First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned friend

Ballwin, MO

#1 Sep 6, 2008
In case anyone didnt know Brandon Turner passed away this morning...I dont wanna disclose exactly what happened if someone else wants they can...I know not everyone liked Brandon but I believe deep down had he been given a new start away from here and everything he has ever known he might have been alright...I feel mainly for his 2 year old son, he has lost both his mom and dad...please remember to keep his family in your prayers!!!
gonna

Campbell, MO

#2 Sep 8, 2008
concerned friend wrote:
In case anyone didnt know Brandon Turner passed away this morning...I dont wanna disclose exactly what happened if someone else wants they can...I know not everyone liked Brandon but I believe deep down had he been given a new start away from here and everything he has ever known he might have been alright...I feel mainly for his 2 year old son, he has lost both his mom and dad...please remember to keep his family in your prayers!!!
I"m not sure if this is who I'm thinking it is...did he have a sister??
more info

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Sep 8, 2008
Can you please share more information about Brandon? Can you tell me his mother's name? I believe I knew Brandon. Thanks.
umm

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2008
Was this Kathy Turners son? Cassie Turners brother please someone let me know.
BS Man

Qulin, MO

#5 Sep 9, 2008
Brandon was Melissa Turners sister and Jeannie was his mother.
PB man

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2008
Brandon overdosed on pills!! I never mean to talk ill about the dead but it was bound to happen. I wasn't a friend of his but I knew him, and every time that i ever saw him he almost always incoherantly pill'd out!!! Parents this is why you have to take control of your childrens life no matter how old they are. If you really care about your kids your gonna piss them off alot in their teens but they need to know that somebody cares enough to say somthing. To all of you that knew him and knew what he was about and didnt say anything you hold some fault in his death. Like i said I knew him but he was not my friend and I still felt the need to tell him how he was throwing his lfe away for a buzz. In closing all of my heart felt sympathy to all of his family and friends for your loss
more info

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Sep 9, 2008
Thanks for the information. Do you know about any of the arrangements for Brandon? Is it in the paper?
PB man

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2008
Visitation will begin at 6pm tuesday at white sanders in Fisk. Funeral will begin at 1 pm wednsday at the same place. Burial will be at Brown Chapel Cem.
SheenaGray

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Sep 9, 2008
how do u get to white sanders in fisK
PB man

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2008
Its right off B hwy
SheenaGray

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Sep 9, 2008
should i take b hwy to fisk or 60 east
PB man

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2008
SheenaGray wrote:
should i take b hwy to fisk or 60 east
I would say that either way would be easy enough. Fisk is tiny you shouldent have any problem finding it
cks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Sep 9, 2008
PB man wrote:
Visitation will begin at 6pm tuesday at white sanders in Fisk. Funeral will begin at 1 pm wednsday at the same place. Burial will be at Brown Chapel Cem.
I would like to say that if you have kids you know that you can only do so much. Even when you do try it is not always sucessful. Brandon was a kind loving person. He had his faults but they were minnor. if it wasn't for pb doctors this never would happen to any child or adult.
cks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Sep 9, 2008
I would like to say that if you have kids you know u can do only so much. Even when you do try its not always sucessful. Brandon was a kind loving person. He had his faults but who doesn't. If it wasn't for pb doctors handing out scripts to everyone with a hurt finger things like this would not happen to our children. My heart goes out to his mother I couldn't even imagine what hurt she is going through. All I hope is that Brandon has his wings and will always watch over the ones he loves.
SheenaGray

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Sep 10, 2008
Rest In Peace Brandon!
person who cares

Saint Peters, MO

#16 Sep 12, 2008
i would like to say none of you no him like i do because,i was a person who new him best. he didnt deserve this we will miss you forever.
mcnew79

Grover, MO

#17 Sep 12, 2008
person who cares wrote:
i would like to say none of you no him like i do because,i was a person who new him best. he didnt deserve this we will miss you forever.
I am a family member of brandon scott turner and he was a very loving person who was lost in addiction.he handle life the way he knew how.no one is to blame for this tragedy other than the docs who keep writing scripts for no reason other than money.brandon was a great father who knew he could not provide the right home for his children but showed all his love for his two boys.the lord took brandon because it was his time brandon can finaly be happy being himself not what he had become.

Ballwin, MO

#18 Sep 14, 2008
is this for real cause he was in court on sept 4th and they were putting him in jail. was he in jail or home.
stolen from

United States

#19 Sep 14, 2008
The world is a better place.
m mcnew

Grover, MO

#20 Sep 15, 2008
stolen from wrote:
The world is a better place.
Well what are you? A saint? No sin is bigger then the next & everyone is a sinner which includes you. Just be glad that you are not the one suffering from addiction because it could of been you instead of Brandon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Midwest Bank 1 hr Non fiction 2
kenny vass sr. 2 hr wtf 1
Your fiancÚ is my good friend! 2 hr U pos 6
Wheres the best place to go for pizza? (Clean) 3 hr Bewilderd 5
Woman Beaters In Bluff 8 hr tiki 23
Brandon Head 11 hr curious 4
News Authorities arrest 21, looking for 1 other in B... 11 hr well duh 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages