Shannon Bridgewater

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hair

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 10, 2009
 
does anyone know what happen to her where is she now.
semoman

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 10, 2009
 
married yet again to another guy!
Shannons mother-in-law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Yes Shannon is married to my son and they are very Happy! Shannon Adams works at CYDS.
wait

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 10, 2009
 
didnt she just get divorced?
Umm No

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 11, 2009
 
Mind your business!
wait

Willard, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 11, 2009
 
just a question...not like everyone doesnt know
semoman

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 11, 2009
 
4 kids 4 different dads....hummm.....
stalker much

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 11, 2009
 
Uh semoman you sure do keep up to date on her. Wonder why....hmmmm.......
semoman

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 12, 2009
 
One of her kids is friends with ours.
hair

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 12, 2009
 
well I am so sorry that I got this started I just wanted to find her so I could get my hair cut.
She does a wonderful job and the rest of her life is just not your bussiness if you are not paying her bills. don't throw rocks at her house unless you can say you are so perfact your self.
I agree

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 12, 2009
 
hair wrote:
well I am so sorry that I got this started I just wanted to find her so I could get my hair cut.
She does a wonderful job and the rest of her life is just not your bussiness if you are not paying her bills. don't throw rocks at her house unless you can say you are so perfact your self.
Well said. And NOBODY is perfect. Shannon does a good job and that's all that should matter. Her personal life is just that ... personal, which means it's no one elses business.
idiots

The Colony, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 2, 2009
 
semoman wrote:
4 kids 4 different dads....hummm.....
you're an idiot she doesnt have four kids and if that piece of shit aaron she was married to would have been more of a man and father they might still be together. glad to hear that she got rid of his drugged up drinking ass. hes just like 90% of the hillbilly so called men in missouri. doesnt want to work just stay on drugs and drink. you people need to mind your own buisness, and stay out of others. oh i forgot you live in south east missouri your not smart enough to do something like that. if it isnt well fare and minimum wage, foods stamps, hell anything that goes with being poor then you dont know any better. you people are stupid
well

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 3, 2009
 
I thought she owned her own salon across from the Palace of Praise. Who is she married to now? I haven't seen that girl in forever.
hair

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

well wish everyone would let her be it really is her own bussiness. But one thing you all should know she is the best at her bussiness she can cut hair and it looks right she takes her time and does it right and what you ask for.
the rest has nothing to do with it she is at cyds
Soo unless you just want the best hair cut ever leave her alone.Sounds like you are jealous why else would you bother her.
no one should be pointing fingers.Unless they are perfact and we know you are not.
thanks for the perfact hair cut shannon .
shannons a slut

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 25, 2009
 

Judged:

2

Shannon is a fake ass religious slut & will always be. Her "new" husband or whatever will find out one day. Keep talking shit everyone. It does the body good....
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 27, 2009
 

Judged:

1

shannons a slut wrote:
Shannon is a fake ass religious slut & will always be. Her "new" husband or whatever will find out one day. Keep talking shit everyone. It does the body good....
Can we add psycho to it?!!
do her

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 28, 2009
 
I would do her.... she still looks good
whatever

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 28, 2009
 
do her wrote:
I would do her.... she still looks good
u don't have very high standards, do you? She is one ugly chick!!!
her gapin hole

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 9, 2009
 
do her wrote:
I would do her.... she still looks good
Everybody else has done her why not?
To stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 16, 2009
 
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>you're an idiot she doesnt have four kids and if that piece of shit aaron she was married to would have been more of a man and father they might still be together. glad to hear that she got rid of his drugged up drinking ass. hes just like 90% of the hillbilly so called men in missouri. doesnt want to work just stay on drugs and drink. you people need to mind your own buisness, and stay out of others. oh i forgot you live in south east missouri your not smart enough to do something like that. if it isnt well fare and minimum wage, foods stamps, hell anything that goes with being poor then you dont know any better. you people are stupid
Hey dumb ass! What the hell do u think your doing by responding to the post? Doesn't that count as getting into someone elses busniess? Apparently where your from people are not very smart either! I think u should take your on advice and mind your own business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pre-pay gas stations in PB 47 min satisfied with services 8
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 95,362
Baldwin Ford/Justin Parks 2 hr Justin Parks 4
Car Alarm installation? 2 hr DDS 1
new building 3 hr I've heard... 22
Pb hospital on list 4 hr PB Professor 36
Where is the thread about the Butler county off... 6 hr Dirty Dan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poplar Bluff
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••