First Prev
of 3
Next Last
info

Bernie, MO

#44 Feb 6, 2013
refunds are starting this fiday, many are already showing refund balance on their accounts right now, including me.
wasnts to know

Saint Marys, PA

#45 Feb 6, 2013
Julie wrote:
Refunds will be coming this Friday!!
before our disability checks?
juz me

Saint Marys, PA

#46 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>. Just so you won't worry that pea brain of yours, the monthly bills I get says I pay my way completely. That includes internet service. You should try it sometimes. It makes people feel better when they quit being bums. Really!
cool then you are one of the few that are paying their own way to school. I am proud of you for refusing grants and only paying your way or taking loans, unsubsidized ones. You are to be applauded.

Arnold, MO

#47 Feb 7, 2013
if you refuse a grant then ou are to stupid to attend school

Republic, MO

#48 Feb 7, 2013
guest wrote:
. With spelling like that, and you call me stupid? Really? LMFAO

Arnold, MO

#49 Feb 7, 2013
that is not bad spelling moron, it's a missing letter. since when did the word really become a question? you get off of I carly or punky brewster?
trc Goddess

Saint Marys, PA

#50 Feb 8, 2013
guest wrote:
That I agree with. Just don't act as if you did anything when someone else paid your way. I left school with a 25K debt that I had to pay off myself at 15% interest. It took years but i did it. I worked 60 hrs a week and took 18 hrs a semester. In the say when if you had an electric typewriter you were famous. College is important if you need it for your job or chosen vocation but working at the college has shown me that most students are only there for the grant money and they have no intention of ever doing anything with what ever small amount of college they retain.

Arnold, MO

#51 Feb 8, 2013
Oh yea, got the smooth 1200 dallars back toDay. F$#K you do gooders, gona make yer own way, blahblahblah, hahahaha

Puxico, MO

#52 Feb 9, 2013
I'm 45yrs old, worked since i was 15, spent 8yrs in the army, don't think anybody else has paid my way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for sherry ordway 31 min Terry 3
Is there anywhere in PB that sells ouija boards? (Jul '09) 48 min Good girl 53
Young guy wanted tonight willing to have a thre... 1 hr Jco 1
Jens Dinner 1 hr RickJames 7
Restaurant needed in Poplar Bluff 1 hr Agree 6
Roofer needed with metal roof repair experience 3 hr Guest 3
Academy Sports 4 hr just_heard 1

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance