Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Jan 25, 2013
I'm wanting to buy 2 tickets off someone for the Valentines concert with Aaron Tippin in poplar bluff!! Anyone have any they'd sell?

Fairfax, VA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Is that for the veterans concert?
Fast Man John

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 25, 2013
The concert is free for Veterans, tickets are not being sold. The best way to go to the concert is to either find a veteran to go with or an employee of the VA

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Feb 2, 2013
I have two tickets for it!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Feb 2, 2013
any veteran can go? how do they know you are a veteran?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Feb 2, 2013
bored wrote:
I have two tickets for it!
Since the tickets are given free to veterans, or are given for free from a veteran to a friend, it's illegal to sell them. Not to mention morally wrong. If someone lies and says they're a veteran just to go to the concert, that's also illegal. Try calling the VA or talking to a vet you know and see if you can get tickets.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Feb 2, 2013
I was just saying I have two...basically looking for someone to go with me..yes Im a veteran.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Feb 2, 2013
You do not have to buy the tickets or be a veteran to go. It is free to the public to as long as they have tickets left for the public. YOu just have to go up to the chamber of commerce or call them to see if they have any left.

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2013
serious wrote:
any veteran can go? how do they know you are a veteran?
If your a vet you'll still have your cac card
Robert Lee

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Veteran here. The concert was awesome! Tippin really put on a good show. Not to mention the ceremonies before hand. Does anyone know, who was the girl who sang 'God Bless America?' She did great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you BELIEVE our US DOMESTIC PORCH M(UN)KEYS?? 1 hr Ramblin man 5
Hosea and haley his ex 4 hr Guest 17
Feminist taking over (May '17) 7 hr Guest 22
Ramblin man 8 hr Guest 7
Ryan’s steak house 8 hr Guest 14
Why not set up snipers on the border, like othe... 8 hr Smackdown2017 15
Hey poplar bluff 10 hr Bubba 1

Poplar Bluff Jobs

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages