely by that scum! I got lucky and got away alive. I feel very lucky to have gotten out alive. I now have a fractured jaw and the police did nothing to help me. Mark dobbs said he has no history of violence and the officers stood there and looked at my severely bruised and broken face and held for 6 days and there's nothing they could do. Had the Butler County Sheriffs office did their job he wouldn't have hurt anyone else. And yes I do have pics. 1 month ago the cops had the chance to stop him but they chose not to do anything so now so many people had to suffer for no reason. These r the people that were chosen to protect and serve us. Thank u to those that voted for Mark Dobbs. He's a very very sick individual. He's a good Guy??????????
Tax payer

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Feb 5, 2013
hey Rodney Green and Matt Jenkins should be in the same cell, add a ballbat and a pipe. A true "cage match." Oh I forgot they only beat unarmed people.

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Who is his father?
another guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Feb 5, 2013
who is who's father. Rodney Green or Matt Jenkins?
really

Sheridan, AR

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Beaten
United States
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#165 hrs ago

Good Guy???? Seriously!!! I have been beaten severely by that scum! I got lucky and got away alive. I feel very lucky to have gotten out alive. I now have a fractured jaw and the police did nothing to help me. Mark dobbs said he has no history of violence and the officers stood there and looked at my severely bruised and broken face and held for 6 days and there's nothing they could do. Had the Butler County Sheriffs office did their job he wouldn't have hurt anyone else. And yes I do have pics. 1 month ago the cops had the chance to stop him but they chose not to do anything so now so many people had to suffer for no reason. These r the people that were chosen to protect and serve us. Thank u to those that voted for Mark Dobbs. He's a very very sick individual. He's a good Guy??????????

who are you?I have made several reports against him as well,he has threatened me more than once,and run me off the road.I know of a woman he attempted to run off the road when she was pregnant,again nothing was done..The police take the reports but the prosecutor chooses to do nothing..I agree but believe it is the PA office that is responsible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trevor Wayne Bennett 9 min No One 7
Still Investigating? 3 hr Dave Sinclair 8
Must See Documentaries! 7 hr guest 28
Jasmine Baldazo - Mother of Abandoned Baby 7 hr guest 12
Bradley Santos 7 hr Ass of U N Me 2
ronny webb (Nov '12) 8 hr Dancer 34
Bed Bugs 8 hr Angry 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages