|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

duhhh wrote:
Did everyone hear that all you bad guys have to wait to do anything bad until ed gets out of school OK. There now that's been taken care of we will be safe and sound until eds outta school.
Our sheriff just graduated from the Law Enforcement academy Thursday night.

4327The "Experienced" sheriff is sitting in jail awaiting a trial for Meth sales.

Nothing has happened in our county that could not be handled. Sometimes "experience" is another word for the "good ole boys" club.

Mr Strenfel apparently is not in the little club so everyone thinks he can't do it. It will be funny when he wins in August. Can't wait to see what you will post then.

Probably something about how eddy stole the election or he voted 1500 times for himself.
glip

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

carter county wrote:
<quoted text>Our sheriff just graduated from the Law Enforcement academy Thursday night.

4327The "Experienced" sheriff is sitting in jail awaiting a trial for Meth sales.

Nothing has happened in our county that could not be handled. Sometimes "experience" is another word for the "good ole boys" club.

Mr Strenfel apparently is not in the little club so everyone thinks he can't do it. It will be funny when he wins in August. Can't wait to see what you will post then.

Probably something about how eddy stole the election or he voted 1500 times for himself.
Next time you have a choice go in and ask for the most inexperienced doctor,mechanic,lawyer .

Sometimes experience means something.

The sheriff you are talking about was not experienced.....
Matters

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Not when his experience was doing a poor job.
Panties

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Only experience mark has is playing with the good ol boys club and costing the county thousands of dollars cause he cant stay faithful to his wife. I dont care who wins as long as its not him. I would write in daffy duck before i would vote for him.
church guy

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Panties wrote:
Only experience mark has is playing with the good ol boys club and costing the county thousands of dollars cause he cant stay faithful to his wife. I dont care who wins as long as its not him. I would write in daffy duck before i would vote for him.
Idiot then. Don't get me wrong got nothing against Ed and your more than welcome to vote for him.
peachman

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

church guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot then. Don't get me wrong got nothing against Ed and your more than welcome to vote for him.
not me
dobbs fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

The last three or maybe four sheriffs have all had numerous lawsuits, and scandals. Nobody was more corrupt than Link and Heaton, or Gilmore for that matter.think back a little.
church guy

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

In this day and age you are going to have suits.

As far as being corrupt there were probably very few instances of actual corruption in the past.

Gilmor's removal can be considered corruption. Link had hints of corruption. Heaton was sort of accused of corruption.
Panties

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

church guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I would vote for Ed?
Vote

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

I will be voting Mark Dobbs don't care what is said about him. Nothing will change my mind
dont be scared

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Lot of campaigning going on in these threads. The best way to make a statement is to cast your vote. I know I'm interested to see which candidate truly has the most supporters. You'd never know by reading Topix. It's just Mark Dobbs' close circle arguing with Eddie Strenfel's.
glip

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

dont be scared wrote:
Lot of campaigning going on in these threads. The best way to make a statement is to cast your vote. I know I'm interested to see which candidate truly has the most supporters. You'd never know by reading Topix. It's just Mark Dobbs' close circle arguing with Eddie Strenfel's.
You are right. Notice how many just come down. I don't care what you say I am voting for....

The election is already over only thing left is to cast votes.
oh please

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

stringtown mafia wrote:
Who much experience did Ed have when he became presiding commissioner? None....He has done a good job there...
How much experience did Barak Hussein Obama have to become President none
how much experience did Todd Richardson have to become Assemblyman none
How much experience does Doug Libla have at being a State Senator? None
How much experience does it take to be honest, trustworthy, brave, man of your word and a few other things? It takes a lifetime of experience from parents and a conviction that you are going to do the right thing.
Ed is a good guy and he can't be worse than what we have. Look what experience has gotten us...three lawsuits everyone of which could have been prevented with proper supervision
If what we now have in Butler county is what experience brings then please give us someone with NO experience we cant afford any more experience...
AAHHHH there we are straight out of a strenfel ad. If ol eddie wants to run its his business, however I dont agree with him being able to say he would fill the department with experienced deputies when he has no clue as to who he would need to hire and for what areas. And that is something that you need experience in that type of job field to do. And speaking of lawsuits well it just so happens that Couisn Sliger has been tagged with one, look it up on case.net . See everyone has shortcomings and faults. There are people that commit all kinds of immoral acts or get sued for whatever reason that no one hears or cares about. But let it come an election year and its time to run and all kinds of things come out even crap that isn't true. I think at the end of the day everyone needs to base their vote on who will do the job the best not who has the cleanest closet and has never screwed up in their life. Law enforcement isn't for the nieve and innocent. The customer is not always right and unpopular decisions get made and people are going to get mad at you. I can guarantee you if Ed gets elected he will do something to make someone mad and they will sue him and the county just like they have Dobbs. Why? because we live in a litigous society. And do you think they will fill those lawsuits with the absolute truth? Your crazy if you do! No matter who the candidate is I wouldn't throw rocks at their castle until you have lived in it and done their job! Good day.
Ricky Dale

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Look, Leave me alone. I know I am not the best looking guy in town but I am the smartest. And yes I am being sued also but never mind that, Ed and I will prevail. Being the chief deputy I will run things with a firm hand & keep all lawsuits to a minimum. Just you watch I will do the same thing to the sheriff's office that I did with the emergency management which is turn it into a well oiled machine with no personnel around to complain. And no I am not using one of the counties computers to post this. So step back and quit nitpicking. Ed and I will do this. Notice I keep saying I. Ed really won't be able to actually do anything so it will be all ME. Gotta run now and call my attorney to see when I have to be in court. Bye. RDS.
saw that

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

went on case net saw where eds chief is getting sued. was served by butler county sheriff. look it up yourself.
classmate

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

MD once got me in a headlock and uppercutted me in the stomach.
The 1st suit for Eds guys

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

saw that wrote:
went on case net saw where eds chief is getting sued. was served by butler county sheriff. look it up yourself.
Yep it's true !!!!!!!
Legal Service

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

He didnt pay a credit card and got sued, and this is the guy who is going to be in charge of the budget for the S.O.??
wrong

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

If Eddie wins, he isn't even hiring Rick Sliger.
Not Gonna Happen

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Ed's got a snowball's chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poplar Bluff