i call bs

Harrison, AR

#21 Jun 28, 2011
gross wrote:
i saw the pic on fb it looked like a fried mouse lol glad ive never ate there!!
where on fb? i call bs on this one.
i call bs

Harrison, AR

#22 Jun 28, 2011
there is no way that there could be a pic of a cooked mouse and the health dept allowin them to be open. someone's just trying to cause trouble.
wow

Poplar Bluff, MO

#23 Jun 30, 2011
It seems like so many of the chinese restaurants are poor quality around here. I wouldn't eat any of it.
hmm

United States

#24 Jun 30, 2011
I saw the picture. It wasn't what it seemed. Couldn't have been. The tail was a long piece of meat. I think someone was trying to start trouble
IMO

Addison, IL

#25 Jun 30, 2011
Makes one wonder if the meat became cold and less appetizing after made to pose for pictures...
glasshole

Columbia, MO

#26 Jun 30, 2011
IMO wrote:
Makes one wonder if the meat became cold and less appetizing after made to pose for pictures...
Im sure at first the meat was like..."im just working my way through college" but then the reality of it all became too much and the meat felt it had crossed a line and things would never be the same. After a string of failed relationships with abusive partners the meat turned to drugs until that night in u-buffet when the meat met a rough trick named Jim.....then love....and time and Jim's digestive system healed all those wounds.
show me

United States

#27 Jul 1, 2011
I want to see this pic. Where is it?
urallfullofit

Poplar Bluff, MO

#28 Aug 9, 2011
Me & my husband eat there one to three times a week & not once have they ever been rude or their food be bad or undercooked.Can't say we've got diarhea either.
Simon

Poplar Bluff, MO

#30 Aug 9, 2011
its just mongolian grill minus the grill and also the food is usually cold.
m-b bitch

Saint Peters, MO

#31 Aug 14, 2011
PB Doc wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think China Garden has anything to worry about a least as far as i am concerned I love me some China Garden!
china garden is way over priced and over-rated for the crap they serve!!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#32 Aug 14, 2011
urallfullofit wrote:
Me & my husband eat there one to three times a week & not once have they ever been rude or their food be bad or undercooked.Can't say we've got diarhea either.
We eat there all the time too and we like it!
BIGDOG

Poplar Bluff, MO

#33 Aug 24, 2011
You have to go there when it is busy,thats when the food is freashest!!I ate there 3 times and it wasnt to bad for the money,also they just opened up and are not real busy yet ,so why would they keep and waist alot of food on the buffet!At least they hire waitreses other than asian to work there,so know you can understand what the hell they are saying,and also they speak english!!!5 star is only good when they are busy!!dnt eat there on a slow night!!its best at luch!!also they dont know english there!!they sure keep your sodas full though!china garden is ok to when its busy ,no buffet is very good when thier slow,cause it just sits there to long!..Hint.. look for how many cars are in thier lot before u eat any buffet!
just me

Williamsville, MO

#34 Aug 24, 2011
My family and I went there last night, it was clean, good service, friendly, and the food was yummy. The waitress could not speak English well at all, however.....there are SEVERAL Americans that do not either...at least she is trying!!!

Give it a chance, judge for yourself.

“I'm the REAL Dolly, always!”

Since: Feb 11

I live in Poplar Bluff, MO

#35 Aug 24, 2011
I like China Wok...never had any bad food there, and you get a lot of food for your money

Buffets are bad, you don't know who's sneezed, coughed, or spit on that food
Devildust

Chicago, IL

#36 Aug 24, 2011
Think about all the greasy nasty folks touching those buffet utensils that just got done wacking off or taking a dump and not washing their $ick skinners. Take notice to the utensils lying in the food your getting ready to scoop out onto your plate next time you go to a buffet.
Tailgater

Rockaway Beach, MO

#37 Sep 27, 2011
B-big
U-ugly
F-fat
F-fuxxers
E-eating
T-together
Figure it out look around you when your at a buffet and tell me it it's true......

United States

#38 Oct 29, 2011
I was there with family & the food was great & service was too.They have a great American waitress and she did a great job keeping our drinks filled,etc.When I asked for fresh food(1 pan) because what was out had been there awhile and she got them to fix me some fresh.For those of you with germ phobia like myself and hate touching the utensils,I use a napkin to hold them with.It,s the same with everything in this world.Not just utensils,but elevator buttons,atm buttons,menus,door handles,money,the list goes on.Keep some germ-x or purell on hand.
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#39 Oct 30, 2011
it is cheap, but you get what you pay for. I ate there 2 weeks ago ang it was horrible! Good value, but would never go back.
Someone who cares

United States

#40 Oct 30, 2011
I was also there when a table of about 20 people were eating and the young American girl had waited on them.They run her ragged but she didnt seem to mind.I seen them leave quite a bit of tip money on the tables.I was parked on the end and went to grab something next door.When I went to get into my car I seen the older Chinese woman picking up the tip money.I thought at first she was taking it to the girl but then seen her put it into her own pocket.I then noticed the waitress go to the table and pick up dishes and stuff and picked up what money was left on the table.She looked around and I wanted to go say something but I had my kids in the car in their car seats and was rushed for time.I am hoping it wasnt what it appeared to be but I still have a feeling the woman stole from her just by the way she acted.The older woman which I believe to be the owner had not waited on the table and I didnt see any reason for her to be taking the money.Next chance I get if I see the young girl again I may ask her about it if not too much time has passed.People work hard for their money and it isnt right to have other people stealing from them.I always try to give tip money to the waitresses personally if at all possible.Then I know it is in the hands that deserve it.Even if the food isnt good but the service was I tip the waitress,it,s not them doing the cooking.
DISagree

Poplar Bluff, MO

#41 Oct 30, 2011
american girls even a girl that speaks a little english working at u buffet??? LOL!!!!! IN YOUR DREAMS MAYBE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cape Girardeau Co. sobriety checkpoint results 8 min ummmmmm 2
terry blackburn (Feb '14) 1 hr Really 47
jennifer davis 1 hr Mingoloansharkpimpin 118
men in bluff 2 hr guest 7
False aligations against Dr Joseph Ferando by f... 4 hr Tardis 14
Randy Sparks 4 hr Dirty Kilt 5
News Area doctor charged with sexually abusing patients (Oct '10) 4 hr Title 42 U S C AS... 60

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages