Brandy J or Brandy S ?
curious

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#33 Oct 24, 2010
I would like to have both please
oh yeah

United States

#34 Oct 25, 2010
must be talking about brandy sanders wow think her and that little derrick dude are messing around
employee

Van Nuys, CA

#36 Nov 7, 2010
curious wrote:
Does anyone know a girl named Brandi that works at nordyne on nights if so let me know please
Are you talking about the one that has no teeth?
Tired of it

Chicago, IL

#39 Nov 8, 2010
This is Lauren Nowell, Nick Bratton's girlfriend. I know who u are, trying to mess with our life and no matter what u say or do, nothing is ever gonna work. So go ahead and give it up already, your fighting a losing battle. He is my life and nothing is ever going to change that. SORRY
oh really

United States

#41 Nov 9, 2010
oh really then who am i go ahead tell me
Boo

Poplar Bluff, MO

#42 Nov 23, 2011
That would most definately be Tracy Forsythe. She slept with Randy Shepherd for three years while he was married to his wife. Tracy is nothing but a ho, pill attict, alcoholic, and home recker.
beast

Vilonia, AR

#43 Dec 21, 2011
DiabeticAlien wrote:
I think it's the woman that works the tool crib on days...can't think of her name.
Is Patti really that bad??
tony

Poplar Bluff, MO

#44 Mar 30, 2012
Boo wrote:
That would most definately be Tracy Forsythe. She slept with Randy Shepherd for three years while he was married to his wife. Tracy is nothing but a ho, pill attict, alcoholic, and home recker.
That is why they got together. JUST ALIKE!
lol

Haslet, TX

#46 Aug 9, 2012
She's screwed jodi & rain on b6, so they sent her over to c7 to get rid of the problems she was causing. there ain't but 3 guys she hasn't screwed at this point.
just saying
#47 Sep 28, 2012
say wht u want never slept with a married man an lol u knw nothing about me or maybe u do cause u sure didnt post your name say this $hit to my face. lol we know u will not do that.
just saying
#48 Sep 28, 2012
lol wrote:
She's screwed jodi & rain on b6, so they sent her over to c7 to get rid of the problems she was causing. there ain't but 3 guys she hasn't screwed at this point.
really who are u an are u in bed with them to knw this or just jealous, or got shot dwn name who im sleeping with to my face plz u got so much to say an so many so called facts coward!! my life u have to talk about then u must not have a life at all... lmfao!!
His Daughter

United States

#49 Oct 2, 2012
I know for a fact that you have slept with married men because you slept with my dad. It's pretty sad when you're lying to everyone and they already know the truth. Makes you look that much worse so keep talking, eventually you will get what you deserve. It's pathetic that I am more mature than you are.
just saying
#50 Oct 13, 2012
His Daughter wrote:
I know for a fact that you have slept with married men because you slept with my dad. It's pretty sad when you're lying to everyone and they already know the truth. Makes you look that much worse so keep talking, eventually you will get what you deserve. It's pathetic that I am more mature than you are.
really? and who would that be?
Why

United States

#51 Nov 9, 2012
Why isn't your dad being named he is to blame also
just curious

United States

#52 Nov 26, 2012
doesn't really matter that her dad isn't named anymore. she got fired. i know who they are taking about and his name doesn't deserve to be on here. he's a good guy and loves his wife and family. he was just another victim of hers like so many others. she's nothing but a meth smoking pill popping junkie
amazed
#53 Dec 1, 2012
loves his wife why he still seein the other woman?
wendy
#54 Dec 1, 2012
really?? victim's didnt know i had the power to make any man a victim. ok yes i take a pill everyday that dr. gives me a Rx for an meth smoker I am not!! wht will I next week? look iam shocked to know that so many ppl have been in the room with me while im havin sex" its no ones business what i do in my life but mine. I am not sleepin with anyones husbands or any other man when i do i make it easy for u give me ur # i cant txt u or met u for a drink an tell u. an if u are the wife the guy that told you he was in love with me an left for 2 day total to be with men. why dnt u tell truth u gave ur husband premission to have sex with me as long as he ended it. an tell ppl why ur guys have wanted out of relationships. what have you women done cheated also. if u wanna play bad ass computer worriors i can tell things also. but why an why so worried if im a pill popin, meth smoking,no good in bed slut??.. cause you know ur not telling the truth because truth would look lil like>.......... maybe my man is unhappy because i stoped giving a crap. anyway got something you need say... say it to me.. im a good listener. ask them they tell ya
married woman

Lawrence, KS

#55 Dec 15, 2012
i think hillary harmon is the biggest sl*t there
dazed
#56 Dec 18, 2012
its crazy how u think ppl are ur friends that u work with an then u see crap like this on topix u never think its the ppl u work with but it is. they stoped talkin about me as soon as i no longer worked there... two faced ppl need just do there jobs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forever 17 min Gemini 54
Auto Detail 44 min Hmmmm 39
Trumpgate 51 min Smackdown2017 1
Dyllon 1 hr Phylicia 2
hey where are: 2 hr guest 4
Andrew Millican 3 hr Reynolds County 13
Chuck has a Stalker!!! 3 hr LOL 25

Poplar Bluff Jobs

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages