First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Matt

United States

#22 Aug 22, 2012
yea alex is a pretty good guy and he loves his family. He probably done stupid stuff in the past but im sure there are people on here talking about him that have done alot worse. If you live in south east missouri 95% chance you have done some drugs or whatever. He is a good person NOW and anyone who says otherwise can just go fuck themselves.

Ford City, PA

#23 Aug 22, 2012
Matt wrote:
yea alex is a pretty good guy and he loves his family. He probably done stupid stuff in the past but im sure there are people on here talking about him that have done alot worse. If you live in south east missouri 95% chance you have done some drugs or whatever. He is a good person NOW and anyone who says otherwise can just go fuck themselves.
Thank you...
Matt

United States

#24 Aug 22, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you...
;)
Ashleigh

Conway, AR

#25 Sep 18, 2012
cissy wrote:
he is a thief and a liar and no good just like his mom and aunty kim marlow
Don't ever talk about my sister like that!!!!!!!!
Ashleigh

Conway, AR

#26 Sep 18, 2012
guest wrote:
I'm Alex's girlfriend...we have been back together for a year and a half now. He has changed, we had a baby girl back in May. We were split up for a year, so yes I know he done stupid stuff. But he finally realized that he wanted his family back. I know its hard 2 see the best in people when they've always showed their worst. But people do change, and he did...he is a great father, who knows maybe that's why he decided to straighten up.

Love you girl thanks for sticking by my nephews side
Average Joe

Osceola, MO

#28 Sep 18, 2012
Who is this guys mom? I know Cris Henson. She has three kids I think.. I thought they were good people though.

Summerville, PA

#29 Sep 20, 2012
Ashleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Love you girl thanks for sticking by my nephews side
Always have & always will...even though he's jetted on me several times
curious

United States

#30 Sep 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Always have & always will...even though he's jetted on me several times
jetted on you?

Summerville, PA

#31 Sep 20, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> jetted on you?
long time ago
no way

Summerville, PA

#32 Sep 20, 2012
guest wrote:
yes he did offend by stealing and cheating and he is still selling dope yes his grandma is good people and of course she wants to think he is changed but he s not and she will just be hurt again
he cheated on you really? that doesnt sound like him at all. yeah i know he has had a rough life and done some stuff hes not proud of, but i have never heard of him cheating on anyone!
honestly

Summerville, PA

#33 Sep 22, 2012
cissy wrote:
he is a thief and a liar and no good just like his mom and aunty kim marlow
no matter how bad the person...you shouldn't talk trash when they are no longer alive to defend themselves!
wutz upz

United States

#34 Sep 22, 2012
honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
no matter how bad the person...you shouldn't talk trash when they are no longer alive to defend themselves!
Who Died?
honestly

Summerville, PA

#35 Sep 22, 2012
wutz upz wrote:
<quoted text> Who Died?
his mom
truth

Summerville, PA

#36 Sep 25, 2012
guest wrote:
yes he did offend by stealing and cheating and he is still selling dope yes his grandma is good people and of course she wants to think he is changed but he s not and she will just be hurt again
what do you mean he cheated? and how do you know what he is doing if you don't talk to him...

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Sep 28, 2012
alex is and always will be a punk druggy and a user just like tammy and kim apple dont fall far from the tree

Ford City, PA

#38 Oct 10, 2012
guest wrote:
alex is and always will be a punk druggy and a user just like tammy and kim apple dont fall far from the tree
Obviously you don't know him...or you would know that he has turned his life around! He works and comes home.
keepsteppn

United States

#39 Oct 11, 2012
This is what topix is for~ all u scared trouble makers, who get on here and keep stirring it up with a big spoon...find a job, or find something to do in ur free time instead of running ur fat lips..u all are creeps behing computers..thank ya very much.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Area doctor charged with sexually abusing patients (Oct '10) 3 hr anonymous 63
Vote Trump or Vote Hillary 5 hr Your name here 69
auto center of poplar bluff what do u think of ... 7 hr batboy69 1
jennifer davis 7 hr Royalty 121
News Cape Girardeau Co. sobriety checkpoint results 8 hr uhoh 6
Females who use Meth 8 hr Royalty 30
Childhood memories of Poplar Bluff (Mar '11) 8 hr Greenforestgang 130

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages