Whats up with Kids Kuntry

Whats up with Kids Kuntry

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Dec 30, 2009
Whats up with kids kuntry..are they closing or what..they dont have hardly any kids left... and only one building open
Karen Marsh

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 31, 2009
Thank you for your concern....we are not closing, we have reorganized to better utilize our space. We are functioning out of our two newest buildings as they are more cost effective to operate with heating/cooling/maintenance etc.....as the other two building are much older and have become very worn. We are serving just under 100 children on a daily basis ranging in age from 6wks to 14 years old. If you have any additional questions I would be happy to answer them for you, you may even come down if you like, we are always happy to show our program.
customer

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2010
As a parent whose child attends Kid's Kuntry, I can tell you my child loves going there, the teacher's are professional, receive training, and they are mindful of all student needs. Just because people are trying to maximize their assets doesn't mean something is wrong--it is just the economy folks. I am planning on staying right where my child loves, Kid'd Kuntry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Airport Manager 33 min Wondering 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 36 min Huh 1,085
Who is the best real estate agent/agency in Pop... (May '14) 56 min PB Professor 9
Lee sosa 1 hr Carl 5
Adopt from your local shelter! 2 hr Sam 1
Dog Breeders Boston Terrier, French Bulldog, Lo... (Jun '11) 2 hr Sam 14
Texts vs. No Texts 3 hr Smackdown2017 16

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages