oldfriend

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2012
Does anyone know him?
dogg

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2012
I do.. he is a p.o.s. and he is nasty as hell. Don't do anything with him, you might catch something ajax wont wipe off.
wow

Monroe, LA

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Jarred is an alright guy. You need to quit hating on him. If he was the worst guy out there, this world would be a better place. Forget them haters man from an old friend. A female friend that has never done anything with him i just obviously know him better than you.
You know me

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Hating Bitches better back off my boy. He isn't in Poplar Bluff anymore. He is elsewhere making bank and giving thanks to his real friends. So keep the hate to yourself because it's not going to faze him. Miss you J Rock
best

United States

#5 Mar 10, 2012
Well me and him go way back and take it from me he is one of the good guys and one of the cleanest and best looking men in pb! So keep his name out of your mouth please thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KLID Radio (Nov '11) 2 hr DJLOVER 32
Dollar General on North 67 3 hr Year 2010 11
I'll do it this way 3 hr Google it 2
Need a phone number 3 hr Whats it 5
Michelle albums Pregnant By Bill Clinton 5 hr Level Headed 2
why are women so needy (Oct '10) 7 hr Derick 42
What happened to the thead about 7 hr Kat 29

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance