Next Last
chidoug

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 27, 2010
i love it, does anyone else?
Shrinkwrap

Columbia, MO

#2 Apr 27, 2010
If you like taking it in the butt that is your issue dude.
me too

United States

#3 Apr 27, 2010
Yah ooh make it hurt!!
Xcellent

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2010
Remember. If sex is a pain in the *ss, you may be doing it wrong.
doug

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 28, 2010
chidoug wrote:
i love it, does anyone else?
check if your mom

West Monroe, LA

#6 Apr 28, 2010
Jibberish.
doug wrote:
<quoted text>check if your mom
doug

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 28, 2010
guest wrote:
Jibberish.
<quoted text>
coward
Coka Cola Cowgirl

Broseley, MO

#10 Apr 28, 2010
Gross!!!

Faridabad, India

#11 Apr 29, 2010
Still waiting for you to translate this garbage into English, Chidog.
doug wrote:
<quoted text>check if your mom
doug

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 29, 2010
guest wrote:
Still waiting for you to translate this garbage into English, Chidog. <quoted text>
i'm still waiting for you to grow a set of balls and not be a coward. not going to happen, i bet money on it. you will always be a little bitch

Faridabad, India

#13 Apr 29, 2010
In English, please.
doug wrote:
<quoted text>i'm still waiting for you to grow a set of balls and not be a coward. not going to happen, i bet money on it. you will always be a little bitch

Faridabad, India

#14 Apr 29, 2010
Still breaking into your children's piggy banks to fund your bets huh Chidog? Raiding your kids' piggybanks, when added to the loose change you find scatters amidst the stalls in the public shitters that you clean, and man you are one formidable wagerer. What a losere ...
doug wrote:
<quoted text>i'm still waiting for you to grow a set of balls and not be a coward. not going to happen, i bet money on it. you will always be a little bitch
doug

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 29, 2010
also fool that is english... if you came from under the bed you might be able to see that
doug

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 29, 2010
guest wrote:
In English, please.
<quoted text>
quit being a coward please
anal satisfied

United States

#19 Apr 29, 2010
You boys, and a few wierd girls...who'd I pay for, um...well.. Leave Chidoug alone.
I have you know that was the tightest little piece of anal I had in a long time. I had been recieving these boring ol BJ's for so long from him, then 1 day he read the current edition of, "Bend over for Him" I know what your thinking, that's a girl magazine, but hey, he only reads it for the articles.
Anyway long story short, casuse I could charge 9.95 a minute for this....course it was worth a thousand. I'd recommened anybody getting some of that, course I don't share....that's my BITCH.
MSxy

Kennett, MO

#20 Apr 29, 2010
so do u guys do this because deep down u wanna feel like a womnan mmmmmmm, tantalizing tenacious tammy taking oh soo deeply ?!?!?
Is it bc men are animals? Bc they feel anally deprived from their wives? And its soo easy to hook up with gay men these days..... they got thier own dirrty little ways.... their men! dirty ass boys
MSxy

Kennett, MO

#21 Apr 29, 2010
i just dont get it.... other than the asshole sex... i mean i guess its emotional, but i just can imagine wanting to marry a woman....

DO WOMAN NEED TO DO ANAL MORE OFTEN??? or for gay menm it just obviously feels right to be with a man....

i dont know im just woman and ive known one gay man personally and he was great but swore every man that walked thru the door was gay! no lie
Dont knock

United States

#22 Apr 30, 2010
You should try it. It is the best nut ever.
Xcellent

United States

#23 May 1, 2010
Some women like it.
PonyGirl

Saint Louis, MO

#24 May 1, 2010
HEY, PLEASE HELP ME, I LOVE ANAL, BUT SOMETIMES WHEN IM AT WORK, MY BUTTHOLE FALLS OUT. THE DOCTOR SAID THEIR ISNT MUCH HE CAN DO, DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craigslist Adult Classifieds (May '12) 24 min gay man 31
Bread and Butter 2 hr Glitzgirl 3
Prim Varma hard up 2 hr Guest 6
Obama is a Russian Spy 4 hr Smackdown2017 4
Fox News says the end is near for Trump 4 hr Trump Trooper 15
Garage's, Mechanic Work, get a Second Opinion 5 hr hump 27
Who is she?? 5 hr Sue 7

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance