does seth ring a bell?
urgle

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Jun 20, 2010
really? those t!ts are fake?
kay

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jun 20, 2010
she might as well be a guy. she aitn got hair she always wears wigs and she is really trashy

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 20, 2010
urgle wrote:
really? those t!ts are fake?
If they are fake I would sue the doctor that did such a bad job. Her ta-tas are ugly and believe me I have seen them more than once. My buddies ran a train on her and we have to pics to prove and the video. BTW it is all for sale.
srsly

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Jun 20, 2010
dude, she's only 18. how old was she then?

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 20, 2010
srsly wrote:
dude, she's only 18. how old was she then?
She was 18, fressh and young, 18

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 20, 2010
Well not "Fresh" just 18. she was drunk and me and my buddies took her for a ride. there was about 8 or 10 of us and none of us used protection. She knows how to throw a party.
Rube

Dublin, OH

#10 Jun 23, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>If they are fake I would sue the doctor that did such a bad job. Her ta-tas are ugly and believe me I have seen them more than once. My buddies ran a train on her and we have to pics to prove and the video. BTW it is all for sale.
How muc?
Rube

Dublin, OH

#11 Jun 23, 2010
How much?
Used

Bell City, MO

#12 Jun 23, 2010
Guest u need to post a link to some pics or something, man please!!
bruno

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 27, 2010
so "train" does that mean you and your buddies had one long gay anal man train and one lucky dude got the vagina? did you draw straws on that one?
Gary Oak Pokemon Master

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 27, 2010
im all for a good man train myself
Gaydar

Bonnots Mill, MO

#15 Jun 28, 2010
Guest wrote:
Well not "Fresh" just 18. she was drunk and me and my buddies took her for a ride. there was about 8 or 10 of us and none of us used protection...
So, you have had sex with all the people the other guys and the girl had sex with. No wonder std's and aids are on the rise!
Alex

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jul 4, 2010
I would do her she has a nice rack
r-bop

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 5, 2010
if you think she has a nice rack, you need to get out more or open your eyes and look around more
Alex wrote:
I would do her she has a nice rack
horse

Faridabad, India

#18 Jul 22, 2010
guess who's strippin' at the pony?!
Mini

Bell City, MO

#19 Jul 22, 2010
If you're gonna say Ellen is stripping at the Pony,you're pulling my leg.I doubt she would be.
Nickel Back

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 22, 2010
Mini wrote:
If you're gonna say Ellen is stripping at the Pony,you're pulling my leg.I doubt she would be.
Its true, she is stripping at the Pony. I will be there with my 1$ bills waiting to see those jugs and her shaved snatch.
JORDAN RAMOS

Bell City, MO

#22 Jul 26, 2010
umm wow? forreal? i'll be honest i don't know her well, but personally i think your boobs are just fine, and why would you post that you could only get pussy if you apparently had to share it with 10 other guys? wanna take that shit back now? and yes she's stripping, now she'll be making more money than all of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do fat women always have to post pictures o... 53 min tryMe 5
Chris g (Apr '11) 1 hr Barbara Sue 18
News Poplar Bluff woman settles discrimination lawsu... (Feb '09) 1 hr poplar bluff citizen 88
A. Thrower 1 hr sorrynotsorry 2
Bjs 4 hr Love that head 1
blacks n whites (Mar '11) 6 hr White Supremist 51
Hot guys in pb 7 hr Guest 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages